clipboard contents to array

Hello

I am trying to store the last 5 clipboard contents to a array. When i run my code, autoit is jumping in front of the system control +c and it is not copying anything to the clipboard. I am stumped, any ideas?

Global $x=0
Global $arr[5]

HotKeySet("^c","_stepper")
#cs*******************************************************************************************************
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#ce*******************************************************************************************************
func _stepper()
MsgBox(0, "Just message", "stepper is called")
    $arr[$x]=ClipGet()
        $x=$x+1
            if $x=5 then $x=0
MsgBox(0, "Just message",$x)
EndFunc
#cs*******************************************************************************************************
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#ce*******************************************************************************************************
While 1

Sleep(500)
    WEnd

Add this as the beginning of _stepper():

HotKeySet("^c")
    Send("^c")
    HotKeySet("^c", "_stepper")

​Thank you . That works great. 

#include <array.au3>
Global $x=0
Global $arr[5]

HotKeySet("^c","_stepper")
func _stepper()

HotKeySet("^c")
    Send("^c")
    HotKeySet("^c", "_stepper")

$arr[$x]=ClipGet()
        $x=$x+1
            if $x=5 then $x=0
;_ArrayDisplay($arr)
EndFunc
While 1

Sleep(300)
    WEnd