OCR for autotit

• Developers

@georgiaver, Welcome to our forums.

Please pay attention as to where you are posting as this is the examples forum.I am not sure what this thread is intended for as you haven't formulated a question but assume you will ask for support... so moved.

Jos 

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

Please provide some more information. You say you're looking for a "new combination of autoit and ocr", does this mean you've already tried the tessaract UDF from the Examples forum, and were not able to get it to work? What have you tried thus far?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

yes i tryed tesseract but it is slow. well i will be honest my friend made a script which do the following things.
1st of all tesseract is working on a special cordinates of the screen its automatically uses ocr and saves a text into the text document. also that script has a function to find similar text i mean sometimes same text appear and tesseract recognizes it but its slow i need to force it to work  faster somehow

Edited by georgia4ver

i dont know who developed a tesseract and this is kind of secret project and i dont want to share this script widely guys 
if u can help me find a tesseract developer i would be really pleased or somebody else who can help me with this thanks.

john one do you have facebook?

No, don't use it.

To be honest though, this is not really the place for secret projects, it defeats the main purpose of the forum.

If you cannot provide some sort of actual reproducing code, there isn't much that can be done.

Doesn't have to be your super secret project just a demonstration of it.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.