Is it possible to hold Pixel Search x and y of a single given pixel point?

When I do a PixelSearch and record the x and y values and preform a MouseClick("primary", $pixel[0], $pixel[1], 1, 0) a recorded value sets the cursor in the position but what if I didn't want the pixel to pick the same area again.

I work as a computer mapper for a local gas company. I wanted to make a script that could go on our mapping program call Mapinfo Professional and select the different pipe layers and export them as KML files and place them onto the shared drive. This would allow the crews and other various employees to have access to the same files as I do but on Google Earth.

Mapinfo Professional doesn't seem to offer any kind of API or scripting language integrated in the program. Our company is in the process of Migrating the current mapping system over to an ESRI based product known as Arcmap Desktop that use Python scripting. But we're not fully moving over until next Spring 16'.

Edited by aa2zz6
Spelling error

I see.  It would probably be better to work with the controls of the app then to try to decipher images.  See the windows info tool that comes with the AutoIt distribution.

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill