Click on part of image

I am looking to create some tutorials that users can download locally and run.  These tutorials will open a remote desktop session to another computer, and walk them through the steps.  Since the desktop is a single image, i would like to be able to find desktop icons such as my computer, and click on it.

As I am just starting with AutoIt, forgive me if this feature is not supported.

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!
Wouldn't it be possible to do everything on the local computer of the user? Automating a remote desktop session is not easy.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Not all users have access to the programs we offer.  Rather than walking every prospect through the process, we wanted to create an automated tutorial that would step them through it. 

I realize there are numerous training programs out there, that can record and playback, but we also want to give them the ability to interact with the tutorial.

An example of this interaction would be complete exercise one.  Auto It will check for an image on the screen that states Tutorial 1 Complete - press BEGIN which will be a button that we want to detect and be able to click.

Please don't take offense to this, I mean well, but:

I don't think that the method you propose is a very good idea. I think there are better ways to accomplish what you seek to do.

Using a remote desktop session as a tutorial will be hugely prone to bugs and failure, and difficult to design a way to catch every possible error that might occur when a user is connected through RDP with AutoIt sitting between them. You would be better off taking the tried and true route, and offering video tutorials, and letting users interact with the software themselves.

If you really do want to take this route, you'll save yourself immense pain and suffering if you just design a tutorial that can pas information between the server and client computer via the network, rather than using images of the RDP session. So that the client part of the tutorial knows that exercise 1 has completed because the server told it so, instead of detecting through images that it did.