Just got Autoit, and need some help

Isper

Hey All

I just got Auto it and i need some help with looping a macro. I just need something that will click serten spots on screen. i know how to get the X and Y axis, i just need to know how to make the macro loop, and what the command is to Left click.

Edited by Isper

Hey All

I just got Auto it and i need some help with looping a macro. I just need something that will click serten spots on screen. i know how to get the X and Y axis, i just need to know how to make the macro loop, and what the command is to Left click.

Hi!

This is very easy.

Have a quick look on the following functions in the help file shipped with your installation:

- MouseClick

- For / Do / While

peethebee

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvGerman Forums: http://www.autoit.deGerman Help File: http://autoit.de/hilfe vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

In the help file that comes with AutoIt, go to the Index tab and type in the name of the command you want to find out about (like MouseClick). Then double-click the highlighted term to display its topic. Also, to get an overview of those looping functions, go to AutoIt > Language Reference > Loop Statements in the table of contents. When looking at any help topic, there will be an example script at the bottom of the page, which is a big help if you don't quite understand something.

i had trouble with getting the loop part for my first time even with thoese examples with autoit but what i usually do is to make it loop forever is

While 1
;code
WEnd

and for a left click

just do

Mouseclick("left", x, y)

but allways check the help files they are life savers

Edited by lopolop