RegEnumKey Oddity

I was looking at grabbing the keys under the Browser Helper Objects Key and i came across this anomaly

What im heading towards is reading all the keys under this key and saving them to csv

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects

Now i started looking for the 2 example keys i could see

Capture.thumb.PNG.c548adb98ec1d29a35c77e

Local $test = RegEnumKey('HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects',2)
ConsoleWrite($test & @CRLF)
Local $test = RegEnumKey('HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects',5)
ConsoleWrite($test & @CRLF)

and this is how i found the keys but there seems to be more keys hidden here than i can see as No's 1,3,4 also contain keys

Why is this? and is it possible to capture the hidden ones as well?

aah theres some more of the little sods :)

If you have to specify a number at the end of the enumKey section am i going to have to do a loop till 100 or something to get them all?

The loop from 1 to 100 is not necessary (you saw this in the example of the help file, I suppose ?). It can be done like this :

Local $iIndex = 1
Local $sKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\explorer\Browser Helper Objects"
Local $sSubKey

While 1
    $sSubKey = RegEnumKey($sKey, $iIndex)
    If @error Then ExitLoop
    $iIndex += 1

ConsoleWrite($sSubKey & @CRLF)
WEnd