VB.NET - ZipFile hung variable??

Wombat

So I've made the move from autoit to VB.NET and I have a very weird issue that I cannot figure out. Google has turned up nothing so I'm asking the people I trust, the AutoIT community.

So here is a snippet of code I'm using:

Public Shared Function _TempExtract(zipPATH)

If Not Directory.Exists(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) & "\MIMMPlus\temp") Then
            Directory.CreateDirectory(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) & "\MIMMPlus\temp")
        End If

Dim subDirs = Directory.GetDirectories(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) & "\MIMMPlus\temp")
        For Each Path In subDirs
            Directory.Delete(Path, True)
        Next

Dim xmlPath As String
        xmlPath = ""
        Dim cleanup As String
        Dim zippedFile = ZipFile.Open(zipPATH, ZipArchiveMode.Read)

For Each e As ZipArchiveEntry In zippedFile.Entries
            cleanup = Regex.Replace(e.FullName, Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(zipPATH) & "/", "")
            MessageBox.Show(e.FullName)
            If cleanup = "ModData.xml" Then
                'Directory.CreateDirectory(Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) & "\MIMMPlus\temp\" & Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(zipPATH))
                ZipFile.ExtractToDirectory(zipPATH, Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) & "\MIMMPlus\temp\")
                xmlPath = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData) & "\MIMMPlus\temp\" & Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(zipPATH) & "\ModData.xml"

End If
        Next

zippedFile.Dispose()

Return xmlPath
End Function

I have ran the debug once and it worked as expected/desired but upon running it a second time using a different zip file the e.FullName is acting like it is stuck on the previous zip file as it shows the name of the previous zip in the messagebox.show(e.FullName) part....

I have no idea how to fix this and cannot find anything related to it online... am I doing something to cause this that I'm unaware of?

Edited by Wombat

Just look at us.
Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health. Lawyers destroy justice. Universities destroy knowledge. Governments destroy freedom. The major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality. ~ Michael Ellner

The internet is our one and only hope at a truly free world, do not let them take it from us...

Nevermind.... :>

I figured out the problem, wow I'm embarrassed... 

Just look at us.
Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health. Lawyers destroy justice. Universities destroy knowledge. Governments destroy freedom. The major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality. ~ Michael Ellner

The internet is our one and only hope at a truly free world, do not let them take it from us...