Flag a variable when elements in an array's row changes

I need help please,

If you have a loop that reads a dynamic 2-d Array(2 colums). How can you go about doing something (example: show message box), only when a new row is introduced to the array and also if both elements in a row changes at the same time. Do nothing if you remove a row.

1.) Let's say for example in loop 1 of the code: the array has 'no' elements in it, then do nothing.

2.) Loop 2,  
                   Row     Col0   Col1
                   [0]           A      B
                                                   ; do something, because a new row is intoduced in the array, with new elements

3.) Loop 3, 
                   Row     Col0   Col1
                   [0]          C      B
                                                    ; do nothing, because only Col0 of Row0, value has changed

4.) Loop 4, 
                   Row     Col0   Col1
                   [0]          C      B
                   [1]          D      E       ; do something, because new row is introduced, Row1

5.) Loop 5, 
                   Row     Col0   Col1
                   [0]          F      B
                   [1]          G      E       ; do nothing, because only col0 of rows 0 and 1, has changed

5.) Loop 6, 
                   Row     Col0   Col1
                   [0]           G      E
                                                    ; do nothing, because only row0 from the previous loop was removed.

Edited by Pilot123

• Moderators

Pilot123,

This works for me with the cases you posted:

Local $aArray[][] = [["A", "B"]]
ConsoleWrite(_ArrayCheck($aArray) & @CRLF)

Local $aArray[][] = [["C", "B"]]

Local $aArray[][] = [["C", "B"], ["D", "E"]]

Local $aArray[][] = [["F", "B"], ["G", "E"]]

Local $aArray[][] = [["G", "E"]]

Func _ArrayCheck($aCurrent_Array)

Static Local $aPrevious_Array
    Local $bRet = False

; Check size of new array
    $iPrev_Size = UBound($aPrevious_Array)
    $iCurr_Size = UBound($aCurrent_Array)
    Select
        Case $iCurr_Size < $iPrev_Size
            ; Deleted row
        Case $iCurr_Size > $iPrev_Size
            ; Added row
            $bRet = True
        Case Else
            ; Need to check if both elements in a row have changed
            For $i = 0 To $iCurr_Size - 1
                If ($aCurrent_Array[$i][0] <> $aPrevious_Array[$i][0]) And ($aCurrent_Array[$i][1] <> $aPrevious_Array[$i][1]) Then
                    $bRet = True
                    ; No need to check further
                    ExitLoop

EndIf

Next
    EndSelect

; Store current array for next
    $aPrevious_Array = $aArray

; Return result
    Return $bRet

EndFunc

Please ask if you have any questions.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

Pilot123,

I take it you are lost for words when you look at the solution I posted?

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

LOL:D

Melba23, you made my day!! 

I was struggling with this all day.

I adapted the code a little bit, to get a feeling of how I'll use it in the rest of my code.

Thanks a million!!

Local $aArray[][] = [["A", "B"]]
;ConsoleWrite(_ArrayCheck($aArray) & @CRLF)
$status = _ArrayCheck($aArray)
MsgBox(0, "My Array","Did it change?  "&$status,2)

Local $aArray[][] = [["C", "B"]]

Local $aArray[][] = [["C", "B"], ["D", "E"]]

Local $aArray[][] = [["F", "B"], ["G", "E"]]

Local $aArray[][] = [["G", "E"]]

Func _ArrayCheck($aCurrent_Array)

Static Local $aPrevious_Array
    Local $bRet = False

; Check size of new array
    $iPrev_Size = UBound($aPrevious_Array)
    $iCurr_Size = UBound($aCurrent_Array)
    Select
        Case $iCurr_Size < $iPrev_Size
            ; Deleted row
        Case $iCurr_Size > $iPrev_Size
            ; Added row
            $bRet = True
        Case Else
            ; Need to check if both elements in a row have changed
            For $i = 0 To $iCurr_Size - 1
                If ($aCurrent_Array[$i][0] <> $aPrevious_Array[$i][0]) And ($aCurrent_Array[$i][1] <> $aPrevious_Array[$i][1]) Then
                    $bRet = True
                    ; No need to check further
                    ExitLoop

EndIf

Next
    EndSelect

; Store current array for next
    $aPrevious_Array = $aArray

; Return result
    Return $bRet

EndFunc

• Moderators

Pilot123,

Delighted I could help.

M23

Spoiler

I question the very need for that. Array elements don't change or get added by white magic. So it must be your code which does that. Doing that, why not maintain a changed flag at the time you change the array, such changed flag you can test and reset in other part of your code?

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

I agree, if you're adding or deleting and then afterwards checking, is quite an expensive operation every time.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Moderators

jchd & guinness,

I imagined that the array was generated spontaneously from an external source - _FileListToArray style - so that there was not an automatic notification of any change and a direct check was the only way to go.

M23

Spoiler

Then Isn't it a good reason to make a private modified version checking that on the fly? Just asking, I ain't counting cycles.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Hi everyone,

The code I have needs to check a website http://poweralert.co.za/poweralert5/slider_1.php that has a slider 'graph' in it. The content changes every half a hour.

The code needs to check when a specific color column group is added. The reference point( in my code) is the red arrow at the bottom that represents the current time slot.

Lets say the time now is 20h16, then the red arrow will point to the column(time slot) 20h00 - 20h30. Lets say I want to monitor the red column groups. When you initially start the code  it will identify two red column groups. The first red column group is at the red arrow, and the end of that group(to the right), ends in the  21h30 and 22h00 column, which means that the first column is currently active from 20h00 and will end at 22h00. Column two starts at 07h00 and continues to 21h00 but does not necessarily end there. So, if you look at that page again just after 20h30(when webpage content refreshes), you'll see that all columns shifted one position to the left from the arrows perspective. The first red column group would now be active from 20h30 up to 22h00, but as you can see, it is still the same group(not a new group). If you look at the second red column group, you'll see that it still starts at  07h00 and now continues up to 09h30(still the same group).

The amount of red groups during a 24 hour period may change, as well of the size of the red group. One red group could just as well be only two columns wide(representing 1 full hour).

What I want from the code is to notify me(by e-mail) when it is initially launched, how many red groups there are, as well as the beginning and  end times of each. So for this example in the picture below it will indicate: Two groups identifiedGroup 1: 20h00 - 22h00    Group 2: 07h00 -  21h00. The code will then check again in a couple of minutes(31min) if a new group is identified, if it can still only see the two previously identified groups, it does nothing. Like mentioned before the code will send me an e-mail when a new group is identified. 

If someone can help me to improve the code (make it shorter), I will appreciate it .

Here is my code so far, had some help from other members of this forum with snippets of the code.

#include <IE.au3>                                      ; for display only
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>                         ; for showing a message box
#include <Array.au3>                                   
#Include <String.au3>
#Include <INET.au3>

;Global $aArrayB[64]                                      ; Will make space for 64 elements in 1-D array and name it $aArrayB.

; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Step -1:
;      Create an IE browser window
; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.poweralert.co.za/poweralert5/slider_1.php", 0, 0, 0) ; loading url hidden, don't wait for page loading
$var = _IELoadWait($oIE, 0, 20000) ; wait for page loading -> timeout 20 sec

MsgBox(0,"","Page Loaded...", 1)

; Step -2:
;      Get the 24hour timespan from the Poweralert slider (from left to right) and write it to an array
If $var = 1 Then ; if the _IELoadWait command is succesfull (Success=1), then do the following =>
    $source = _INetGetSource("http://www.poweralert.co.za/poweralert5/slider_1.php") ; Gets the source from an URL without writing a temp file
Else ; else if the _IELoadWait command fails then do the following =>
    MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, "Timeout", "...loading page -> maybe bad connection!", 3) ; display a message box with an exclamation-point icon. This message box will timeout after 3sec or select the OK button
    Exit ; terminates your script
 EndIf

$aInput = _StringBetween($source, '<td valign="top">', '</td>') ; Find strings between two string delimiters inside the html source. _StringBetween returns an array (We will get "1","2', ....."24' that represents hours of the day in 24h format. Every half of an hour is represented by the string "&nbsp;"
$aGetTime = _StringBetween($source, 'class="text02">', '</td>') ; Gets the time from html source and will be placed in array $aGetTime[0]

_ArrayDisplay($aGetTime)

; Step -3:
;     The script below accesses the dynamic 1D-array created by "$aInput = _StringBetween($source, '<td valign="top">', '</td>')"
;     This dynamic 1D-array will have either 64 or 65 elements(index0 to index63/64). Reason for this is that for every half
;     of an hour(example: 13h30),the html code generated by the php script on the poweralert.co.za server, adds an extra
;     real space(&nbsp;) at the end of the text on the poweralert time slider, that we don't need.
;     This script checks if the array, "$aInput" has that extra element included, or not. If the array only includes the 64
;     elements we need, then we also assign the variable "$aMatches" to that array, and use this new name for further processing.
;     If "$aInput" includes the extra unwanted 64th element(from Index0 to 64), then create a new 1d-array "$aMatches", that contains
;     index0 up to index 63 (64elements), and copy indexes from the input array to this new array.
;     This new array "$aMatches", will be used for further processing.

Local $iRows = UBound($aInput, $UBOUND_ROWS)                                                             ; Total number of rows found in the array.
;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Row count", "The array has " & $iRows & " rows")                                ; Displays a message box showing amount of rows counted

If $iRows = 64 then                                                                                     ; example: if total rows equals 64, then we know the array is the size we need.
     ;$aArrayA = $aInput
     Local $aArrayA[$iRows-14]
if IsArray($aInput) Then
for $i = 14 to UBound($aInput) -1           ; this loops in order to read index0 up to 63, and write it to the new array
        $aArrayA[$i-14] = $aInput[$i]             ; clone data from $aInput to this new array, "$aArrayA"
    Next
    _ArrayDisplay($aArrayA, "Final Array")     ; display unformatted $aArrayA
 EndIf

; _ArrayDisplay($aArrayA, "Final Array")    ; display $aArrayA
 ElseIf $iRows = 65 then

Local $aArrayA[$iRows-15]                       ; create another array with ( 65-1=64 when implemented) rows, this space will be filled by contents of $aInput
if IsArray($aInput) Then                       ; check if "$aInput" is an array
    for $i = 14 to UBound($aInput) -2           ; this loops in order to read index0 up to 63, and write it to the new array
        $aArrayA[$i-14] = $aInput[$i]             ; clone data from $aInput to this new array, "$aArrayA"
    Next
    _ArrayDisplay($aArrayA, "Final Array")     ; display unformatted $aArrayA
 EndIf
 Else
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Out of range", "Array out of range !!")
 EndIf

; Step -4:
;     This script will format all elements of the 1-d array "$aArrayA", to the 24Hour format.
;     This will also format all the ("&nbsp;") elements, to the 24Hour format(every 1/2 hour of an hour)

if isarray($aArrayA) then                                         ;check if it is an array
    if ubound($aArrayA) >= 50 then                                ;check if it have atleast 64 items because you are using up to 64 items ($aArrayA[63] is the 64th item)

$aArrayA[0] = $aGetTime[0]                                ;writes the time from $aGetTime[0] to $aArrayA[0]

For $i = 1 To 49
            If $aArrayA[$i] <> "&nbsp;" then
                $aArrayA[$i] = $aArrayA[$i] & ":00"
            Else
            Endif
        Next

For $i = 1 To 49
            If $aArrayA[$i] = "&nbsp;" then
                $var1 = $aArrayA[$i - 1]
                $var2 = StringReplace($var1, ":00", "")
                $aArrayA[$i] = $var2 & ":30"
            Else
            Endif
        Next

_ArrayDisplay($aArrayA, "Output")   ; display formatted $aArrayA

Else
;~      MsgBox(0,"","less then 64 items found in $aArrayA array")
        filewrite('debug.txt', "$aArrayA only had " & ubound($aArrayA) & " items" & @CRLF)
    EndIf
Else
;~  MsgBox(0,"","$aArrayA was not an array!!")
    filewrite('debug.txt', "$aArrayA was not an array" & @CRLF)
 EndIf

; Step -5:
;    Get all images for poweralert slider, from red arrow on slider to the end on the right of slider, and write it to an array

Global $aArrayB[50]                                      ; Will make space for 50 elements in 1-D array and name it $aArrayB.

For $i = 17 to 66                                     ; for image no.17 to image no.66 in html source gives a total of 50 images (Image no.17 is from the red cursor up to image no.66 at the end of the slider to the right)
    Local $oImg = _IEImgGetCollection($oIE, $i)       ; get references to all 50 Images (image 17 to 66). -----Just get info for images no.17 up to No.66
    $sInfo = $oImg.nameProp
    $e = $i - 17                                     ; we have an array with 50 elements but the last index is 49, ( start index at 0 and end at 649).
   ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "64 Images", $sInfo)

$aArrayB[$e] = $sInfo                               ;Assign some data
;   ConsoleWrite($arrayA[$e] & @LF)
Next

_IEQuit($oIE)                                          ; quit IE

_ArrayDisplay($aArrayB, "1D display")                   ; display array for all images of poweralert slider, from red arrow on slider to the end on the right.

; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Step -6:
;   Code by "Chimp" - Autoit Forum
;   https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/173678-group-array-indexes-with-the-same-values/
; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;#include <Array.au3>
; Input arrays
;Local $aArrayA[14] = ["red", 3, "red", 2, "red", 13, "red", 6, "red", 3, "red", 10, "red", "red"]
; Array with lookup values
;Local $aArrayB[14] = ["Alpha", "Bravo", "Charlie", "Delta", "Echo", "Foxtrot", "Golf", "Hotel", "India", "Juliet", "Kilo", "Lima", "Mike", "November"]

Local $aResult = _FindGroups($aArrayB, "bar_red.gif", 0)
If Not @error Then
    _ArrayDisplay($aResult, @extended & " groups found")
Else
    MsgBox(0, "Error", "no groups found")
EndIf

; now use indexes found in the $aResult array as indexes to point to values in your second array $aArrayA
; (we just use indexes from the first array to get the wanted data from the second array)
Local $aMatches[UBound($aResult)][4] ; create another array with same number of rows as $aResult to hold first array and corresponding matches from the second array
if IsArray($aResult) Then
    for $i = 0 to UBound($aResult) - 1
        $aMatches[$i][0] = $aResult[$i][0] ; clone data from $aResult
        $aMatches[$i][1] = $aResult[$i][1]
        $aMatches[$i][2] = $aArrayA[$aResult[$i][0]] ; Get values from $aArrayA according to indexes from the $aResult array
        $aMatches[$i][3] = $aArrayA[$aResult[$i][1]]
    Next
    _ArrayDisplay($aMatches, "Correspondences with second array")
EndIf

; --------------------------------------------------------------------------
; General purpose function to find how a value is groupped within an 1D array
; $aArrayB   : the input array
; $sTarget  : the value to search string or value (i.e. 0 is <> from "0")
; $iCase    : Case sensitive search 0=no 1=yes
;
; returns   : on success:
;             a 2D array with as many rows as many groups are found
;             [n][0] and [n][1] index of first [0] and last [1] position of the n group
;             @extended contains the number of rows (groups) found
;             on error:
;             returns -1 and set @error to 1
; -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Func _FindGroups(ByRef $aArrayB, $sTarget, $iCase = 0, $iCompare = 2)
    Local $Targets = _ArrayFindAll($aArrayB, $sTarget, 0, 0, $iCase, $iCompare)
    If IsArray($Targets) Then
        _ArraySort($Targets, 1)
        Local $i = UBound($Targets)
        Local $aStack[$i + 1][2] ; make room for all possible indexes (only some of them will be usually used)
        $i -= 1 ; start parsing from last element back to first
        _Push($aStack, $Targets[$i])
        While $i
            If $Targets[$i] = $Targets[$i - 1] - 1 Then
                ; do nothin and continue parsing
            Else
                _Push($aStack, $Targets[$i - 1])
            EndIf
            $i -= 1
        WEnd
        Return SetError(0, $aStack[0][0], _ArrayExtract($aStack, 1, $aStack[0][0]))
    EndIf
    Return SetError(1, 0, -1)
EndFunc   ;==>_FindGroups

Func _Push(ByRef $aStack, $Value) ; 2D stack for internal use
    $aStack[0][1] = Not $aStack[0][1]
    $aStack[0][0] += $aStack[0][1]
    $aStack[$aStack[0][0]][Not $aStack[0][1]] = $Value
 EndFunc   ;==>_Push

; ###################################################################################
; Set the end time of the selected group, by refering to the group's last time slot
; ###################################################################################

Local $iMatchRows = UBound($aMatches, $UBOUND_ROWS)       ; Total number of rows found in the array.
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "$aMatches", "The array has " & $iMatchRows & " rows. Getting the correct end times for the selected group")       ; Displays a message box showing amount of rows counted. ---- Use for debugging

if IsArray($aMatches) Then       ; check if the array named "$aMatches" is indeed an array. If it is, then do the following...
    for $i = 0 to UBound($aMatches) - 1
       $aSplit = StringSplit($aMatches[$i][3], ':')

If $aSplit[1] = 23 and $aSplit[2] = 30 Then
         $aMatches[$i][3] = "00:00"

ElseIf $aSplit[2] = 30 Then
        $aMatches[$i][3] = $aSplit[1]+1 & ":00"
        Else
        EndIf

IF $aSplit[2] = 00  Then
        $aMatches[$i][3] = $aSplit[1] & ":30"
        Else
        EndIf

Next
  _ArrayDisplay($aMatches, "Modified $aMatches-- Actual group start and end times")
  Else
     EndIf

; Step -8
;

2015-07-06 20_33_25-_slider_1.gif

Edited by Pilot123

Pilot123,

I might get the table like this...

#include <ie.au3>
#include <array.au3>

; http://www.poweralert.co.za/poweralert5/slider_1.php

Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.poweralert.co.za/poweralert5/slider_1.php", 0, 0, 0) ; loading url hidden, don't wait for page loading
$var = _IELoadWait($oIE, 0, 20000) ; wait for page loading -> timeout 20 sec

MsgBox(0,"","Page Loaded...", 1)

local $aTBL                                                                 ;   Variable for result table from html
Local $otbls = _IETableGetCollection($oIE)                                  ;   get collection of all tables, @EXTENDED is # of tables returned
local $idxLastTable = @extended                                             ;   save @EXTENDED
if not isobj($otbls) then exit msgbox(17,'ERROR','No tables returned')      ;   Exit if no tables

$otbls = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, $idxLastTable-1)                   ;   get last table object pointer using index saved from @EXTENDED

$aTBL = _IETableWriteToArray($otbls, true)                                  ;   Write result array

_arraydisplay($aTBL)                                                        ;   Display array

kylomas

Edited by kylomas
code correction

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill