ControlSetText help

ControlSetText ( "CAESAR II 2014 - InstallShield Wizard", "&User Name:", 17049, "Username")
Sleep(100)
ControlSetText ( "CAESAR II 2014 - InstallShield Wizard", "&Organization:", 17043, "Organization")
Sleep(100)
ControlSetText ( "CAESAR II 2014 - InstallShield Wizard", "&Serial Number:", ?, "123456789")
Sleep(100)

I am filling in some input boxes during an install. I just noticed that the Serial Number input box does not have an ID. Can someone please point me in the right direction? The other input boxes are working fine and the text is sending.

inputbox.jpg

Edited by wklw2005

I am not sure what's happening here, I add the serial number using the ControlSetText and then get this little beauty!!!! If I delete one number, retype it and hit next it works. I can't find a way to automate that. Help....

Invalid.jpg

;taking a wild guess here lol.
ControlFocus("CAESAR II 2014 - InstallShield Wizard", "&Serial Number:","[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]")
Sleep(100)
ControlSend("CAESAR II 2014 - InstallShield Wizard", "&Serial Number:","[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", "123456789")

;OR

ControlFocus("CAESAR II 2014 - InstallShield Wizard", "&Serial Number:","[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]")
Sleep(100)
Send("{NUMPAD1}{NUMPAD2}{NUMPAD3}{NUMPAD4}{NUMPAD5}{NUMPAD6}{NUMPAD7}{NUMPAD8}{NUMPAD9}{ENTER}")

ControlClick("CAESAR II Configuration Editor", "Main CommandBar","[CLASS:XTPToolBar; INSTANCE:1]", "left", 1, 21, 11)

I have never run into so many issues with a software package in my life... HA HA  I am not able to create an ISS file so I am using control click for this install. Right before it's complete I get this toolbar, You hit save and it closes... the script continues and completes. I don't see an ID for the save button and the control click is not working.... What I am doing wrong? Please help!!!!

Untitled.jpg

Toolbar.jpg