Jon

Where is au3record.exe?

JLogan3o13

@ur Please don't post files here. Jon has stated in this very thread how to go about getting the files; we don't need you posting zip files of them all over the place. And you are missing the point; the recorder was removed for a reason, it is not going to be put back.

Edited by JLogan3o13

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

ur

Sorry, I won't upload again.

Jos

The main reason for it's definite removal is the fact that both the Installer and the WebSite got flagged by Google as containing malicious programs. So Chrome was giving a big fat warning each time someone wanted to visit our forum.

So hence also the request NOT to post it any any flavor or form in this forum.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

TheDcoder
26 minutes ago, Jos said:

Chrome was giving a big fat warning each time someone wanted to visit our forum.

I believe that Firefox uses Chrome's link database too, so Firefox would also give a big fat warning!

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to do that to anybody!!!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Shadow_Delta

Does there happen to be a better recorder available now with image search option? Much like the Macro Creator from Pulover? Any one has any ideas about such a tool for autoit? Please do provide some insight into the same.

JLogan3o13

There is no recorder with image search capabilities built in that I am aware of. Perhaps, since this thread is dedicated to AU3Record and its removal, you would be best suited starting a new thread in General Help and Support and explaining exactly what you are trying to accomplish (along with code if you have it). The community can then offer better suggestions tailored to your situation.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Reynaldo

Thanks John for the information!