ForceDownloadFile

Hello,

I need a bit help, because I dont understand the docum

How to activate(switch) $INET_FORCERELOAD?

And with this script it doesnt work.

@TempDir &'\SpeedAutoClicker.exe'

file not found.

#include <InetConstants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPIFiles.au3>

; Download a file in the background.
; Wait for the download to complete.

Example()

Func Example()
    ; Save the downloaded file to the temporary folder.
    Local $sFilePath = _WinAPI_GetTempFileName(@TempDir)

; Download the file in the background with the selected option of 'force a reload from the remote site.'
    Local $hDownload = InetGet("http://marabunta.de/SpeedAutoClicker.rar", $sFilePath, $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND)

; Wait for the download to complete by monitoring when the 2nd index value of InetGetInfo returns True.
    Do
        Sleep(250)
    Until InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE)

; Retrieve the number of total bytes received and the filesize.
    Local $iBytesSize = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD)
    Local $iFileSize = FileGetSize($sFilePath)

; Close the handle returned by InetGet.
    InetClose($hDownload)

; Display details about the total number of bytes read and the filesize.
    ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The total download size: " & $iBytesSize & @CRLF & _
    ;        "The total filesize: " & $iFileSize)

; Delete the file.
    ;FileDelete($sFilePath)
EndFunc   ;==>Example

u7zip(@TempDir & "\SpeedAutoClicker.rar", @TempDir &'\SpeedAutoClicker.exe', 123456 )

Func u7zip($archive, $dest, $pass = "")
    If $pass <> "" Then $pass = "-p" & '"' & $pass & '" '
    RunWait(@TempDir &'\7za.exe' & ' x "' & $archive & '" ' & $pass  & "-y -o" & '"' & $dest & '"')
EndFunc

ShellExecute ( "@TempDir &'\SpeedAutoClicker.exe'")

You're not downloading it to a file called SpeedAutoClicker.rar, you're using the _WinAPI_GetTempFileName function to get a random temporary name to download the file to. Use the correct name when you download it and it might work.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator