Project IDEA needed!

Hi people,

am here after a long time now. Had great time off on holidays and am back at uni now for my final year. So not yo annoy you anymore but what i was wondering if any of you guys want to suggest a nice final year uni project to me. No no am not saying that any1 needs to help me with any coding or anything its jst i need an idea good enough to get me sum nice marks. I love AutoIT and been doing some bits and bobs with it every now and then and now I need a KAZOOM kinda idea which I can code to impress my tutors!

There are a lot of you people out there who must have had done sum superb work with AutoIT and now its my time to show some. So once again people sort out this humble request for me and suggest me some ideas.

Regards,

Badboy.

P.S. am sorry if I posted this in the wrong section please accept my apologies in advance.

Hi!

I had hundreds of ideas, but I did not write all of them down, cause I was too lazy to code them in any time.

But here are still some of them:

- a easy RemoteControl Software to send files (au3) to aother pc and execute them or send key presses and so on.

- a precompiler, which removes unused funcs, consts, cars and comments beofre compiling. See my fileman for the SciteTool, which does the compiling, so you would just have to add the other part.

If you need more ideas, please feel free contact me via PM or even better via e-mail.

peethebee

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvGerman Forums: http://www.autoit.deGerman Help File: http://autoit.de/hilfe vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

anyone else out there that might wanna be more helpful and friendly. C'mon guys please give me some ideas!

hey peethebee i emailed you please check and reply my friend!

regards.

You may want to get involved in this Project

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

suggest me some ideas.

How about AutoIT commands to do Active Directory queries and modifications like Admod and Adfind, but inside AIT? Dealing with DN's can also be a pain to keep track of...

Or, more generically, adding LDAP functions to AIT?

What about a adding a function to the compiler to let you compile to two or more target locations at once? I find it hard to keep versions up to date between my private workspace and the public folders where I have to keep copies of my exe's?

...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format

How about AutoIT commands to do Active Directory queries and modifications like Admod and Adfind, but inside AIT? Dealing with DN's can also be a pain to keep track of...

Or, more generically, adding LDAP functions to AIT?

What about a adding a function to the compiler to let you compile to two or more target locations at once? I find it hard to keep versions up to date between my private workspace and the public folders where I have to keep copies of my exe's?

can you please explain a bit more... if so please email me on brit_bad_boy@yahoo.co.uk .....

thanks!

can you please explain a bit more... if so please email me on brit_bad_boy@yahoo.co.uk .....

thanks!

I'll send you a reply to the first part from work this week. As to the second part, I have my compiler set to put the exe file in the same folder as the au3 file. This folder is on my network drive, which only I and other admins can reach. However, most of my exe's are shared with other people on the network. Therefore, I created a public folder where I store a copy of many of my exe's. This means that every time I make a change to an exe (daily), I have to remember to copy the new exe to the public folder as well. It would be a lot easier to allow me to put two or more paths in the compiler setup screen and have the au3 file compile to both places. I hope that makes sense. I'm not sure if the project you had in mind could even involve the AutoIT compiler, but it's something I could use... B) Edited by jefhal
...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format