Image Recognition

im looking for something that can click images in auto it i searched for this before but all i found were broken autohotkey integrated scripts from 2009 and earlier sorry if this is asked often but it would really help if there was a work around or something of the sorts out there

Edited by melonhead361
gud engrish

Welcome to the AutoIt help forums.

You likely won't receive help here, unless you provide much more detail about what you're trying to figure out.

Image recognition is possible in several ways, however each way does it differently, and there is no one single universal way that meets every possible combination of needs.

Also, image recognition isn't one of AutoIt's strengths. By this I mean, it isn't as simple as a couple lines of code, and definitely isn't beginner friendly, but is completely possible.

Now before I, or anyone else, can help any further, we'll need a lot more information.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

-Is this web based?

-Is this an application that uses something like qt or Java or flash, etc?

-Is this to automate a game?

Show us the best examples of the images you want to recognize with a script.

-Are they large images with tons of color?

-Are they tiny bits of pixels?

-Are you trying to defeat a CAPTCHA?

Also, be sure to read the forum rules before you respond or make anymore posts, it might just save you a lot of future headache and. For yourself and the community here. ;)

its is a web based flash  i mainly want to use something that can match  bmp and give me x,y values  pixel search isnt viable since im making it for a friend ( resolution issues) and yes there are lots of colors ive tried using a already made script for this but i get line 40 $result[0] = 0   error ive attached the script im including if it helps any

ImageSearch.au3

Edited by melonhead361
additionla info