File name with random strings.

Hello, i have a little problem with my script, i am using this kind of line, to check if the file is exist, and if it is on C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads folder then winrar them to C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Test\

if $FileToRun1 = "Get it.zip" Then

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\winrar\winrar.exe x "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Get it.zip" "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Test\"')

But the problem that that file after downloading them comes with random strings like Get it__3687_i1566636907_il91240.exe.zip

And i have no idea how to make script detect this file with random strings and then extract it..

Erm...with 195+ posts one would expect you to know how to look in the help file. As for your problem, doesn't really make much sense to me.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

What do you need help with, and what did you try on your own already?

Actually, i have no idae how to make it match the file..

Tried reading help files, trust me.. I am not Lazy, but i am simply do not understand this part.. Everything in my script works good, but not the part with finding file name, which has random generated numbers every time..

I think you want to detect a path with that feactures (random numbers some characters and special characters). Am I right?

Saludos

Simple use file list to array.

Local $aArray = _FileListToArray("C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\")
Local $sFileINeed = ""
For $i = 1 To $aArray[0]
    If StringInStr($aArray[$i], "Get it") And StringInStr($aArray[$i], ".exe.zip") Then
        $sFileINeed = $aArray[$i]
        ExitLoop
    EndIf

Next

Saludos

Local $sFileINeed = ""
For $i = 1 To $aArray[0]
    If StringInStr($aArray[$i], "Get it") And StringInStr($aArray[$i], ".exe.zip") Then
        ExitLoop
    EndIf

Next

Saludos

Oke, but how to make them to extract that file to this folder?

Downloads\Test

Used this line before.. But how to to do it right now? :x

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\winrar\winrar.exe x "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Get Downloader.zip" "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Test\"')

Local $sFileINeed = ""
For $i = 1 To $aArray[0]
        ExitLoop
    EndIf

Next

Saludos

Oke, but how to make them to extract that file to this folder?

Downloads\Test

Used this line before.. But how to to do it right now? :x

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\winrar\winrar.exe x "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Get Downloader.zip" "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Test\"')

append the paths. that I think. (I've never  used winrar with commandline)

Saludos

If all you need is this:

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\winrar\winrar.exe x ' & $sFileINeed & ' "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Test\"')

You have to change your title.

Edited by boththose

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

Part of my code..

Local $tempPID = Run(@ComSpec & ' /C dir /b | findstr /M /R /C:"^Get.*zip$"', "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\", @SW_HIDE, $STDOUT_CHILD)
ProcessWaitClose($tempPID)
$FileToRun1 = StdoutRead($tempPID)
$FileToRun = '"' & 'C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\' & $FileToRun1 & '"'
$FileToRun = StringRegExpReplace($FileToRun, "\r\n", "")
$FileToRun1 = StringReplace ($FileToRun1, @CRLF, "")

Local $sFileINeed = ""
For $i = 1 To $aArray[0]
    If StringInStr($aArray[$i], "Get Downloader") And StringInStr($aArray[$i], ".exe.zip") Then

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\winrar\winrar.exe x ' & $sFileINeed & ' "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Test\"')
Sleep(5000)

Still does not work :x

The path, the path...

For $i = 1 To $aArray[0]
    If StringInStr($aArray[$i], "Get Downloader") And StringInStr($aArray[$i], ".exe.zip") Then
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next
$sFileINeed = "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\" & $sFileINeed
Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\winrar\winrar.exe x "' & $sFileINeed & '" "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Test\"')

Edit
Or use

Local $aArray = _FileListToArray("C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\", "*.exe.zip", 1, 1)
Local $sFileINeed = ""
For $i = 1 To $aArray[0]
    If StringInStr($aArray[$i], "Get Downloader") Then
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next
Run(@ProgramFilesDir & '\winrar\winrar.exe x "' & $sFileINeed & '" "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\Test\"')

Edited by mikell

The path, the path...

For $i = 1 To $aArray[0]
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next
$sFileINeed = "C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\" & $sFileINeed

Edit
Or use

Local $aArray = _FileListToArray("C:\Users\Tomas\Downloads\", "*.exe.zip", 1, 1)
Local $sFileINeed = ""
For $i = 1 To $aArray[0]
    If StringInStr($aArray[$i], "Get Downloader") Then
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next

Variable used without being declared.:
For $i = 1 To $aArray[0]
For $i = 1 To ^ ERROR