Any working Chrome or Firefox automation yet?

I was wondering if there's any working Firefox or Chrome automation yet? IE isn't working good for us and we are going to switch on to automating Chrome or Firefox. The last Chrome guide I saw requires a plugin which is being blocked by Chrome. The firefox one was confusing and wasn't really working as shown in the guide (mosrep)

My impression is that the latest version of the FF UDF works quite well. It's necessary to have the most current version of MozRepl installed and activated.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

My impression is that the latest version of the FF UDF works quite well. It's necessary to have the most current version of MozRepl installed and activated.

Yeah still trying to understand the Chrome version, there's a lot of articles on that page. Is MozRepl needed to be installed on the user's Firefox as well or just on the developer's FF? I mean once I'm done with this and I'll pass the exe to my co-worker do I need to have her install MozRepl or should the AI exe work fine after compilation?

Iuiautomation is a powerfull starting point although it has a steep learning curve. The benefit is with 1 library you can handle ie ff chrome and to a certain extent opera and safari. It focuses fully on the gui and less on the dom content although when dom content is needed you can easily grab this thru addressbar manipulation using oneliners of javascript.