1. 232showtime

232showtime

• Similar Content

• By nooneclose
      Good morning, I am trying to figure out if it is possible to check if these invoice lines exist or not. 
      Here are the table and column name: INVOICELINE.INVOICELINENUM (a required field if created)
      Here is a picture of what I am talking about. (Do not worry about security. the picture is from a demo test site so all information is fake)

is there any way to check if these fields exist or not? (they do not exist unless the user clicks on "New Row")
      Example: line 11 does not exist right now. How would I go about to see if it did or not? 
      This is what I have so far:
      SELECT DISTINCT iv.invoicenum, iv.description FROM invoice AS iv JOIN invoiceline AS ivl ON iv.invoicenum = ivl.invoicenum AND iv.siteid = ivl.siteid /* = 'nothing' and yet somehow not null? */ WHERE iv.invoicenum NOT IN (SELECT invoicelinenum FROM invoiceline WHERE invoicelinenum IS NOT NULL) I get 0 results where I should get more than 0. 
    • By Kruxe
      Hello Everyone,
      I am very green when it comes to AutoIT, I have recently started using it to automate a job that i perform using MS Excel and that is working great. Recently I have been faced with a challenge I which i need to copy a specific set of lines from one .txt file and past them, overwriting a specific set of lines in a different .txt file. I honestly have no clue how I can copy the specified lines and transfer them. What functions / commands could I use and how could I lay them out I AutoIT? Any and all help will be appreciated. 
      Thanks!
      Kruxe
    • By Saravanan2213
      Hi everyone,
      i just need your help. i have script for cleaning browsing history and other unwanted file but the problem is i don't want to see the GUI i have attached below. It should not show anything on the screen. is it possible to do it in autoit. thanks in advance.

So for i have tried flag
      Run("rundll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255", "", @SW_HIDE)
      @SW_DISABLE

Looking forward your help.........

• By cptHark
      Hello I want to conect to a Network with DriveMapAdd.
      This worked just fine but when you restart the Computer the Mapped drive is gone.
      So i used the persistent mapping flag and that seemed to work, too.
      However when the Computer is restarted I cant connect to the Network because it doesnt remember the Username and password I ave it the first time.
      How do I fix this?
      My Code:Func
      setdrivem()
          DriveMapAdd("M:", GUICtrlRead($driveM),1, GUICtrlRead($netzuser),GUICtrlRead($netzpassword) )
      EndFunc
      $netzuser and $netzpassword are set earlier in the gui and it works right after executing the script but i want it to stay connected
    • By nooneclose
      Morning, I am wondering is there is a way to prevent a script from ending/crashing when a "Subscript used on non-accessible variable" error occurs? 
      Here is some of my code:
      $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, $mFolder[1], $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "Subject", "Maintenance Request", "EntryID,Subject", "", 0) If @error Then Sleep(2000) LoopUnreadEmails() ;Exit MsgBox(48, "", "@error = " & @error & ", @extended: " & @extended & " at line: " & @ScriptLineNumber) EndIf Error Msg:
      (371) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.: $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, $mFolder[1], $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "Subject", "Maintenance Request", "EntryID,Subject", "", 0) $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, $mFolder^ ERROR I know that error occurs very rarely and at random. But like with most errors "in this case" I can use recursion to fix it. 
      I just recall the function and it will and has fixed itself. But this "Subscript used on non-accessible variable" just ends the script.
      Like I said before, is there a way to allow the script to keep running or call a function when this error occurs instead of just ending?