Is it possible to include UDFs in AutoIt's built in function list

kcvinu

It's actually not too bad of an idea to fix HotStrings and include it with UDFs. Still I'd prefer a package manager but maybe something to think about. I need some help though.

Something like Chocolatey maybe? One could set up a server just for the AutoIt community.

What do you need help with?

Something like Chocolatey maybe? One could set up a server just for the AutoIt community.

What do you need help with?

I looked at a bunch of package managers from other languages but none were really suitable. Everyone seems to brew their own and then forgets other languages might want to use their package manager. Chocolatey did not come up in my searches.  But yeah definitely something like that.

The thing I meant I needed some help with is the HotString library has some nasty bug with non-English. Doubt you meant that. =)

@Manadar What about getting key inputs as hex values ? Then can we overcome an input language problem or any hook problem. ?

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)