How to run the script in different resolution when we use controlClick coords ?

Hello Everyone,

I am using Controlclick coords as a workaround to click on the datagrid contents. But wen i use my script in another PC which has less resolution than mine. The action fail to perform due to the difference in ControlClick Coords value.

For sure many of them would ave faced this issue..Anyone has any idea on this issue..

Thanks Zobengrauzis for the reply. 

For example,

I am using this command to access a dropdown in my own PC : 

ControlClick("Title","","[NAME:dgvInclusions]","left",1,1444,85)

If I give my script to other user with different resolution than me 

ControlClick("Title","","[NAME:dgvInclusions]","left",1,1108,96)

I am unable to fix this issue..

Can you please explain little bit brief about the @desktop command that can be used in my case to fix the issue..

Ya I got it..

But if I give my script to another user who has different resolution..I have to know his resolution and the x, y coordinates...?? Is this wat u mean and put more if loop with desktop height and width conditions...Sorry if I am wrong..

Yes indeed. Only universal way, is to get scheme (if there is any) by wich the program makes up the coordinates (maybe its always on the 20% on X axis from desktop width and 10% from Y axis on heigh, just an example). other way could be getting height and width of that particular control, and look for cordinate scheme in itself. 

you can look for pixel search, too a way for universal approach, but can't help you much there, cuz not really familiar with it.