How to check whether the checkbox is checked or not ?

Hello,

I am working on .NET application which has checkboxes. So, i have to validate those checkbox controls whether they have checked or not.

I have used following code to test these but none works for me..

1. ControlCommand(("Task Wizard","","[NAME:chPrefixWSName]","IsChecked","") Returns 0. Same command for "IsEnabled", "Check"  is working; "Uncheck" not working.

2. GUICtrlRead("[NAME:chPrefixWSName]") Returns 0

3. GUICtrlGetState("[NAME:chPrefixWSName]") Returns -1

Always returns false even though the checkbox is checked. Is there any problem with the environment or AutoIT?

Can anyone help me on this ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hope these links within this link help you out: Link

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Hello Mikah ,

Thanks for the link. But the link is mostly about getting the .NET control handle. In my case i got the handle, Only thing is I couldnt get the state of the checkbox through autoIT as well as WInAPI..

Is there any other way or Autoit has its own limitations regarding to .NET checkbox control. I am confused..