AutoIt : How to handle tree view in Win7 64 Bit

Sonu123

Hello Guys,

I am new to AutoIT and I am stuck at one point. I have to expand the Tree view and to select one of the option present under the tree view. I am Using 64 bit OS and I have integrated AutoIT with Java. Now I have to expand the tree view to perform following actions - 

1. Open Tree View "Locations" >> Click SubItem1

2. Open Tree View "Orders" >> Right Click SubItem1

3. Open Tree View "Locations" >> Double Click SubItem2 

How can I achieve this using Java AutoIT in Win 7 64 bit OS.

I have tried this following command to expand the Locations folder but unfortunately it is not expanding  - 

AutoItX autoit = new AutoItX();
autoit.controlTreeViewExpand("[CLASS:ThunderRT6FormDC]", "", "[CLASS:SSPanelWndClass; INSTANCE:1]", "Locations");

Please Help !!! I dont have to use mouse coordinates. Thanks in Advance !

example.PNG

I think this would help you automate: IUIAutomation MS framework

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

The link is useful but I am very new to this stuff to understand. It will take lot of time to understand this. Can you please tell any solution using AutoIT or some code that I can try to check whether it is working for this case. Is there any thing that I can integrate with AutoIT to get this work ?

Thank for the Reply !!