Diablo II Pindle Bot Help! PLEASE!

xxd2godxx

I have created a bot that runs pindle and does all the basic features. It Starts up diablo/Logs in/character select/creates game/paths. The only part is the pathing. It ALWAYS gets messed up. It NEVER WORKS. I have tried again and again to get it to work. Do you know how to make the game change colors so I can make it path easier (like mmbot). I will attach the bot to this page. I want everyone to put their brains together and try to get this a very amazing bot. Future Add-ons= 1)Pickit.ini file 2) Multiple CD Keys switching 3) A file sequences are kept and can be used or not used (a file were it defines character/boss) 4) A Log File 5) A GUI file that is very nice and will start up when I run the bot.

The main thing is, I want to know how in the main .au3 file I can take out the part where it runs pindle and instead, make it go to a DIFFERENT script were there it will run pindle. This will make it much more easier to edit. Also when I decompile/compile I will add a password and people won't be able to tell the bot what bosses for it to do

-Matt

EDITED

Edited by xxd2godxx

The main thing is, I want to know how in the main .au3 file I can take out the part where it runs pindle and instead, make it go to a DIFFERENT script were there it will run pindle

at the top just put a function call... like this

start_up()

then you can create a function that runs when the program is start with a gui, settings, passwords, and a button to run the bot... like this ( idea)

Func start_up()

; create a gui

; add labels

; add password inputs

; add button

; while 1

; if message = button then return

wend

EndFunc

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

execellent gui i like it

check your pm inbox

Once my friend told me that he had found Jesus. I thought to myself, "Woohoo, we're rich!" It turns out he meant something different.Sometimes I just like to lay in my bed and look up at the stars and wonder..where the hell did my roof go?

• Moderators

1st: This forum is for scripts that are working, please note "this is not a general support forum", question should be put in the support forum.

2nd: You probably don't have the Include folder in the right spot.

Do a search on your cpu for GuiConstants.au3, it should be in the autoit folder in your program files, but obviously it's not.

You will have to do one of 2 things... Either use the full path to the location, or move the entire autoit folder to the program files (suggested for ease of use in the future).

Good Luck.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

1st: This forum is for scripts that are working, please note "this is not a general support forum", question should be put in the support forum.

2nd: You probably don't have the Include folder in the right spot.

Do a search on your cpu for GuiConstants.au3, it should be in the autoit folder in your program files, but obviously it's not.

You will have to do one of 2 things... Either use the full path to the location, or move the entire autoit folder to the program files (suggested for ease of use in the future).

Good Luck.

Snipz: Pm'd You

Ronsrules: thanx alot for the help, I found out my problem.

-Matt

Also:

Func save()

$file = FileOpen("Config.ini", 1)

; Check if file opened for writing OK

If $file = -1 Then

MsgBox(0, "KCD-Error", "Unable to open file.")

Exit

EndIf

FileWriteLine($file, "[main]")

FileWriteLine($file, '$Location=' & $Location)

FileWriteLine($file, '$Account=' & $Account)

FileWriteLine($file, '$Password=' & $Password)

FileWriteLine($file, '$Bot2Run=' & $Bot2Run)

FileWriteLine($file, '$msg1=' & $msg1)

FileWriteLine($file, '$msg2=' & $msg2)

FileWriteLine($file, '$msg3=' & $msg3)

FileWriteLine($file, '$pause=' & $pause)

It WONT write the information inputed into the lines. When you click the button "save" it will save it to config.ini BUT it will save it as numbers. (example: $attack2=23)

-matt

Edited by xxd2godxx