I need some help

Charger

I need to make a auto it that can click the space bar ever half a sec, it needs to loops till I hit a key or a preset exit...

Im really new to thes but im hoping to inpove my skills.

And I wanted to know how to speed up a auto click...

I have been using this:

Mouseclick("Left", 775, 185)
Sleep(1)
Mouseclick("Left", 595, 215)
Sleep(1)
Sleep(1)

But I want to know how to speed it up to 4 clicks per half a sec

Thank you...

Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone’s life.Always remember theres another person on the other side of the computer.

i don't get the point, but i think what you want to do is hit the spacebar every 0.5sec?

send(" ")
sleep(500)

if you want to do your mousclicks every 0.125 sec than i suggest you try this:

Mouseclick("Left", 775, 185)
Sleep(125)
Sleep(125)
Sleep(125)
Sleep(125)
send (" ")

both things together

hope this helps you

Check out my script here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13749

It should do what you want with only minor modification.

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

Thanks on part one Nuffilein805

But on the 2ed part, it dont seem to be fast enough to do what I need it to do.

The way you had it set it clicked 4 times in 3.6 secs but I need it to click 4 times in like a half of a sec....

I hope you see this being that your on/off light is on...

Edited by Charger
Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone’s life.Always remember theres another person on the other side of the computer.

• Moderators

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 1)
Mouseclick("Left", 775, 185, 1, 1)
Sleep(60)
Mouseclick("Left", 595, 215, 1, 1)
Sleep(60)
Sleep(60)
Sleep(60)
send (" ")

Edit: Added SendKeyDelay, can't really speed it up more than that, but you can adjust it to 2, 3 etc.. if you need less speed.

Edited by ronsrules

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Tested it with this on my slow computer and got all mouseclicks and send in 0.497793714005551

$timer = TimerInit()
Opt("SendKeyDelay", 1)
Mouseclick("Left", 775, 185, 1, 1)
Sleep(10)
Sleep(10)
Sleep(10)
Sleep(10)
send (" ")
MsgBox(0, "", TimerDiff($timer) / 1000)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

LOL Nuff, I needed a Speed Limit Sign with a Red Circle and a Line thru it I guess.

Thanks Charger about the avatar, and your welcome. Just call me Ron B)

• Moderators

I'm gonna take that as a joke, cuz I can't get one mouseclick to barely go to .09 sec's without any sleeps... B)

• Moderators

Joke... Good!

Yes, on my computer it's off and on by a 10th sometimes using the extra sleep() (448 mhz, still using stdram on this one), I figured he could at least adjust the sleeps to suit his computer, if not, then at least it was close.

Hay it was not fast enough lol, Uing it I scord a 160 speed shift, but to even get into the hight score's you need a 188.9 the highest is 198.923

And ron here if you want this, I had a old psd of one of my sigs laying around:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And sorry Nuffilein805, I only had one psd, my comp burned up like 4 days ago and it was the only psd I had uploaded to the web...

maybe if I got time ill make you a sig f you would like one

• Moderators

Well, not fast enough... you could always take out the sleeps, and see if that works for you, or lower them one by one. You asked for .5 seconds, and I got it to .49 and some change B)

But seriously try eliminating a sleep here and there. (Wonder how the high score was achieved :o)

Thanks, like the sig, but just not me... I really like the Font though!

What kinda sigs you into?

And I tryed removing all the sleeps.... thats how I got it to 160 over 149

and what do you mean by "eliminating a sleep here and there"?

Edited by Charger

• Moderators

Ok...

Try this, though it's not suggested in the help file.

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 0)

If that doesn't work, still try this:

Replace Send(" ")

With: ControlSend("Your Window Title Your Playing", "", "", " ")

Where you see "Your Window Title Your Playing" put the window title between the quotes.

If you're using this in a loop, I hope you don't have to use it long, cuz the CPU won't like you much B)

Not really into the whole Sig thing really, I don't know, never had one.

It slowed it down to 144.9, and after I ran the script a odd box poped up but it closed befor I even looked at it.... B)

Edit>

do you have aim or msn?

Edited by Charger

• Moderators

MSN is on my profile... but be quick, I haven't been to bed yet, and I have to get up in 2 hours...lol

Hay all im still looking for a way to speed it up......

If anyone thinks they can give me a hand.... holla back B)