Bot Help

Eleky

B) Alright I've been at this script all day long and finally I got it to were it Opens diablo 2 then Logins in battlenet then makes a game with a random name and password. But now comes to the very hard/bording part of the bot to make. Here is my problem I am going to try to explain it as best as I can, it would help alot if you have played diablo 2 but beggers cant be choosers so. Alright Diablo 2 has Map and you can Teleport and Run down to each level, but there is a problem sure I could easly go in the game and just get the points for it to click to get to the boss but.... It map is random so when the bot makes a new game it has a different map, so I need like maybe an If statement so if it starts in this Location it runz to the the points in that function. That way I can get all the points for all the different maps and make it so no matter which map comes up the bot can get to the boss.. Can anyone help me here? If you still dont understand tell me which part and I will try my best to explain it. I am bad at explaining things so that was my best shot. :o

B) Alright I've been at this script all day long and finally I got it to were it Opens diablo 2 then Logins in battlenet then makes a game with a random name and password. But now comes to the very hard/bording part of the bot to make. Here is my problem I am going to try to explain it as best as I can, it would help alot if you have played diablo 2 but beggers cant be choosers so. Alright Diablo 2 has Map and you can Teleport and Run down to each level, but there is a problem sure I could easly go in the game and just get the points for it to click to get to the boss but.... It map is random so when the bot makes a new game it has a different map, so I need like maybe an If statement so if it starts in this Location it runz to the the points in that function. That way I can get all the points for all the different maps and make it so no matter which map comes up the bot can get to the boss.. Can anyone help me here? If you still dont understand tell me which part and I will try my best to explain it. I am bad at explaining things so that was my best shot. :o

The first thing I would do is search the forum. There are plenty of bots out there.

If you can't find what you're looking for, think about how you would accomplish this manually.

What logic, keystrokes, mouseclicks, and pattern recognition do you need?

p.s. It looks like your Enter key is broken.

[font="Tahoma"]"Tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"[/font]

Enter key? Random are we?

Anyways I have looked around alot that is how I got the bot to were it is at in the frist place. I have made the bot as close as I can without help or from what other people have said. I know how I would do it manually But I dont know is how I would make it so that when the map are random it picks the right map to do the right function.

I'm still lost you didnt really help me at all but I do thank you for you input. Much love.

I know how I would do it manually But I dont know is how I would make it so that when the map are random it picks the right map to do the right function.

I'm still lost you didnt really help me at all but I do thank you for you input. Much love.

I don't think we're on the same page regarding the manual steps involved.

I know you can find the boss manually, but you have to simplify it for your script.

For example, what method would you use to identify which map was selected? ...and how would you translate that into code?

Human answer:

• Look at the automap
  • Proceed to the boss
Computer answer:

• Launch the automap (Configure it to use a standard size)
  • Use PixelGetColor() at certain offsets to map out where the walls are
  • Select a map layout based on that information
  • Execute your navigation functions with an awareness of the destination
I'm just trying to get you thinking about a methodical approach to adding the desired functionality to your script...

Hope it helps.

[font="Tahoma"]"Tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"[/font]

Hummm Well when you put it like that I dont know what you mean by "Use PixelGetColor() at certain offsets to map out where the walls are " I am not sure what that function is. I have not had to use it befor but of well. I will look into it.

Hey i play Diablo II also, what boss are u trying to get to first of all? Cuz if its not in a fixed location such as Pindle or Shenk then it is basically impossible to do what you are trying. The only bot that currently works with 1.11 patch is MM.Bot which is an AutoIt bot, although it is VERY complex and uses a MOD to the game along with some C++. I have been looking at his scripts for a few weeks now and am starting to figure out how he is doing this, although the other MAJOR problem with an AutoIt bot is that getting text from the game (to read items etc) is VERY hard and has been escaping my grasp for a long time now. I have been wanting to start a project like this for a bit now and would be glad to help you out with trying to make this bot, i also have a script that (reads a .ini) starts the game + logs in + chooses char and makes the game according to your settings, and i have a script that runs pindle but its really buggy right now. Anyways im rambling so if ur interested in me helping u out PM me. B)