Amazing GUI

locutus243

Hey guys,

I'm just starting to work with GUI's and have found some the tools such as Koda fantastic. I was wondering if there was any way to create a GUI like that displayed on the AutoIT v3 homepage (www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/)

I've tried all sorts of options through Koda and only seem to be able to make dull forms compared to these modern windows XP looking ones!!!

Thanks

Mark

Hey guys,

I'm just starting to work with GUI's and have found some the tools such as Koda fantastic. I was wondering if there was any way to create a GUI like that displayed on the AutoIT v3 homepage (www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/)

I've tried all sorts of options through Koda and only seem to be able to make dull forms compared to these modern windows XP looking ones!!!

Thanks

Mark

The Gui on the web site is included in the install of AutoIt. You will find an examples folder under the AutoIt program listing and in it there is a folder called GUI.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Hey,

Also, just been messing around in KODA and can't find out how to attach a command to a button. (e.g. creating a button that opens one of my scripts)

Thanks

Mark

At this moment, it's Form designer. The interface.

You add the functions for each control after this process in your favorite Editor (like Scite). B)

At this moment, it's Form designer. The interface.

You add the functions for each control after this process in your favorite Editor (like Scite). :o

Possibly this should be posted in the Koda topic so that Lookfar and Lazycat can see it

(just a thought) B)

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother