You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Miliardsto
      I have the following code. You can see there are $color_normal and $color_trans
      In my case normal is too dark . And color trans is to much violet.
      If you run it you will see how its looks. I want gui with listView have the same color like taskbar in windows 10.
      How to achieve that?

#include <Date.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") $color_normal = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) $color_trans = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) $trans = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") ConsoleWrite("Transpart = " & $trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color normal = " & $color_normal & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color trans = " & $color_trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(_Get_taskbar_color()); It return AARRGGBB $taskbarColor = _Get_taskbar_color() Global $gui = GUICreate("Test", 150, 58,@DesktopWidth-300,@DesktopHeight-58,$WS_POPUP,BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)) Global $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 0, 0, 150, 58,BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY,$LBS_SORT), 0) ;_GuiCtrlMakeTrans(-1,100) ; Add column _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Msgs", 100) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 7, 400, 0, "Segoe UI") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x470C4F) GUICtrlSetBkColor($idListview, 0x310638) GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func Terminate() Exit EndFunc Func _Get_taskbar_color() If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "ColorPrevalence") Then If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) Else Return "0xFF" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) EndIf Else If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9000000" Else Return "0xFF000000" EndIf EndIf EndFunc  
    • By Slipk
      Hello everybody,
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIListViewEx.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 539, 350, 192, 124) $ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("CLM1|CLM2", 0, 0, 538, 326) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 0, 150) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 1, 150) Local $dynamic = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Example1|Example2", $ListView1) $SubMenu = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($dynamic) $Run = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Run", $SubMenu) $Edit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Edit", $SubMenu) $Delete = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Delete", $SubMenu) Local $dynamic2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Example3|Example6", $ListView1) $SubMenu = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($dynamic2) $Run = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Run", $SubMenu) $Edit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Edit", $SubMenu) $Delete = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Delete", $SubMenu) _GUIListViewEx_Init($ListView1, "", 0, 0, True, 64) _GUIListViewEx_MsgRegister() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd I use GUIListViewEx.au3 for position of items in listview but when I move one the context menu disappear. Any solution of this?
      Any method than array it is possible?
      Thank you, appreciate it.

• By Slipk
      Hello everybody,
      I download the GUIListViewEx.au3 by Melba23 in order to move up or down my items from a listview.
      Everything it's looking good in script but when I move an item it will crash.
      Any suggestions?
      Thank you! 

• By Burgs
      Hello,
        I am having great difficulty with something I would have thought to be fairly easy.  I have an array containing (military) organization strings, similar to this:
      42nd Battalion
       Company A
        1st Platoon
         1st Squad
         2nd Squad
         3rd Squad
        2nd Platoon
         ...1st, 2nd, 3rd Squad
        3rd Platoon
        ...1st, 2nd, 3rd Squad
       Company B
        ...etc...
      I also have an associated array that contains the 'hierarchy' information associated with each string..."0", "1","2", etc   ...therefore using example above the "0" would associate with "42nd Battalion", while "1" would be "Company A", "2" is "1st Platoon", etc.  Each sequential number is a 'child' of the preceding number.  Therefore the information above would appear in the array as "0", "1", "2", "3", "3", "3", "2", "3", "3", "3", "2", "3", "3", "3", "1", etc...
        My issue is that I'm having great difficulty creating a 'Treeview' control using this information.  Mainly due to the fact that entries can, and will...repeat (for example multiple entries for "Company A", "Company B", "1st Platoon", "1st Squad", etc, etc).  The following code is operative, however it does not create the treeview items as 'child' entries of one another...it simply lists each item as a separate entity.
      For $_populate = 0 to Ubound($_HIERARCHY) - 1 _GUICtrlTreeView_BeginUpdate($idTreeView) _GUICtrlTreeView_Add($idTreeView, $_HIERARCHY[$_populate], String($_STRUCTURES[$_populate])) _GUICtrlTreeView_EndUpdate($idTreeView) Next ;Next $_populate, cycle thru '$_HIERARCHY' array to build 'TREEVIEW' Controls As I mentioned earlier I thought I could manage this...however i'm pulling out quite a bit of my hair trying to get this working properly...any help would be appreciated.  I thank you in advance. 

• By Slipk
      Hello everybody,
      Sorry for my bad english.

I try to figure out if I have a dynamic listview with as many items as I want, how to save to a text file all the data listview contains in the same form that you put when you create a listviewitem. I will give you an example.
      When the script is running it will show you the listview and some items. How to take the items data "Data1|Data1_Sub1|Data1_Sub2" in this format and paste into a text file? All of them.
      I tried to explain as good as I can.
      Thank you for your attention!
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form_Menu = GUICreate("Form Example", 351, 234, -1, -1) $Form_Menu_ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("Column #1|Column #2|Column #3", 0, 0, 346, 230) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 0, 75) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 1, 75) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 2, 75) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Data1|Data1_Sub1|Data1_Sub2", $Form_Menu_ListView1) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Data2|Data2_Sub1|Data2_Sub2", $Form_Menu_ListView1) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("DataN|DataN_SubN|DataN_SubN", $Form_Menu_ListView1) ;The data that appear in the listview be saved in a file like that : #cs Data1|Data1_Sub1|Data1_Sub2 Data2|Data2_Sub1|Data2_Sub2 DataN|DataN_SubN|DataN_SubN #ce GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Form_Menu) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd