Hello, I need help, I have created couple small pictures(about 200) in one GUI, I need to move them fast about 1-5 pixels every picture somehow. There are only pictures in GUI, no other controls. I tried this, but it's too slow:

Global Const $AC_SRC_ALPHA = 1

For $ii = 0 To $size
    For $iii = 0 To $size
        GUICtrlSetPos(_ArrayGet($data, $ii, $iii, 1), ControlGetPos($GUI, "", _ArrayGet($data, $ii, $iii, 1))[0] + 2, ControlGetPos($GUI, "", _ArrayGet($data, $ii, $iii, 1))[1] + 2)
    Next
Next

Func _ArrayGet(ByRef $aArray, $i1, $i2 = 0, $i3 = 0, $i4 = 0, $i5 = 0, $i6 = 0, $i7 = 0, $i8 = 0, $i9 = 0, $i10 = 0, $i11 = 0, $i12 = 0, $i13 = 0, $i14 = 0, $i15 = 0, $i16 = 0, $i17 = 0, $i18 = 0, $i19 = 0, $i20 = 0)
    ;Function made by ProgAndy

Local $iDims = UBound($aArray, 0)
    #forceref $i1, $i2, $i3, $i4, $i5, $i6, $i7, $i8, $i9, $i10, $i11, $i12, $i13, $i14, $i15, $i16, $i17, $i18, $i19, $i20
    Local $NULL
    If Not IsArray($aArray) Then Return SetError(1, 1, $NULL)
    Local $sAccess = "$aArray"
    For $i = 1 To $iDims

Local $iIndex = Int(Eval("i" & $i))
        If $iIndex >= UBound($aArray, $i) Then Return SetError(3, $i, $NULL)
        $sAccess &= '[' & $iIndex & ']'
    Next
    If @NumParams - 1 > $iDims Then
        For $i = $iDims - 1 To @NumParams

$sAccess &= ", $i" & $i

Next
        Local $vResult = Execute("_ArrayGet(" & $sAccess & ")")
        If @error Then SetError(@error, @extended + $iDims)
        Return $vResult

Else
        Return Execute($sAccess)

EndIf

EndFunc   ;==>_ArrayGet

I didn't wrote all script, becouse it's huge. It took about 1200 - 1600 milisecounds, I need that pictures would move much faster. It's possible to make it much faster, that it would took about 2-10 milisecounds? Thanks.

Edited by Melba23
Added code tags

After switching years ago to Linux, sadly I don't use AutoIt anymore.

• Moderators

algiuxas,

Welcome to the AutoIt forums.

When you post code please use Code tags - see here how to do it.  Then you get a scrolling box and syntax colouring as you can see above now I have added the tags.

Now off to look at the code itself.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

algiuxas,

This simplifies the data storage and runs much faster on my machine - how about yours?

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Exit")

Global $aData[200][3]

$hGUI = GUICreate("Test", 500, 500)

For $ii = 0 To 19
    For $iii = 0 To 9
        $iIndex = ($ii * 10) + $iii
        $iX = 10 + ($ii * 10)
        $iY = 10 + ($iii * 10)
        $aData[$iIndex][0] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", $iX, $iY, 8, 8)
        GUICtrlSetBkColor($aData[$iIndex][0], 0xFF0000)
        $aData[$iIndex][1] = $iX

$aData[$iIndex][2] = $iY

Next
Next

GUISetState()

For $j = 0 To 100

$nBegin = TimerInit()
    For $i = 0 To 199
        $iX = $aData[$i][1] + 2
        $iY = $aData[$i][2] + 2
        GUICtrlSetPos($aData[$i][0], $iX, $iY)
        $aData[$i][1] = $iX

$aData[$i][2] = $iY

Next
    ConsoleWrite(TimerDiff($nBegin) & @CRLF)

Next

Func _Exit()
    Exit
EndFunc

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Melba23 unfeatured this topic

How about using something like this in the loop (not sure in which include the function is in the current au3 release though :whistle:)?

Local $hWinPosInfo
For $j = 0 To 100
    $nBegin = TimerInit()
    $hWinPosInfo = _WinAPI_BeginDeferWindowPos(200)
    For $i = 0 To 199
        $iX = $aData[$i][1] + 2
        $iY = $aData[$i][2] + 2
        _WinAPI_DeferWindowPos($hWinPosInfo, $aData[$i][3], $HWND_TOP, $iX, $iY, 0, 0, BitOR($SWP_NOSIZE, $SWP_NOACTIVATE))
        $aData[$i][1] = $iX
        $aData[$i][2] = $iY
    Next
    _WinAPI_EndDeferWindowPos($hWinPosInfo)
    ConsoleWrite(TimerDiff($nBegin) & @CRLF)
Next

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello guys, please i need your help
      am trying to work with CreateWindowEx api, i created the window with it controls, also i setup the call back function
      i'am using WinMSGLoop to focus with the keyboard.
      here i have a problem, i hope that you can help me.
      on the controls i used the UDF that comme with the autoit, such as _GUIButton_Create, _GUIListBox_Create....
      but i can't find a STATIC control UDF, for that i used this

local $h_ssrvlbl = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "STATIC", "الخادم", BitOr($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 250, 10, 100, 20, $hWnd)
      as you can see here, there is an arabic text, so here is the problem, the arabic text isn't show normally, what is the problem here?
      also i have  an other question about keyboard focus, when i used WinMSGLoop, it worked, but if i press alt+tab to switch windows or focus an other window and return back to my window, the focus of control is kill.
      can any one help me to solve that please?
      my code will be as file here with the include files
      i hope can any one help me here
      thanks in advance

speed Test win.zip
    • By Danyfirex
      AT Command UDF - for control AT Modems, send SMS, get SMS

Changelog:
      #cs 1.0.0 2020/10/03 . First version - Danyfirex + mLipok 1.0.1 2020/10/04 . Added - Function - _ATCmd_IsPINReady - Danyfirex . Added - Function - _ATCmd_IsPINRequired - Danyfirex . Added - Function - _ATCmd_IsSIMInserted - Danyfirex . Added - Function - _ATCmd_IsSenderSupported - Danyfirex . Added - Function - _ATCmd_OnPINReques - Danyfirex . Added - Function - _ATCmd_SMS_ListTextMessages - Danyfirex . Added - Function - _ATCmd_SetPIN - Danyfirex . Added - Function - __ATCmd_GetPINCounter - Danyfirex - Added - ENUM - $ATCmd_ERR_PIN - Danyfirex - Added - ENUM - $ATCmd_ERR_SIM - Danyfirex . Changed - __ATCmd_ComposePDU() - using _ATCmd_UseUCS2() internally instead parameter - Danyfirex . Suplemented - #CURRENT# - Danyfirex . . 1.0.2 2020/10/05 . Added - ENUM - $ATCmd_MSGLIST_* - mLipok . Added - ENUM - $ATCmd_STATUS__* - mLipok - Added - ENUM - $ATCmd_ERR_PARAMETER - mLipok . Added - _ATCmd_UsePDU() - parameter validation - mLipok . Added - _ATCmd_UseUCS2() - parameter validation - mLipok . Added - more error logs . Changed - MagicNumber replaced with Standard UDF constants - mLipok . Small refactoring - mLipok . . 1.0.3 2020/10/05 . CleanUp - Danyfirex . . 1.0.4 2020/10/05 . Small refactoring - Danyfirex . CleanUp - Danyfirex . . 1.0.5 2020/10/23 . _ATCmd_FullLoging - mLipok . _ATCmd_CMEESetup() ... @WIP - mLipok . $ATCMD_STATUS_11_SUBSCRIBERNUMBER - mLipok . . 1.0.6 2020/10/25 . __ATCmd_CMSErrorParser() - mLipok . . @LAST https://www.nowsms.com/gsm-modem-cms-error-code-list https://m2msupport.net/m2msupport/at-command-to-enable-error-codes/ https://www.micromedia-int.com/en/gsm-2/73-gsm/669-cme-error-gsm-equipment-related-errors https://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nagiosxi/docs/ATCommandReference.pdf https://www.maritex.com.pl/product/attachment/40451/15b4db6d1a10eada42700f7293353776 https://www.multitech.net/developer/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/S000463C.pdf https://www.telit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Telit_AT_Commands_Reference_Guide_r24_B.pdf https://docs.rs-online.com/5931/0900766b80bec52c.pdf PDU Format / Testers / Encoders / decoders https://m2msupport.net/m2msupport/sms-at-commands/#pduformat http://smstools3.kekekasvi.com/topic.php?id=288 #ce  

Saludos
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please i need your help
      i found that the youtube provide a way to get any video informations with this link
      https://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=id
      but it incoded i can not read it
      can any one tell me how to decode that please?
    • By shelly
      Here is the below code for handling pop-up when window is  inactive ..but I don't know how to change sleep and when i run this script it runs sometimes and sometimes it stops .
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{SPACE}")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{DOWN}")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{ENTER}")
      --- these 3 lines never worked while TAB lines works sometimes but not in accurate way
      I am new too AutoIt .. help me out why this script behaves in strange way
      ControlFocus("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1")
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog", "", "Internet Explorer_Server1","1")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{TAB}")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog", "", "Internet Explorer_Server1","the request is send")
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{TAB}")
      Sleep(3000)
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{SPACE}")
      Sleep(3000)
      Sleep(3000)
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{DOWN}")
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{ENTER}")

• By Jahar
      Hi,
      I am new to Autoit, Kindly guide me. I wanted to send a message with HTTP/GET to the URL https://ghsff.it/. How to do so?