Autgui

Guest rathore

Guest rathore

Is there someplace where I can get some general help & reference to read on using AutGUI? I've never used it before but now I want to know it.

The readme with it is not of any help, as it just has a lot of values and gives their significance. I need some basic help. Once I'll have a kickstart, i guess I'll manage.

I'm not asking someone to teach me, please just point me to some reference material.

(and some simple & working examples of yours will be a great help)

Guest rathore

:evil: uh larry, Au3guixp - is it only for XP?

now an incident, for everyone's viewing pleasure!

This is the about time when I downloaded Au3guixp... i was having a look at the reference i'd just got, running the scripts that were in the zip and u know exploring...

i had my 'batch' folder open... which i'd initially made for the batch files i'd created in DOS days, then .aut files, and now many .au3 files are there in it. ...BUT WHAT DO I SEE THERE??!!! ALL MY FILES WERE SOMEHOW GONE!!! :lmao: VANISHED!!!

i checked recycle bin.... NOTHING!!... refreshed the folder.... NOTHING!! I was having a mild heart attack!!! :angry:

then i checked the folder properties... it said there were 214 files!... OHHH!!!... i enabled viewing hidden & system files and there they were!!! I'd to go to command prompt to reset their read-only, system & hidden status!! :whistle:

now a 50 point bonus to the person who can give the faintest idea WHAT exactly happened here?!!! ..no! the files weren't read-only , system & hidden earlier!! and i've no shortcut configured for doing this by a script!!! B)

and no! i'm not relating it to au3guixp in anyway... its just that i wanted u to get the picture as it was happening ....

Why does everyone see appnameXP and automatically assume it only works for Windows XP? Hell, even "XP-only" XP named apps will work on Windows 2000, too. I don't know who to slap when I see that question, the person asking, or Larry for STILL using the name. :whistle:

Guest rathore

Why does everyone see appnameXP and automatically assume it only works for Windows XP?

well Valik, I thought it was understood, but anyways (seeing that there is Au3Gui & Au3GuiXP) my concern was Win9x systems.