Autoit icon on the right corner of Windows bar

Dear Community,

I would like to enrich the Autoit icon on the right corner of Windows bar as the following:

1. When I right/left on the icon, this operation automatically stops running the script which I don't want. How can I avoid this?

2.  If I right click on the icon, I want to open a set of options just like wifi connection:

right click

3. Similar as number two, if I left click, I want to open a different menu set:

left click

I have checked some functions, but I could only find how to change the icon picture from default to something else.

Can you please guide me how to configure number one and three (number two is optional)?

Edited by taylansan

TY.

So open the help file and look at the GUI Menu UDF and search around the Forum for titlebar context menu. In SciTE Jump (Alt+Q in SciTE) you will see I have something like that. Check the source code for how/what I did.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Opt("TrayMenuMode", 1)
Opt("TrayOnEventMode", 1) ;0=disable, 1=enable
$Edit = TrayCreateItem("Edit")
TrayItemSetOnEvent(-1, "_Tray")
$Pause = TrayCreateItem("Pause")
$Restart = TrayCreateItem("Restart")
$Exit = TrayCreateItem("Exit")
TraySetClick(18)
TraySetState()

Func _Tray()
    Switch @TRAY_ID
        Case $Edit
            ShellExecute("C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTE.exe")
            Sleep(500)
            ShellExecute(StringTrimRight(@ScriptFullPath, 4) & ".au3", "", "", "Edit")
        Case $Pause
            MsgBox(64 + 262144, " " & @ScriptName, "Script paused. OK to continue.", 0)
        Case $Restart
            If 7 <> MsgBox(4 + 32 + 262144, " " & @ScriptName, "Restart script ?.", 3) Then
                If @Compiled Then Run(@ComSpec & " /c PING -n 3 127.0.0.1 && " & '"' & @ScriptFullPath & '"', "", @SW_HIDE)
                Exit
            EndIf
        Case $Exit
            If 6 = MsgBox(4 + 32 + 262144, " " & @ScriptName, "Terminate script?") Then
                MsgBox(64 + 262144, " " & @ScriptName, "    Script will be terminated       ", 2)
                Exit
            EndIf
        Case Else
            MsgBox(262144, "Debug " & @ScriptName, "@Error: " & @error & @LF & "@Extended: " & @extended & @LF & "@ScriptLineNumber: " & @ScriptLineNumber & @LF & @TRAY_ID & "   unknown mouse button", 0)
    EndSwitch
EndFunc   ;==>_Tray

While Sleep(100) ; never ending loop
WEnd

App: Au3toCmd              UDF: _SingleScript()                             

Oh, snap! They meant the traymenu. I thought they meant the titlebar menu.

@Exit, you might understand what those values mean, but not everyone else does. Perhaps provide some explanation instead, if you wish to provide an example. Personally I would have redirected to the help file example as your version assumes that SciTE is in that particular location or that they want to use TrayEventMode. It's best to teach how to find information. Thanks

4 + 32 + 262144 ; What do these mean?
Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

That's great, but I don't, especially when it asks more questions than answer them. -_0

Edited by guinness
Tone

UDF List: