Sign in to follow this  
RaiNote

Little Question

Hello,

Just a Little question why the autoit exes also with a very Little Code get when generated around 800-1000kb :o also would there be anyday away to compile a script to a Dynamic Link Library(dll)? Is there a way to Change to encryption of Compiling to something what makes the compile file a bit Shorter :O?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by RaiNote

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

Remember AutoIt is not a compiled language, so what happens is the script file + includes are concatenated into a single file and added as a resource to the AutoIt interpreter. If you look at the AutoIt installation, you will see that the size is determined by the size of the interpreter. So if you have a file + includes that is 1MB, then it would be 800KB + 1,024KB. There are ways to reduce the size of the script file (as you're probably not using all the functions in the include), which is to look at Au3Stripper provided in the full package of SciTE.

As for your suggestion of dlls, there is one approach you could use, which would be to look at "compiling" code as an a3x and calling in your main script that way.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

oh ok Thx for info ^_^.

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jahar
      I have an AutoIT script It monitors 2 websites for content that applys to me and the services that I provide. One site is : www.Freelancer.com The other: www.PeoplePerHour.com Both sites publish new jobs on their site hourly or so. My AutoIT app, will view those sites and present new jobs to me in a grid that pops up on my screen. Lately, the app has stopped showing me any jobs from PeoplePerHour.

For freelancer.com,  Inetget is giving full html but for peopleperhour, now its not coming.
      Func _CheckPPH()
          Local Static $hTimer = 0
          Local Static $hDownload = 0
          Local $aTitlesandUrls = 0
          Local Static $sTempFile = ""
          If $hTimer = 0 Then $hTimer = TimerInit()
          If $hDownload = 0 Then
              $sTempFile = _WinAPI_GetTempFileName(@TempDir)
              ConsoleWrite("Checking PPH..." & @CRLF)
              ConsoleWrite(">Downloading..." & @CRLF)
      ;~         $hDownload = InetGet("http://www.peopleperhour.com/freelance-jobs", $sTempFile, $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND)
              $hDownload = InetGet("http://www.peopleperhour.com/freelance-jobs", $sTempFile, $INET_FORCERELOAD)
      ;~         Return 0
          EndIf
      ;~     Sleep(30)
      ;~     Local $isCompleted = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE)
      ;~     Local $isError = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADERROR)
      ;~     Sleep(30)
      ;~     If TimerDiff($hTimer) > 3000 And $isError Then
      ;~         ConsoleWrite("!PPH Fail" & @CRLF)
      ;~         InetClose($hDownload)
      ;~         $hDownload = 0
      ;~         Return 0
      ;~     EndIf
      ;~     Sleep(30)
          Local $Show = 0
      ;~     If TimerDiff($hTimer) > 3000 And $isCompleted Then
          If $hDownload > 0 Then
              ConsoleWrite("+Downloaded..." & @CRLF)
              Local $sPPHHtml = FileRead($sTempFile)
              $aTitlesandUrls = _StringBetween($sPPHHtml, '"title">' & @LF, 'time>')
      ;~         _ArrayDisplay($aTitlesandUrls)
              Local $aPPH[0][4]
              Local $sTitle = ""
              Local $sUrl = ""
              Local $sID = ""
              Local $sDate = ""
              Local $iRet=0
              Sleep(30)
              For $i = 0 To UBound($aTitlesandUrls) - 1
                  $sTitle = _StringBetween($aTitlesandUrls[$i], '<a title="', '" class')
                  $sUrl = _StringBetween($aTitlesandUrls[$i], 'href="', '">')
                  $sDate = _GetDate($aTitlesandUrls[$i])
                  If IsArray($sTitle) And IsArray($sUrl) Then
                      $sID = _GetID($sUrl[0])
      ;~                 _ArrayAdd($aPPH, $sDate & "|" & $sTitle[0] & "|" & $sUrl[0] & "|" & $sID)
                      $iRet = _BuildPopupsPPH($sID, $sDate, "PPH: " & $sTitle[0], $sUrl[0])
                      If $iRet Then $Show+=1
                  EndIf
              Next
              Sleep(30)
      ;~         If $Show > 0 Then ShowLatestJobs()
      ;~         _ArrayDisplay($aPPH)
              FileDelete($sTempFile)
              InetClose($hDownload)
              $hDownload = 0
              $hTimer = 0
              Return $Show
          EndIf
          Sleep(30)
      EndFunc   ;==>_CheckPPH
    • By malicioussoap
      back when I was still doing autohotkey you could write (in code) spanisha::á
      and whenever you were in google docs or notepad you could type (in the document) spanisha  and it instantly turns it into á 
      I tried doing this in autoit, here's what I have so far (my entire code so if this language requires a main function or a return/exit to function properly please let me know):
      ;is this a proper comment? HotKeySet ( "spanisha" , "SendAltered" ) Func SendAltered() Send("á", flag = 0); EndFunc I assume that autoit follows a sort of contemporary hotkey pressing model where you have to hold all keys at the same time? which makes this impossible. So
      I'm wondering if anyone has a workaround for this? or maybe an alternative to HotKeySet()
      I have a vague memory of someone saying that doing something like spanisha:á would work. I don't know if I'm slightly off syntax but this doesn't work.
      Also I tried doing 
      ;is this a proper comment? ;HotKeySet ( "a" , "SendAltered" ) ;spanisha::á Func SendAltered() Send("á"); EndFunc just to try and debug,
      I'm also wondering if my approach is fundamentally wrong since HotKeySet() was made for something like !^A. Or if Send() is syntactically wrong.
      I'm also noticing on these forums that specifying installation is important so to whom it may concern I downloaded both installers, editor and main files. Although I'm about to be real mad if the editor installation makes a difference.
    • By shelly
      I have to press tab to reach a selected button then double click on that
      Here's my script but its not working:
      WinActivate("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","")
      Sleep(3000)
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send("{TAB}")                    // at this point its working according to my need  but double click is not working
      Mouseclick("Left",510, 320, 2, 0)

• By TheDcoder
      See this thread for info:
    • By nooneclose
      Why can I not click on either of my input fields?
      #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= Global $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 730, 437, 192, 124) ;GUISetFont(14, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUISetBkColor(0xC0DCC0) Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter your Password. UserName is auto filled", 62, 40, 604, 41, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 26, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("User Name:", 120, 130, 604, 31, $SS_LEFT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 20, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password:", 135, 210, 604, 31, $SS_LEFT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 20, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput(@UserName, 274, 130, 185, 32) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 1, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Password", 274, 210, 185, 32, $ES_PASSWORD) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $OK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 274, 270, 185, 57) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 20, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $OK Global $UserName = GUICtrlRead($Input1) Global $PassWord = GUICtrlRead($Input2) ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd ; Delete the GUI window GUIDelete()