image search

hello, i need a little help with an image search.

in a program i have 2 free keyboard keys.

if i click "F" or "B" on my keyboard i move (F)forward or (B)backward through different images. i do that untill my image is showing up. the image does not change, it is allways the same image.

but the position in the stack where the image could be is randomly generated each time i need to search for it.  so i would like to automate this annoying process.

• Developers

Yep explicit enough about yourself, but not about what you want to do. ;)

We are not in business to make scripts but could help when you provide enough details.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

you can not get the information needed from this?

1.  hello, i need a little help with an image search. - i need help with a script that can search for an image

in a program i have 2 free keyboard keys. - the program is maped with 2 keyboard keys

if i click "F" or "B" on my keyboard i move (F)forward or (B)backward through different images. i do that untill my image is showing up. the image does not change, it is allways the same image. - The Keys are named F and B

but the position in the stack where the image could be is randomly generated each time i need to search for it.  so i would like to automate this annoying proce - there are different images each time i click F or B.....

i have no idea what else to say about it. any suggestions?