gononono64

Looking to cancel a keystroke to fully rebind keys

gononono64

Hey im looking to rebind my wasd keys to arrow keys in order to play a game using my phone and chrom remote access. I tried using controlsend to send a arrow keys when i push wasd. Problem lies in that it sends both w (for example) and the up arrow key aswell as asd etc. Any ideas how to get around this?

Exit
_HotKey("w")
_HotKey("a")
_HotKey("s")
_HotKey("d")
_HotKey("x")
Func _HotKey($hotkey = "")
    Switch @HotKeyPressed

Case "w"
            Send("{up}")
        Case "a"
            Send("{left}")
        Case "s"
            Send("{down}")
        Case "d"
            Send("{right}")
        Case "x"
            Exit 0 * MsgBox(64 + 262144, Default, "Exit", 1)
        Case Else
            If Not IsDeclared("hotkey") Then Return MsgBox(16 + 262144, Default, "No CASE statement defined for hotkey " & @HotKeyPressed)
            If HotKeySet($hotkey, "_Hotkey") = 0 Then Return MsgBox(16 + 262144, Default, "Hotkey " & $hotkey & " invalid or set by another application.")
    EndSwitch

EndFunc   ;==>_HotKey

While Sleep(100) ; here should be your application.
WEnd ; meanwhile, here is a dummy loop.

Edited by Exit
  • Like 1

My UDFs, Abbrevs and Snippets
If you like my post, just click the like button :) 

gononono64

wow works really well. thank u so much

Scripthen

You just gave him code for a bot... Yet when someone actually needs help with keys for a legitimate application they get ignored?

<snip>

Edited by Melba23
Profanity removed

JLogan3o13

Scripthen, as has been stated again and again and again - just report the post and move alone (done, now). The Mod team will deal both with the OP and anyone dumb enough to provide them what they're after.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Scripthen

<snip>

Edited by Melba23
Profanity removed

Melba23

Scripthen,

You have just earned yourself a short holiday from the forum - we do not want that kind of language here.

Exit;

Which part of " in order to play a game " in the OP was not clear? Last warning to you not to help those who are blatantly breaking the rules.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area