29-7-2015:New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with the updated SciTE v3.5.4 release.

Jos

• Developers

3-8-2015: updates available in the beta directory:

*** Merged the SciTE v 3.6.0 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos)
    Fixed some outputpane lexing to ensure FuncTrace generated lines work again.
*** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper v15.729.1555.0 (Jos)
    - 15.729.1555.1: Fixed /Watcher and /Jump2FirstError mechanism to kill the script when Ctrl+Break or via the Menu the script should be terminated.
    - 15.729.1555.2: Added Win10 to the Manifest and made that the default similar to what aut2exe does.
*** Updated Au3Stripper v15.729.1555.0 (Jos)
    - 15.729.1555.2: Fixed issue for Include files with BOM encoding not recognizing #Include-once on the first line.
    - 15.729.1555.2: Fixed hardcrash in case de au3stripper didn't exist and /debug was specified.
*** Updated SciTEConfig v15.729.1555.0 (Jos)
    - 15.729.1555.1: Fixed hardcrash in case an Include is used with BOM and #include-once on the first line.
*** Updated Tidy v15.729.1555.0 (Jos)

1-8-2015: update available in the beta directory:

- 15.729.1555.1: Fixed /Watcher and /Jump2FirstError mechanism to kill the script when Ctrl+Break or via the Menu the script should be terminated.
    - 15.729.1555.2: Added Win10 to the Manifest and made that the default similar to what aut2exe does.

29-7-2015: Uploaded a new SciTE4AutoIt3.exe.

I have made a big change in the whole setup, making it work without any compiled scripts, to mainly avoid the false positives we have been faced with during the last couple of days.
This new installer will use, and thus depends on, the installed AutoIt3.exe which needs to reside one level higher as in the standard installations.
All references to any compiled script is changed to reflect this, which means it runs AutoIt3.exe ScriptName.au3 parameters.

We are pretty sure everything should be running fine, but let me know when you have something that is now broken due to these changes.

Enjoy,
Jos

Addition/Changes/Fixes in the current installer:

29-7-2015
This release has all the compiled scripts pulled out of the setup and we are now only using AutoIt3.exe to run the source for all the script utilities.
Main reason for making the change is the regular reports of False Positive Virus warmings.
Please report any issues due to this change of approach.
*** Updated SciTEConfig v15.729.1555.0 (Jos)
*** Updated Tidy v15.729.1555.0 (Jos)
    - Removed the inline errors and only report Console Tidy Errors.

==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE-Scintilla updates.
==> Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions.
==> Check the newly formatted the online documentation for an overview of all extras you get with this installer.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

jaberwacky,

You probably need to clear your browser cache - I have just successfully downloaded the new installer.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Ctrl+F5 in Chrome did the trick.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Developers

Made an update available for AutoIt3Wrapper v15.729.1555.1 with following fixes:

• Fixed /Watcher mechanism to kill the script when Ctrl+Break or via the Menu the script should be terminated.
  • Fixed the /Jump2FirstError mechanism

Both were re-shelling the AutoIt3Wrapper.exe which now obviously doesn't work any more and needed @AutoItExe to shell the source.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Jos,

A couple of things about debug traces. 

1) Will you make it so that folds are restored after adding and removing trace and func traces?

2) When I add func traces and then double click the outline in the console pane I'm not taken to the line of the function.  Instead I'm taken to a line that is the time the function was called. In this case line 33 rather than line 857: "@@ (857) :(33:31) _in_selected()".

using:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=Y
#Au3Stripper_Parameters=/mo

I see something like this in console:

>Running Au3Stripper (15.729.1555.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Stripper cmdline:

I do not know why there is no cmdline showed ? Is this an intentional or omission ?

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

• Developers

Jos,

A couple of things about debug traces. 

1) Will you make it so that folds are restored after adding and removing trace and func traces?

2) When I add func traces and then double click the outline in the console pane I'm not taken to the line of the function.  Instead I'm taken to a line that is the time the function was called. In this case line 33 rather than line 857: "@@ (857) :(33:31) _in_selected()".

1. This will not be easy as lines are deleted/added so saved fold line numbers are not the same any more. 
  2. Looks like the Output error lexer of SciTE changed so we need to adapt the format of these dedug lines a bit..  Will check what will work now and post a update.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I do not know why there is no cmdline showed ? Is this an intentional or omission ?

.. because there are no parameters on the commandline. you are mixing Directives with commandline parameters. Try doing a Beta compile and you will see the /Beta is shown there.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
  1. Looks like the Output error lexer of SciTE changed so we need to adapt the format of these dedug lines a bit..  Will check what will work now and post a update.

This is an issue in the Error Lexer which I will fix for the next release.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Version number of Tidy will help Jos, as perhaps your Tidy didn't update.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Here is the crash log:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name: Tidy.exe
  Application Version:  15.729.1555.0
  Application Timestamp:    55b8db54
  Fault Module Name:    Tidy.exe
  Fault Module Version: 15.729.1555.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   55b8db54
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Offset: 00012115
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1: c7e4
  Additional Information 2: c7e49971299fe8de6fe308282ae1b48c
  Additional Information 3: f8cb
  Additional Information 4: f8cb6aa0c214ce8c5f123fcc2b4756c9

And the SciTE output:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /Tidy /in "C:\Users\Farid\Desktop\Test.au3"
+>14:06:26 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.15.729.1555.3 SciTE v.3.5.4.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X86    Environment(Language:0409)
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Farid\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Farid\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running Tidy (15.729.1555.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\tidy
!>14:06:43 Tidy ended.rc:-1073741819
+>14:06:43 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 17.66

Edit:

Tested Tidy on Ansi and UTF-8 (With and Without BOM) encoded files, crashes on all of them.

Edited by FaridAgl

• Developers

Just downloaded it from the Beta site to ensure I could start it and that works fine.
Is the SciTE filesize 919 KB (941.056 bytes) and SciLexer.dll 764 KB (782.336 bytes)?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

SciTE.exe was 832 KB and SciTELexer.dll is 764.  I downloaded SciTE again from the beta site.  It's fine now.  It just now occurs to me that I probably should have cleared my cache.  Today was another weird day where my brain didn't work again.  It's ok though, I had a nap and all is right with the world.

Thank you!

• Jos locked and unpinned this topic