29-7-2015:New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with the updated SciTE v3.5.4 release.

Jos

• Developers

I hope this help.

Functions.au3

Thanks ... This should now be fixed in the current beta version of Tidy.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

What happens if I will compile AutoIt3Wrapper.au3? 

Not sure what your real question is here?
I stopped delivering the Compiled version as that was triggering False Positives on a regular basis.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Jos,

Another Func trace feature request if you will.  Will you make it so that I can specify which functions that I don't want to have a trace?  A hash directive along the lines of #NoTrace or something like that?

Best regards,

Matt

p.s. Please accept my cordial apologies if such a feature exists.

p.s.s Now that I think about it.  I think I can just deal with commenting and uncommenting the trace lines.

Edited by jaberwacky

I would propose Trace on/off

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

• Developers

The FuncTrace option is a lua script that inserts a debug consolewrite line after the Func statement so it won;t be easy to implement all kind of selective insertion.

Jos 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I try to use SciTE Jump

OK
Line 0  (File "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTE Jump\SciTE Jump.au3"):

Error: Error opening the file.

The correct path is 

"c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTE Jump\Source\SciTE Jump.au3" 

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

• Moderators

mLipok,

In my au3.properties file I have:

# 17 guinness SciTE Jump
command.17.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\\SciTE Jump\SciTE Jump.au3"

and SciTEJump opens without problem, as I would expect with that command as that is where SciTEJump,au3 is located  - I have no SciTE\SciTE Jump\Source folder in my installation.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

hmm ......

Reinstall helps

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

I'm using:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=Y
#Au3Stripper_Parameters=/SO

And I get such a Error / Warrning notification:

>Running Au3Stripper (15.729.1555.5)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Stripper cmdline:
-### StripOnly/StripFunc Error: Found DllCallbackRegister() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to removal of Funcs that are used by this Function.
>### current Func: _ftp_setstatuscallback
c:\program files (x86)\autoit3\include\ftpex.au3(737,1) Warning for line:Local $hCallBack_Register = DllCallbackRegister($sFunctionName, "none", "ptr;ptr;dword;ptr;dword") 

Question 1:
Is this message still makes sense in the case when the first paramater, is a variable, not a string ?

Question 2:
And the same question about: Call and ObjEvent.

Question 3:
Why in one line there is talk about Error and in next line there is called Warrning ?
The diferences can confuse.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers

I'm using:

Question 1:

Is this message still makes sense in the case when the first paramater, is a variable, not a string ?

Question 2:
And the same question about: Call and ObjEvent.

Question 3:
Why in one line there is talk about Error and in next line there is called Warrning ?
The diferences can confuse.

Q1: Why not?  A literal string can still be used to resovel a Func name where with a variables that will never happen.

Q2: Same answer i would think.

Q3: Agree it could be confusing, but that is mainly wordsmithing. The real important think is you clearly understand what au3stripper can and can't do when it comes to function that use FUNCnames in their parameters!

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Hello Jos !

I come from china,
The following text from the Google Translator!

SciTE4AutoIt3 3.5.4 and later,
localized AutoIt3Wrapper.au3 for Chinese,

In the Win10 platform, SciTE the Output pane of Chinese garbled,
but in Win8.1 platform to show completely normal!

please See pictures:

Win_8.1.PNG

Win_10.PNG

To me it looks like the Win10 context uses UTF8 codepage for the SciTE console but strings sent there are converted to ANSI before displaying.

Is that an issue caused by you "localization" of AutoItWrapper, I don't know. Jos will certainly help you sort that out.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

• Developers

What happens if I will compile AutoIt3Wrapper.au3? 

First try the latest Beta version of AutoIt3Wrapper as I have made several changes and one of them was jchd's _ConsoleWrite() UDF to display the output.

r/Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

First try the latest Beta version of AutoIt3Wrapper as I have made several changes and one of them was jchd's _ConsoleWrite() UDF to display the output.

r/Jos

Hello Jos

Use 3.6.0, with the previous post I Contrary,
Win8.1 by the display becomes normal is not normal,
Win10 has improved, but there are garbled.

3.6.0.thumb.PNG.2566c52502c9da06fa1b8707

8.1.thumb.PNG.cc452f73d088aa22fb4f8e415e

Sorry, but the following pictures to repeat, I do not know how to delete?

3.6.0.PNG

Edited by wyf

• Developers

@Jos,

I looks lik npow just u3Check output have still a pb

Cheers

The output is captured in AutoIt3Wrapper3 and dumped to the SciTE console via the _ConsoleWrite(), so the filepath should be correct now but any corrupted characters received from the utilities will remain corrupt.

Jos 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I notice some strange behavior.

Try the following to see if you have the same issue.

_Example()
Func _Example()
    Local $atest
EndFunc

Place your cursor just after $atest

And now hit the {Enter} key.

Question:

Why cursor is not positioned to the proper  indentation ?
I mean why cursor in the new line jumps to Column 1 instead Column 5 ?

I'm using S4A3 latest beta (I think so).

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers

I notice some strange behavior.

Have a look at AutoItIndentFix.lua and see if you can figure it out.
I am just done with rehab needed the last time I fixed a bunch of issue with this. ;)

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked and unpinned this topic