There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tarretarretarre
      About AutoIt-Events
      AutoIt-Events is an event Observer and is a core dependency for Autoit-Socket-IO but can be used for any Autoit project.
      Example
      #include "Event.au3" ; Subscribe listeners _Event_Listen(UserCreatedEvent, SendWelcomeMail) _Event_Listen(UserCreatedEvent, RegisterNewsLetter) ; Fire event _Event(UserCreatedEvent, @UserName, "tarre.islam@gmail.com") Func UserCreatedEvent(Const ByRef $oEvent, $name, $email) ; via $oEvent you can pass data to its listeners $oEvent.add("name", $name) $oEvent.add("email", $email) $oEvent.add("id", 1) EndFunc Func SendWelcomeMail(Const $oEvent) MsgBox(64, "Welcome mail sent", "Welcome mail sent to " & $oEvent.item("name") & " with email " & $oEvent.item("email")) EndFunc Func RegisterNewsLetter(Const $oEvent) MsgBox(64, "News letter registred", "News letter bound to user id " & $oEvent.item("id")) EndFunc  
      The code is also available at Github

Autoit-Events-1.0.0.zip
    • By tarretarretarre
      Version 2.x.x and 3.x.x has been moved to branch 3.x
      About Autoit-Socket-IO
      Autoit-Socket-IO is a event driven TCP/IP wrapper heavily inspired from Socket.IO with focus on user friendliness and long term sustainability.
      I constantly want to make this UDF faster and better, so if you have any suggestions or questions (beginner and advanced) Do not hesitate to ask them, I will gladly help!
      Key features
      Simple API 99% data-type serialization thanks to Autoit-Serialize Can easily be extended with your own functionality thanks to Autoit-Events "Educational" examples Data encryption thanks to _<Crypt.au3> Limitations
      Speed. This UDF will sacrifice some speed for convenience Getting started
      Download the script from AutoIt or pull it from the official github repo git@github.com:tarreislam/Autoit-Socket-IO.git and checkout the tag 4.0.0-beta Check out the documentaion Take a look in the examples/ folder Changelog
      To see changes from 3.x.x and 2.x.x please checkout the 3.x branch
      Version 4.0.0-beta (This update break scripts.)
      Code base fully rewritten with Autoit-Events and decoupled to improve code quality and reduce bloat. The new UDF is very different from 3.x.x so please checkout the UPGRADE guide to fully understand all changes Added new documentation documentaion Success stories
      Since December 2017-now I have used version 1.5.0 in an production environment for 150+ clients with great success, the only downtime is planned windows updates and power outages.

Newest version (2020-09-15!)

Older versions (Not supported anymore)
      Autoit-Socket-IO-1.0.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.1.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.3.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.4.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.5.0.zip
      Autoit-Socket-IO-2.0.0.zip
    • By TXTechie
      Hello Everyone,
      I've developed my own GUI using AutoIt and I'm allowing users to minimize the GUI, but I also want to include some kind of timer so that it will automatically restore the GUI after something like 30 minutes or an hour. However, I also want them to be able to manually restore the GUI by clicking the application's icon in the taskbar.
      I've searched through the forums, but I'm not sure how to get started.
      Any ideas or functions to research are appreciated!
      Regards,
      TX Techie
    • By Rskm
      Hi, recently i created a GUI for some calculations in AutoIT.  The GUI has 2 tabs and on the first tab, it has few inputboxes where i use to click with mouse and start entering the inputs. i recently made some changes in the position of these textboxes. I made this by changing the autoit code file instead of making changes in KODA. Now i cannot click inside these textboxes with mouse. However, i can use TAB key to cycle through/enter input in these input boxes. what could have made the inputboxes not responding to mouseclicks. thanks
    • By TheDcoder
      Hi everyone,
      I am bit stumped as to why I am not able to set the time in the Date control
      #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() GUICreate("My GUI get date", 200, 200, 800, 200) Local $idDate = GUICtrlCreateDate("1953/04/25", 10, 10, 185, 20, $DTS_TIMEFORMAT) ; to select a specific default format Local $sStyle = "HH:mm:ss" GUICtrlSendMsg($idDate, $DTM_SETFORMATW, 0, $sStyle) ; Set time Local $iRet = GUICtrlSetData($idDate, '13:33:37') ConsoleWrite('GUICtrlSetData returned ' & ($iRet = 1 ? 'success' : 'failure') & @CRLF) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE WEnd MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Time", GUICtrlRead($idDate)) EndFunc ;==>Example The documentation for GUICtrlSetData clearly mentions that it uses the same format as GUICtrlRead:
      But I get failure
      What gives?
      Thanks for the help in advance!