1. Falsifiable

Falsifiable

2. JohnOne

JohnOne

• Similar Content

• By mLipok
      In documentation for:

#include <FTPEx.au3> _FTP_Connect ( $hInternetSession, $sServerName, $sUsername, $sPassword [, $iPassive = 0 [, $iServerPort = 0 [, $iService = $INTERNET_SERVICE_FTP [, $iFlags = 0 [, $fuContext = 0]]]]] ) There are two parameters for Passive:

My question is: 

What is a difference beetwen  using :
      $iPassive = 1
      and
      $iFlags =     $INTERNET_FLAG_PASSIVE
      Regards,
      mLipok

• By geekyworld
      Hi. I want to read the help file on my Kindle ebook reader (to protect my eyes). Is it available in Kindle or epub format? I tried converting it myself but the results were not very good.
      --Thanks!
    • By BlazerV60
      Greetings people of the AutoIt community!
      I think I have discovered some possible wrong verbiage in the HelpFile.
      I'm trying to make my software detect the _IsPressed("KEY") for the RIGHT MENU button on the keyboard. 
      You all have a RIGHT MENU button on your keyboard (maybe you haven't noticed it), it's they key between the Right ALT key and the Right CTRL Key.
      However!!!!!!! In the helpfile it says the RIGHT MENU key is "A5", that is not true for me. A5 is actually the Right ALT key.
      So my question is, what is the _IsPressed HexKey for the RIGHT MENU button?

#include <Misc.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") While 1 If _IsPressed("A5", $hDLL) Then Sleep(100) msgbox(0,"Test", "Pressed!") Sleep(250) EndIf WEnd DllClose($hDLL)  
      If you try to run the above code, the msgbox will only appear if you press the Right ALT key, even though the helpfil says that A5 is the Right Menu Key hex.

Thank you,
      Brian
    • By nitekram
      Was wondering if we might be able to add a link to it at the top bar in browser, in between Wiki and Bug Tracker?
      I believe this is the link,not sure if it is up to date?
      https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/

• By Jfish
      I wrote an introductory text for new programmers to learn how to code using AutoIt.   It follows along with the help file for the most part – but provides additional context and attempts to connect all the information in a cohesive way for someone without any programming experience.  I find the help file to be an AMAZING resource and the text I wrote in no way reflects any opinion to the contrary.  Rather, it was created from the perspective of someone who struggled early on with the most basic concepts and thought that a hand-holding guide could be useful.  I was also inspired by code.org who is trying to encourage people to learn to code.  I thought – what better way than to use free tools that you can download at any time with access to an amazing community?  If only there was a guide to walk people through it …
      Full discussion about the file can be found here: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/174205-introductory-learn-to-program-text-using-au3/