Process_Suspend Based on CPU Temperature

Xandy

I learned that I could take a bunch of 2D pictures and make a 3D point map and texture, and possibly add real life things to Unity game projects.
Tutorial: https://youtu.be/D6eqW6yk50k?t=2m4s

I was using VisualSMF Compute Missing Matches, kissing my gf and the computer turned off.  My computer never turns off.
[missing link]

So I cleaned out my PC and put new thermal grease on the CPU.  Then I almost cooked it again but I shut down the program first.  I couldn't find a way to pause the Compute Missing Matches, so I found script functions to suspend processes.  I was able to complete the Compute Missing Matches using hotkeys: 0, 1 to suspend the process doing the cooking.
It was very time consuming, I needed a way to react to CPU temperature.

I read the CPU_0 Temperature from the 'Core Temp' GUI control.  I might be able to do this with my 'AI Suite', but this Core Temp method is a more universal solution.

process_suspend.jpg

The script turns a list of processes On or Off when the cpu reaches a min or max temperature.  The video demonstrates how my cpu would have overheated causing a shutdown without the pausing effect of my script.

Special thanks to: The Kandy Man and AutoIt Team
https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/32975-process-suspendprocess-resume-udf/

This application requires Core Temp to monitor CPU temperature.

I downloaded from here: [ No addware, No Installer ] http://core-temp.en.lo4d.com/download

Source code on my web site:  www.songersoft.com/programming/process_suspend/process_suspend_about.html

Edit: Removed URL shortcut from zip file.  Was triggering malicious uncommon download chrome warning.

Edited by Xandy

Still I need to hear what you are talking about, else i can't sit watching you doing something with your GUI :P

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

- Added: "

The script turns a list of processes On or Off when the cpu reaches a min or max temperature.  The video demonstrates how my cpu would have overheated causing a shutdown without the pausing effect of my script.

" To Video Description in first post.

Thank you for your feedback.

Edited by Xandy

Audio was fine on my machine.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

@guinness My little laptop's internal speakers can't match your boom box :lol:

I use headphones normally, as my speakers are awful.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

@guinness I also have good headphones but the wire of the headphone are too long for me, they get all over my stuff >_<

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

; Process_Suspend
; ----------------
; This is an AutoIt script file, use AutoIt to run this script
; AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.0
;

; Author: Xandy
; Uses: The Kandy Man _ProcessSuspend, Resume functions
;
; This software uses Core Temp External Application to read CPU Temperature!
; I downloaded Core Temp from here, there were no ads or installers:
; http://core-temp.en.lo4d.com/download

; Function
; Configure CPU Tempaturate Suspend and Resume Process_List Temperature values
; Configure List of Processes to Suspend and Resume
; Toggle Process_List Suspend State based a min max CPU temperature parameters

; I found how to suspend processes and was able to make it through a Compute Missing Matches with VisualSMF.
; I had to manuelly toggle the process (hotkeys: 0, 1) suspended state.  I also had to switch the process that I was suspending about 1/2 way through.
; I though this is good if I can just read my cpu Temperature progmatically.  The very first thing I did was uninstal Core Temp.
; I thought I'm going to be getting superior software through my mobo provider Asus.  A fucking day later I reinstal Core Temp and read the Gui control values into AutoIt.
;

; Todo: X is done
; - Might free program work load at runtime:
; X - Replace aControl with a reading of aControl to aData
; X - aData offset to start process_list
; X - Make Edit and Use mode to read in data once then use
; - Process list to array aProcess_list[..][name, instance, state returned]
; - Populate list box with those columes
;

; #include "Process_Suspend_udf.au3"; Author: The Kandy Man
#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <File.au3>
;#RequireAdmin

; Global
Global $gsCoretemp_win_title = "Core Temp"
Global $gCoretemp_gui_temp_control = "Static53"; The Core Temp Gui control to read to obtain cpu temp

; Paths
Global $gPath_settings = @ScriptDir & "\Settings\"

Global $giSettings_offset_before_process_list = 3

; Control Data
Global Enum $eControl_data, $eControl_label, $eControl_type, $eControl_data_val, $eControl_tip;
Global $giControl_data_max= 5

; Main Gui Control Enum
Global Enum $eidAction_group, _
        $eidAction_state, _
        $eidAction_again, _
        $eidAction_state_switch, _
        $eidCore_temp_group, _
        $eidCore_temp_edit_status, _
        $eidCore_temp_high, _
        $eidCore_temp_low, _
        $eidCore_temp_read_timer_max, _
        $eidProcess_list, _
        $eidProcess_add, _
        $eidProcess_remove

; Store data once per edit, not request from Gui control each compare
Global Enum $eData_suspend, $eData_resume, $eData_temp_check_sec

; Action State
Global Enum $eAction_state_none, $eAction_state_suspend, $eAction_state_resume
Global Enum $eAction_state_name, $eAction_state_color
Global $gaAction_state = [["No Action", 0xF0F0F0], ["Suspend", 0xfb0000], ["Resume", 0x00fb00]]

; Edit Mode State
Global Enum $eEdit_state_edit, $eEdit_state_react
Global $gaEdit_state = [["Monitor", 0xfb0000], ["Edit", 0x00fb00]]

; Select from Listview with DoubleClick
Global $gMylistbox = 0, $gMylistbox_msg = 0
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "_WM_COMMAND"); Select from listview with DoubleClick

Global $ghProcess_list = 0
Global $ghGui = 0

OnAutoItExitRegister("_exit")
opt("GuiCloseonEsc", 0)

main()
Func main()
    ; Gui Window and Rect
    $ghGui = GUICreate(@ScriptName, 350, 360)
    $gui_rect = WinGetPos($ghGui)

; Gui Menus
    Local $menu_max = 2
    Local Enum $eMenu_file, $eMenu_help;, $eMenu_settings
    Local $aMenu[$menu_max]

$aMenu[$eMenu_file] = GUICtrlCreateMenu("File")
    $menu_file_save = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Save", $aMenu[$eMenu_file])
    $menu_file_load = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Load", $aMenu[$eMenu_file])
    $menu_file_exit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Exit", $aMenu[$eMenu_file])
    $aMenu[$eMenu_help] = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Help")
    $menu_help_about = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("About", $aMenu[$eMenu_help])
    ;$aMenu[$eMenu_settings] = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Settings")
    ;$menu_settings = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Settings", $aMenu[$eMenu_settings])

Local $iAction_state = $eAction_state_none; default action_state
    Local $iAction_state_last = $iAction_state
    Local $iEdit_state = $eEdit_state_edit

Local $aControl = [[0, "", "Group", "", ""], _; Action Group
            [0, "", "label Center", "", "How this Application is attempting to handle Process_List"], _
            [0, "", "Button", "", "Repeat Last Action on Process_List"], _
            [0, "", "Button Multiline", "", "Toggle Process Suspend State"], _
            [0, "", "Group", "", ""], _; Core Temp Group [..]
            [0, "Monitor   Temp", "Button", "", "Toggle Button:" & @CRLF & "1. Suspend Process_List based on CPU Core Temp" & @CRLF & "2. Edit values"], _
            [0, "Suspend Temp", "Input", "", "CPU Temperature to Suspend Processes_List"&@crlf&"C or F is set by Core Temp display"], _
            [0, "Resume  Temp", "Input", "", "CPU Temperature to Resume Processes_List"&@crlf&"C or F is set by Core Temp display"], _
            [0, "Check CPU (sec)", "Input", "", "Amount of seconds to check CPU Temperature"], _
            [0, "Process List:", "listview", "", "List of Processes to Suspend or Resume"], _
            [0, "", "Button", "", "Add a Process to List"], _
            [0, "", "Button", "", "Remove Selected Process from List" & @CRLF & "CTRL + Click to Empty Process_List"] _
            ]
    Local $control_max = UBound($aControl)

;label_control(ByRef $aControl, $iControl_id, $sLabel, $label_x, $label_y, $label_w, $label_h, $sData_control_type, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $data_value = "")
    ; Action State and Toggle Switch
    $x = 10
    $y = 5
    label_control($aControl, $eidAction_group, $aControl[$eidAction_group][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 30, 20, $aControl[$eidAction_group][$eControl_type], $x, $y, 155, 80, "Process Suspend")
    label_control($aControl, $eidAction_state, $aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 30, 20, $aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_type], $x + 10, $y + 20, 80, 25, $gaAction_state[$iAction_state][$eAction_state_name])
    label_control($aControl, $eidAction_again, $aControl[$eidAction_again][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 30, 20, $aControl[$eidAction_again][$eControl_type], $x + 10, $y + 46, 80, 25, "Do Again")
    label_control($aControl, $eidAction_state_switch, $aControl[$eidAction_state_switch][$eControl_label], 1000, $y, 0, 0, $aControl[$eidAction_state_switch][$eControl_type], $x + 100, $y + 20, 45, 51, "Switch Action")
    ; CPU Temp Colume
    $x = $gui_rect[2] - 165
    $xpad = 90
    $y = 5
    $z = 25
    ; Core Temp Group
    label_control($aControl, $eidCore_temp_group, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_group][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 0, 0, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_group][$eControl_type], $x - 15, $y, 165, $y + $z * 5, "  Core Temp")
    label_control($aControl, $eidCore_temp_edit_status, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_edit_status][$eControl_label], $x, $y + $z, 83, 20, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_edit_status][$eControl_type], $x + $xpad, $y + $z, 50, 21, $gaEdit_state[$eEdit_state_edit][$eAction_state_name])
    label_control($aControl, $eidCore_temp_high, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_label], $x, $y + $z * 2, 83, 20, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_type], $x + $xpad, $y + $z * 2, 50, 20)
    label_control($aControl, $eidCore_temp_low, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_label], $x, $y + $z * 3, 83, 20, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_type], $x + $xpad, $y + $z * 3, 50, 20)
    label_control($aControl, $eidCore_temp_read_timer_max, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_label], $x, $y + $z * 4, 83, 20, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_type], $x + $xpad, $y + $z * 4, 50, 20)

; Process List Area
    $y = 150
    label_control($aControl, $eidProcess_list, $aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_label], 5, $y, 83, 20, $aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_type], 5, $y + 15, $gui_rect[2] - 20, $gui_rect[3] - $y - 65, "Process_Name")
    label_control($aControl, $eidProcess_add, $aControl[$eidProcess_add][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 0, 0, $aControl[$eidProcess_add][$eControl_type], 80, $y - 7, 75, 20, "Add Process")
    label_control($aControl, $eidProcess_remove, $aControl[$eidProcess_remove][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 0, 0, $aControl[$eidProcess_remove][$eControl_type], 160, $y - 7, 95, 20, "Remove Process")
    GUISetState()

settings_load($aControl)
    Local $aData = control_cpu_temp($aControl, $gui_enable)

Local $timer_core_temp
    $ghProcess_list = GUICtrlGetHandle($aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_data])

; Find the Core Temp External App
    Local $bCore_temp_found = 0
    $hCoretemp = core_temp_get_handle($gsCoretemp_win_title)
    If $hCoretemp <> -1 Then $bCore_temp_found = 1

; Misc Default Gui Control Settings
    GUICtrlSetFont($aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_data], 12, 400); Action State Label Big Font
    _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($ghProcess_list, 0, $gui_rect[2] - 15); Process_List Process_Name Great Width [..>
    ;GUICtrlSetState($aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_data], $gui_focus)
    GUICtrlSetBkColor($aControl[$eidCore_temp_edit_status][$eControl_data], $gaEdit_state[$iEdit_state][$eAction_state_color])

Do
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $msg
            ; Menu Actions
            Case $menu_file_exit
                $msg = $gui_event_close
            Case $menu_file_save
                DirCreate($gPath_settings)
                $filename = FileSaveDialog("Save Settings", $gPath_settings, "Text (*.txt)", Default, "", $ghGui)
                If @error = 0 Then
                    settings_save($aControl, $filename)
                EndIf
            Case $menu_file_load
                $filename = FileOpenDialog("Load Settings", $gPath_settings, "Text (*.txt)", Default, "", $ghGui)
                If @error = 0 Then
                    settings_load($aControl, $filename)
                EndIf
            Case $menu_help_about
                about_dialog()
                ;Case $menu_settings
                ;settings_dialog($aSettings)

; Edit Button CPU Temperature thresholds
            Case $aControl[$eidCore_temp_edit_status][$eControl_data]
                $aData = edit_state_toggle($aControl, $iEdit_state)

Case $aControl[$eidAction_again][$eControl_data]
                action_state_switch($aControl, $iAction_state)
                ; Action State Toggle Button
            Case $aControl[$eidAction_state_switch][$eControl_data]
                If $iAction_state = $eAction_state_suspend Then
                    $iAction_state = $eAction_state_resume
                Else
                    $iAction_state = $eAction_state_suspend
                EndIf
                $iAction_state_last = action_state_switch($aControl, $iAction_state)

Case $aControl[$eidProcess_add][$eControl_data]
                $aProcess_list = ProcessList()
                $new_process = window_list($aProcess_list, "Select Process")
                If $new_process <> -1 Then
                    process_listview_add($aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_data], $new_process)
                EndIf
            Case $aControl[$eidProcess_remove][$eControl_data]
                If _IsPressed(11) Then
                    _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($ghProcess_list)
                Else
                    process_list_remove()
                    _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItemsSelected($ghProcess_list)
                EndIf
        EndSwitch

If $bCore_temp_found = 1 And $iEdit_state = $eEdit_state_react Then
            If TimerDiff($timer_core_temp) > $aData[$eData_temp_check_sec] Then
                $coretemp = Int(ControlGetText($hCoretemp, "", $gCoretemp_gui_temp_control))
                ;If $coretemp >= GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_data]) Then; 0
                If $coretemp >= $aData[$eData_suspend] Then; 0
                    ;ElseIf $coretemp <= GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_data]) Then; 1
                ElseIf $coretemp <= $aData[$eData_resume] Then; 1
                EndIf

If $iAction_state_last <> $iAction_state Then
                EndIf
                $timer_core_temp = TimerInit()
            EndIf; TimerDiff($timer_core_temp) > aData[timer]
        EndIf
    Until $msg = $gui_event_close
    settings_save($aControl)
EndFunc   ;==>main
;_exit()

Func action_state_switch(ByRef $aControl, $iAction_state)
    GUICtrlSetBkColor($aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_data], $gaAction_state[$iAction_state][$eAction_state_color]); Light Control Indictator
    Switch $iAction_state
        Case $eAction_state_suspend
            process_list_suspend($aControl)
        Case $eAction_state_resume
            process_list_resume($aControl)
    EndSwitch
    Return $iAction_state
EndFunc   ;==>action_state_switch

Func settings_save($aControl, $filename = $gPath_settings & "Settings.txt")
    If $filename <> $gPath_settings & "Settings.txt" Then
        If FileExists($filename) Then
            $x = MsgBox($MB_OKCANCEL, "File Already Exists", "File Already Exists" & @CRLF & "Overwrite File: " & @CRLF & $filename & @CRLF & "???", Default, $ghGui)
            If $x <> $IDOK Then
                Return
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
    $file = FileOpen($filename, BitOR($fo_createpath, $fo_overwrite))
    If $file <> -1 Then
        ; Settings like Min, Max Temp
        FileWriteLine($file, GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_label]) & ": " & GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_data]))
        FileWriteLine($file, GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_label]) & ": " & GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_data]))
        FileWriteLine($file, GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_label]) & ": " & GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_data]))

; Write Process Name List
        For $i = 0 To _GUICtrlListView_GetItemCount($ghProcess_list) - 1
            FileWriteLine($file, _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($ghProcess_list, $i))
        Next
    EndIf
    FileClose($file)
EndFunc   ;==>settings_save

Func settings_load(ByRef $aControl, $filename = $gPath_settings & "Settings.txt")
    $file = FileOpen($filename)
    If $file <> -1 Then
        GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_data], read_chunk($file))
        GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_data], read_chunk($file))
        GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_data], read_chunk($file))
    EndIf

Do
        $x = FileReadLine($file)
        If @error <> 0 Then ExitLoop
        process_listview_add($aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_data], $x)
    Until @error <> 0

FileClose($file)
EndFunc   ;==>settings_load

; ##################################################################################################
; Creates 2 controls 1 for Label and 1 for Data Type                                                #
; ##################################################################################################
; Parameters:
; 1 ByRef $aControl: Control Array to Modify: aControl[control_ID][eControl_data | eControl_label]
; 2 Int $iControl_id: Index of aControl[iControl_id][..] to modify:
; 3 String $sLabel: The label text of the control
; 4 Int $label_x: The position of the Label Control
; 5 Int $label_y: The position of the Label Control
; 6 Int $label_w: The width of the Label Control
; 7 Int $label_h: The height of the Label Control
; 8 String $sData_control_type: The type of the Data Control, "input", "input numonly", "checkbox" see SWITCH CASE(s) below
; 9 Int $data_x: The position of the Data Control
; 10 Int $data_y: The position of the Data Control
; 11 Int $data_w: The Width of the Data Control
; 11 Int $data_h: The Height of the Data Control
; 12 Variant $data_value: Data Control Default Value
Func label_control(ByRef $aControl, $iControl_id, $sLabel, $label_x, $label_y, $label_w, $label_h, $sData_control_type, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $data_value = "")
    ; Create Label Control
    ;If $sData_control_type <> 'button' Then
    $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_label] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($sLabel, $label_x, $label_y, $label_w, $label_h)
    ;EndIf
    ; Create Data Control
    Switch $sData_control_type; Select Control Type (function parameter: 8)
        Case 'input'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateInput($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h)
        Case 'input numonly'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateInput($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $es_number)
        Case 'input readonly'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateInput($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h)
            GUICtrlSendMsg($aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data], $EM_SETREADONLY, 1, 0); Send Readonly Message to the control
        Case 'input readonly center'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateInput($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $ES_CENTER)
            GUICtrlSendMsg($aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data], $EM_SETREADONLY, 1, 0); Send Readonly Message to the control
        Case 'input password'; Hide Passwords
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateInput($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $es_password)
        Case 'checkbox'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("", $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h)
            If $data_value = $GUI_Checked Then GUICtrlSetState($aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data], $gui_checked)
        Case 'combo'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST)
            ;_GUICtrlComboBox_SetCurSel($aControl[$iControl_id][1], $data_value)
        Case 'edit'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateEdit($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $WS_VSCROLL)
        Case 'label'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h)
        Case 'label center'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $ES_CENTER)
        Case 'listview'
            ;Example data_value: "col1        |col2       |col3 "
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateListView($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, -1, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES)
        Case 'button'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateButton($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h)
        Case 'button multiline'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateButton($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $BS_MULTILINE)

Case 'group'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateGroup($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h)
        Case 'hyperlink'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h)
            GUICtrlSetColor($aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data], 0x0000ff)
    EndSwitch; sData_control_type
    GUICtrlSetTip($aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data], $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_tip])
EndFunc   ;==>label_control

Func out($output = "")
    ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & $output); To Console new line, value of $output
EndFunc   ;==>out

; Remove Label and Return Data, from File_Line Label Data pair.
; Breaks Label at: ": "
Func read_chunk($file, $sLabel_break = ": ")
    $chunk = FileReadLine($file); Read line string into chunk
    If @error <> 0 Then
        Return "EOF"; End of File Error Reading File
    EndIf
    $chunk_po = StringInStr($chunk, $sLabel_break) ; Find the string position of the first sLabel_break
    Return StringMid($chunk, $chunk_po + StringLen($sLabel_break)) ; Return String after label_break in chunk
EndFunc   ;==>read_chunk

Func window_list($aList_data, $win_title = "", $win_width = 420, $win_height = 300)
    Local $hGui = GUICreate($win_title, $win_width, $win_height, Default, Default, Default, Default, $ghGui)
    Local $gui_rect = WinGetPos($hGui)
    Local $idConfirm_button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Confirm", $gui_rect[2] - 65, $gui_rect[3] - 55, 55, 20)

$gMylistbox = GUICtrlCreateList("", 0, 5, $gui_rect[2] - 10, $gui_rect[3] - 30)

For $i = 1 To $aList_data[0][0]
        ;if $proglist[$i][0]<>"" then guictrlsetdata($gMylistbox, $proglist[$i][0]&"|")
        GUICtrlSetData($gMylistbox, $aList_data[$i][0] & "|")
    Next
    GUISetState()
    Local $confirm = 0
    Local $return = -1
    Do
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        ; Select key from list
        If _IsPressed("0d") Or $gMylistbox_msg = 1 Then
            keyreleased("0d")
            $confirm = 1
        EndIf
    Until $msg = $gui_event_close Or $confirm = 1
    If $confirm Then
        $return = GUICtrlRead($gMylistbox)
    EndIf
    $gMylistbox_msg = 0
    GUIDelete($hGui)
    Return $return
EndFunc   ;==>window_list

Func _WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $msg, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $nCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; HiWord
    Local $nIDFrom = BitAND($wParam, 0xFFFF) ; LoWord

Switch $nIDFrom
        Case $gMylistbox

Switch $nCode
                Case $LBN_DBLCLK
                    $sListItem = GUICtrlRead($gMylistbox) ; Read selected item
                    $gMylistbox_msg = 1
            EndSwitch; nCode
    EndSwitch; nIDFrom
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>_WM_COMMAND

Func keyreleased($key, $key2 = "", $key3 = "", $key4 = "")
    While _IsPressed($key) Or _IsPressed($key2)
        Sleep(20)
    WEnd
    While _IsPressed($key3) Or _IsPressed($key4)
        Sleep(20)
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>keyreleased

Func process_listview_add(ByRef $listview, $sProcess_name)
    GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($sProcess_name, $listview)
    ;_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($ghProcess_list, $sProcess_name)
EndFunc   ;==>process_listview_add

Func _exit()
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc   ;==>_exit

Func process_list_suspend(ByRef $aControl)
    GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_data], $gaAction_state[$eAction_state_suspend][$eAction_state_name])
    $num = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemCount($ghProcess_list)
    For $i = 0 To $num
        $text = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($ghProcess_list, $i)
        ;ConsoleWrite($gaAction_state[$eAction_state_suspend][$eAction_state_name] & " [" & $i & "] " & $text & " " & @SEC & @CRLF)
        _ProcessSuspend($text)
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>process_list_suspend

Func process_list_resume(ByRef $aControl)
    GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_data], $gaAction_state[$eAction_state_resume][$eAction_state_name])
    For $i = 0 To $num - 1
        ;ConsoleWrite($gaAction_state[$eAction_state_resume][$eAction_state_name] & " [" & $i & "] " & $text & " " & @SEC & @CRLF)
        _ProcessResume($text)
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>process_list_resume

Func process_list_remove()
    For $i = $num - 1 To 0 Step -1
        If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemChecked($ghProcess_list, $i) = $gui_checked Then
            ;MsgBox(0, "listview item", _GUICtrlListView_GetItemTextString($ghProcess_list, $i) & "    " & @CRLF & "Line Checked = " & $i)
            _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItem($ghProcess_list, $i)
        EndIf
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>process_list_remove

Func core_temp_get_handle($sCore_temp_win_title)
    Local $hCoretemp = WinGetHandle($sCore_temp_win_title)
    If @error = 0 Then
        Return $hCoretemp
    Else
        MsgBox(0, "Application Not Found", "Core Temp External App not found" & _
                @CRLF & "Please run Core Temp Application" & _
                @CRLF & @CRLF & "Restart this Application after starting Core Temp to use CPU Temperature features" & _
                @CRLF & @CRLF & "You can still use the Action 'Switch' Button to toggle Process Suspended State")
    EndIf; error = 0
    Return Null
EndFunc   ;==>core_temp_get_handle

Func edit_state_toggle(ByRef $aControl, ByRef $iEdit_state)
    Switch $iEdit_state
        Case $eEdit_state_edit
            $iEdit_state = $eEdit_state_react
        Case Else
            $iEdit_state = $eEdit_state_edit
    EndSwitch
    GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidCore_temp_edit_status][$eControl_data], $gaEdit_state[$iEdit_state][$eAction_state_name])
    GUICtrlSetBkColor($aControl[$eidCore_temp_edit_status][$eControl_data], $gaEdit_state[$iEdit_state][$eAction_state_color])

Switch $iEdit_state
        Case $eEdit_state_edit
            $aData = control_cpu_temp($aControl, $gui_enable)
        Case Else
            $aData = control_cpu_temp($aControl, $gui_disable)
    EndSwitch

Return $aData
EndFunc   ;==>edit_state_toggle

Func control_cpu_temp(ByRef $aControl, $state = $gui_disable)
    Local $aData[$giSettings_offset_before_process_list]
    Switch $state
        Case $gui_disable
            For $i = $eidCore_temp_high To $eidCore_temp_read_timer_max
                GUICtrlSetState($aControl[$i][$eControl_data], $state)
                $aData[$i - $eidCore_temp_high] = int(GUICtrlRead($aControl[$i][$eControl_data]))
            Next
        Case $gui_enable
                $aData[$i - $eidCore_temp_high] = int(GUICtrlRead($aControl[$i][$eControl_data]))
            Next
    EndSwitch
    $aData[$eData_temp_check_sec] = 1000 * int(GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_data]))
    Return $aData
EndFunc   ;==>control_cpu_temp

Func about_dialog()
    Local $aControl = [[0, "Programmer:", "label", "Joshua Songer", "AutoIt Forum: Xandy"], _
            [0, "Website:", "hyperlink", "www.songersoft.com", "CTRL + Click to open website"], _
            [0, "", "label", "", ""], _ ; Blank Line
            [0, "Core Temp:", "label", "External Application to Monitor CPU Temperature", "External Application to Monitor CPU Temperature"], _
            [0, "Website:", "hyperlink", "http://core-temp.en.lo4d.com/download", "CTRL + Click to open website"] _
            ]

Enum $eAbout_control_programmer, $eAbout_control_website, $eAbout_control_external, $eAbout_control_external_website

; Gui and rect
    Local $hgui = GUICreate("About: "&@ScriptName, 455, $control_max * 22, Default, Default, Default, Default, $ghGui); Create Sub Window
    Local $gui_rect = wingetpos($hgui)

; Create GUI Controls
    For $i = 0 To $control_max - 1
        $y = 5 + $i * 21; Calculate the y coord
        label_control($aControl, $i, $aControl[$i][$eControl_label], 5, $y, 100, 20, $aControl[$i][$eControl_type], 110, $y, $gui_rect[2]-15, 20, $aControl[$i][$eControl_data_val])
        GUICtrlSetFont($aControl[$i][$eControl_label], 12)
        GUICtrlSetFont($aControl[$i][$eControl_data], 12)
    Next
    GUISetState(); Show the Gui

Do
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        If _IsPressed(11) Then; CTRL Key Down, Detect hyperlink clicks
            for $i= 0 to $control_max-1
                if $aControl[$i][$eControl_type]= 'hyperlink' then
                    if $msg= $aControl[$i][$eControl_data] then
                        ShellExecute(guictrlread($aControl[$i][$eControl_data])); Launch the data
                        keyreleased(1); One fight per click felles
                    endif; gui control
                endif; 'hyperlink'
            next; i .. control_max
        EndIf; CTRL Down
    GUIDelete($hgui)
EndFunc   ;==>about_dialog

; Please hit my download counter on website for complete script.

Complete source code:

http://www.songersoft.com/programming/process_suspend/process_suspend_about.html

Edited by Xandy

• 5 months later...
On 9/5/2015 at 11:03 AM, Xandy said:
; Process_Suspend
; ----------------
; This is an AutoIt script file, use AutoIt to run this script
; AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.0
;

; Author: Xandy
; Uses: The Kandy Man _ProcessSuspend, Resume functions
;
; This software uses Core Temp External Application to read CPU Temperature!
; I downloaded Core Temp from here, there were no ads or installers:
; http://core-temp.en.lo4d.com/download

; Function
; Configure CPU Tempaturate Suspend and Resume Process_List Temperature values
; Configure List of Processes to Suspend and Resume
; Toggle Process_List Suspend State based a min max CPU temperature parameters

; I found how to suspend processes and was able to make it through a Compute Missing Matches with VisualSMF.
; I had to manuelly toggle the process (hotkeys: 0, 1) suspended state.  I also had to switch the process that I was suspending about 1/2 way through.
; I though this is good if I can just read my cpu Temperature progmatically.  The very first thing I did was uninstal Core Temp.
; I thought I'm going to be getting superior software through my mobo provider Asus.  A fucking day later I reinstal Core Temp and read the Gui control values into AutoIt.
;

; Todo: X is done
; - Might free program work load at runtime:
; X - Replace aControl with a reading of aControl to aData
; X - aData offset to start process_list
; X - Make Edit and Use mode to read in data once then use
; - Process list to array aProcess_list[..][name, instance, state returned]
; - Populate list box with those columes
;

; #include "Process_Suspend_udf.au3"; Author: The Kandy Man
#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <File.au3>
;#RequireAdmin

; Global
Global $gsCoretemp_win_title = "Core Temp"
Global $gCoretemp_gui_temp_control = "Static53"; The Core Temp Gui control to read to obtain cpu temp

; Paths
Global $gPath_settings = @ScriptDir & "\Settings\"

Global $giSettings_offset_before_process_list = 3

; Control Data
Global Enum $eControl_data, $eControl_label, $eControl_type, $eControl_data_val, $eControl_tip;
Global $giControl_data_max= 5

; Main Gui Control Enum
Global Enum $eidAction_group, _
        $eidAction_state, _
        $eidAction_again, _
        $eidAction_state_switch, _
        $eidCore_temp_group, _
        $eidCore_temp_edit_status, _
        $eidCore_temp_high, _
        $eidCore_temp_low, _
        $eidCore_temp_read_timer_max, _
        $eidProcess_list, _
        $eidProcess_add, _
        $eidProcess_remove

; Store data once per edit, not request from Gui control each compare
Global Enum $eData_suspend, $eData_resume, $eData_temp_check_sec

; Action State
Global Enum $eAction_state_none, $eAction_state_suspend, $eAction_state_resume
Global Enum $eAction_state_name, $eAction_state_color
Global $gaAction_state = [["No Action", 0xF0F0F0], ["Suspend", 0xfb0000], ["Resume", 0x00fb00]]

; Edit Mode State
Global Enum $eEdit_state_edit, $eEdit_state_react
Global $gaEdit_state = [["Monitor", 0xfb0000], ["Edit", 0x00fb00]]

; Select from Listview with DoubleClick
Global $gMylistbox = 0, $gMylistbox_msg = 0
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "_WM_COMMAND"); Select from listview with DoubleClick

Global $ghProcess_list = 0
Global $ghGui = 0

OnAutoItExitRegister("_exit")
opt("GuiCloseonEsc", 0)

main()
Func main()
    ; Gui Window and Rect
    $ghGui = GUICreate(@ScriptName, 350, 360)
    $gui_rect = WinGetPos($ghGui)

; Gui Menus
    Local $menu_max = 2
    Local Enum $eMenu_file, $eMenu_help;, $eMenu_settings
    Local $aMenu[$menu_max]

$aMenu[$eMenu_file] = GUICtrlCreateMenu("File")
    $menu_file_save = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Save", $aMenu[$eMenu_file])
    $menu_file_load = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Load", $aMenu[$eMenu_file])
    $menu_file_exit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Exit", $aMenu[$eMenu_file])
    $aMenu[$eMenu_help] = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Help")
    $menu_help_about = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("About", $aMenu[$eMenu_help])
    ;$aMenu[$eMenu_settings] = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Settings")
    ;$menu_settings = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Settings", $aMenu[$eMenu_settings])

Local $iAction_state = $eAction_state_none; default action_state
    Local $iAction_state_last = $iAction_state
    Local $iEdit_state = $eEdit_state_edit

Local $aControl = [[0, "", "Group", "", ""], _; Action Group
            [0, "", "label Center", "", "How this Application is attempting to handle Process_List"], _
            [0, "", "Button", "", "Repeat Last Action on Process_List"], _
            [0, "", "Button Multiline", "", "Toggle Process Suspend State"], _
            [0, "", "Group", "", ""], _; Core Temp Group [..]
            [0, "Monitor   Temp", "Button", "", "Toggle Button:" & @CRLF & "1. Suspend Process_List based on CPU Core Temp" & @CRLF & "2. Edit values"], _
            [0, "Suspend Temp", "Input", "", "CPU Temperature to Suspend Processes_List"&@crlf&"C or F is set by Core Temp display"], _
            [0, "Resume  Temp", "Input", "", "CPU Temperature to Resume Processes_List"&@crlf&"C or F is set by Core Temp display"], _
            [0, "Check CPU (sec)", "Input", "", "Amount of seconds to check CPU Temperature"], _
            [0, "Process List:", "listview", "", "List of Processes to Suspend or Resume"], _
            [0, "", "Button", "", "Add a Process to List"], _
            [0, "", "Button", "", "Remove Selected Process from List" & @CRLF & "CTRL + Click to Empty Process_List"] _
            ]

;label_control(ByRef $aControl, $iControl_id, $sLabel, $label_x, $label_y, $label_w, $label_h, $sData_control_type, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $data_value = "")
    ; Action State and Toggle Switch
    $x = 10
    $y = 5
    label_control($aControl, $eidAction_group, $aControl[$eidAction_group][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 30, 20, $aControl[$eidAction_group][$eControl_type], $x, $y, 155, 80, "Process Suspend")
    label_control($aControl, $eidAction_state, $aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 30, 20, $aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_type], $x + 10, $y + 20, 80, 25, $gaAction_state[$iAction_state][$eAction_state_name])
    label_control($aControl, $eidAction_again, $aControl[$eidAction_again][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 30, 20, $aControl[$eidAction_again][$eControl_type], $x + 10, $y + 46, 80, 25, "Do Again")
    label_control($aControl, $eidAction_state_switch, $aControl[$eidAction_state_switch][$eControl_label], 1000, $y, 0, 0, $aControl[$eidAction_state_switch][$eControl_type], $x + 100, $y + 20, 45, 51, "Switch Action")
    ; CPU Temp Colume
    $x = $gui_rect[2] - 165
    $xpad = 90
    $y = 5
    $z = 25
    ; Core Temp Group
    label_control($aControl, $eidCore_temp_group, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_group][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 0, 0, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_group][$eControl_type], $x - 15, $y, 165, $y + $z * 5, "  Core Temp")
    label_control($aControl, $eidCore_temp_edit_status, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_edit_status][$eControl_label], $x, $y + $z, 83, 20, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_edit_status][$eControl_type], $x + $xpad, $y + $z, 50, 21, $gaEdit_state[$eEdit_state_edit][$eAction_state_name])
    label_control($aControl, $eidCore_temp_high, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_label], $x, $y + $z * 2, 83, 20, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_type], $x + $xpad, $y + $z * 2, 50, 20)
    label_control($aControl, $eidCore_temp_low, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_label], $x, $y + $z * 3, 83, 20, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_type], $x + $xpad, $y + $z * 3, 50, 20)
    label_control($aControl, $eidCore_temp_read_timer_max, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_label], $x, $y + $z * 4, 83, 20, $aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_type], $x + $xpad, $y + $z * 4, 50, 20)

; Process List Area
    $y = 150
    label_control($aControl, $eidProcess_list, $aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_label], 5, $y, 83, 20, $aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_type], 5, $y + 15, $gui_rect[2] - 20, $gui_rect[3] - $y - 65, "Process_Name")
    label_control($aControl, $eidProcess_add, $aControl[$eidProcess_add][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 0, 0, $aControl[$eidProcess_add][$eControl_type], 80, $y - 7, 75, 20, "Add Process")
    label_control($aControl, $eidProcess_remove, $aControl[$eidProcess_remove][$eControl_label], 800, $y, 0, 0, $aControl[$eidProcess_remove][$eControl_type], 160, $y - 7, 95, 20, "Remove Process")
    GUISetState()

settings_load($aControl)
    Local $aData = control_cpu_temp($aControl, $gui_enable)

Local $timer_core_temp
    $ghProcess_list = GUICtrlGetHandle($aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_data])

; Find the Core Temp External App
    Local $bCore_temp_found = 0
    $hCoretemp = core_temp_get_handle($gsCoretemp_win_title)
    If $hCoretemp <> -1 Then $bCore_temp_found = 1

; Misc Default Gui Control Settings
    GUICtrlSetFont($aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_data], 12, 400); Action State Label Big Font
    _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($ghProcess_list, 0, $gui_rect[2] - 15); Process_List Process_Name Great Width [..>
    ;GUICtrlSetState($aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_data], $gui_focus)

Do
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $msg
            ; Menu Actions
            Case $menu_file_exit
                $msg = $gui_event_close
            Case $menu_file_save
                DirCreate($gPath_settings)
                $filename = FileSaveDialog("Save Settings", $gPath_settings, "Text (*.txt)", Default, "", $ghGui)
                If @error = 0 Then
                    settings_save($aControl, $filename)
                EndIf
            Case $menu_file_load
                $filename = FileOpenDialog("Load Settings", $gPath_settings, "Text (*.txt)", Default, "", $ghGui)
                If @error = 0 Then
                    settings_load($aControl, $filename)
                EndIf
            Case $menu_help_about
                about_dialog()
                ;Case $menu_settings
                ;settings_dialog($aSettings)

; Edit Button CPU Temperature thresholds
            Case $aControl[$eidCore_temp_edit_status][$eControl_data]
                $aData = edit_state_toggle($aControl, $iEdit_state)

Case $aControl[$eidAction_again][$eControl_data]
                action_state_switch($aControl, $iAction_state)
                ; Action State Toggle Button
            Case $aControl[$eidAction_state_switch][$eControl_data]
                If $iAction_state = $eAction_state_suspend Then
                Else
                EndIf

Case $aControl[$eidProcess_add][$eControl_data]
                $aProcess_list = ProcessList()
                $new_process = window_list($aProcess_list, "Select Process")
                If $new_process <> -1 Then
                    process_listview_add($aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_data], $new_process)
                EndIf
            Case $aControl[$eidProcess_remove][$eControl_data]
                If _IsPressed(11) Then
                    _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($ghProcess_list)
                Else
                    process_list_remove()
                    _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItemsSelected($ghProcess_list)
                EndIf
        EndSwitch

If $bCore_temp_found = 1 And $iEdit_state = $eEdit_state_react Then
            If TimerDiff($timer_core_temp) > $aData[$eData_temp_check_sec] Then
                $coretemp = Int(ControlGetText($hCoretemp, "", $gCoretemp_gui_temp_control))
                ;If $coretemp >= GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_data]) Then; 0
                If $coretemp >= $aData[$eData_suspend] Then; 0
                    ;ElseIf $coretemp <= GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_data]) Then; 1
                ElseIf $coretemp <= $aData[$eData_resume] Then; 1
                EndIf

If $iAction_state_last <> $iAction_state Then
                EndIf
                $timer_core_temp = TimerInit()
            EndIf; TimerDiff($timer_core_temp) > aData[timer]
        EndIf
    settings_save($aControl)
EndFunc   ;==>main
;_exit()

Func action_state_switch(ByRef $aControl, $iAction_state)
    GUICtrlSetBkColor($aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_data], $gaAction_state[$iAction_state][$eAction_state_color]); Light Control Indictator
    Switch $iAction_state
        Case $eAction_state_suspend
            process_list_suspend($aControl)
        Case $eAction_state_resume
            process_list_resume($aControl)
    EndSwitch
    Return $iAction_state
EndFunc   ;==>action_state_switch

Func settings_save($aControl, $filename = $gPath_settings & "Settings.txt")
    If $filename <> $gPath_settings & "Settings.txt" Then
        If FileExists($filename) Then
            $x = MsgBox($MB_OKCANCEL, "File Already Exists", "File Already Exists" & @CRLF & "Overwrite File: " & @CRLF & $filename & @CRLF & "???", Default, $ghGui)
            If $x <> $IDOK Then
                Return
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
    $file = FileOpen($filename, BitOR($fo_createpath, $fo_overwrite))
    If $file <> -1 Then
        ; Settings like Min, Max Temp
        FileWriteLine($file, GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_label]) & ": " & GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_data]))
        FileWriteLine($file, GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_label]) & ": " & GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_data]))
        FileWriteLine($file, GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_label]) & ": " & GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_data]))

; Write Process Name List
        For $i = 0 To _GUICtrlListView_GetItemCount($ghProcess_list) - 1
            FileWriteLine($file, _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($ghProcess_list, $i))
        Next
    EndIf
    FileClose($file)
EndFunc   ;==>settings_save

Func settings_load(ByRef $aControl, $filename = $gPath_settings & "Settings.txt")
    $file = FileOpen($filename)
    If $file <> -1 Then
        GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidCore_temp_high][$eControl_data], read_chunk($file))
        GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidCore_temp_low][$eControl_data], read_chunk($file))
        GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_data], read_chunk($file))
    EndIf

Do
        $x = FileReadLine($file)
        If @error <> 0 Then ExitLoop
        process_listview_add($aControl[$eidProcess_list][$eControl_data], $x)
    Until @error <> 0

FileClose($file)
EndFunc   ;==>settings_load

; Creates 2 controls 1 for Label and 1 for Data Type                                                #
; Parameters:
; 1 ByRef $aControl: Control Array to Modify: aControl[control_ID][eControl_data | eControl_label]
; 2 Int $iControl_id: Index of aControl[iControl_id][..] to modify:
; 3 String $sLabel: The label text of the control
; 4 Int $label_x: The position of the Label Control
; 5 Int $label_y: The position of the Label Control
; 6 Int $label_w: The width of the Label Control
; 7 Int $label_h: The height of the Label Control
; 8 String $sData_control_type: The type of the Data Control, "input", "input numonly", "checkbox" see SWITCH CASE(s) below
; 9 Int $data_x: The position of the Data Control
; 10 Int $data_y: The position of the Data Control
; 11 Int $data_w: The Width of the Data Control
; 11 Int $data_h: The Height of the Data Control
; 12 Variant $data_value: Data Control Default Value
Func label_control(ByRef $aControl, $iControl_id, $sLabel, $label_x, $label_y, $label_w, $label_h, $sData_control_type, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $data_value = "")
    ; Create Label Control
    ;If $sData_control_type <> 'button' Then
    $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_label] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($sLabel, $label_x, $label_y, $label_w, $label_h)
    ;EndIf
    ; Create Data Control
    Switch $sData_control_type; Select Control Type (function parameter: 8)
        Case 'input'
        Case 'input numonly'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateInput($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $es_number)
        Case 'input readonly'
        Case 'input readonly center'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateInput($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $ES_CENTER)
        Case 'input password'; Hide Passwords
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateInput($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $es_password)
        Case 'checkbox'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("", $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h)
            If $data_value = $GUI_Checked Then GUICtrlSetState($aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data], $gui_checked)
        Case 'combo'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST)
            ;_GUICtrlComboBox_SetCurSel($aControl[$iControl_id][1], $data_value)
        Case 'edit'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateEdit($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $WS_VSCROLL)
        Case 'label'
        Case 'label center'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $ES_CENTER)
        Case 'listview'
            ;Example data_value: "col1        |col2       |col3 "
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateListView($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, -1, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES)
        Case 'button'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateButton($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h)
        Case 'button multiline'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateButton($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $BS_MULTILINE)

Case 'group'
            $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = GUICtrlCreateGroup($data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h)
        Case 'hyperlink'
            GUICtrlSetColor($aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data], 0x0000ff)
    EndSwitch; sData_control_type
    GUICtrlSetTip($aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data], $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_tip])
EndFunc   ;==>label_control

Func out($output = "")
    ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & $output); To Console new line, value of $output
EndFunc   ;==>out

; Remove Label and Return Data, from File_Line Label Data pair.
; Breaks Label at: ": "
Func read_chunk($file, $sLabel_break = ": ")
    $chunk = FileReadLine($file); Read line string into chunk
    If @error <> 0 Then
        Return "EOF"; End of File Error Reading File
    EndIf
    $chunk_po = StringInStr($chunk, $sLabel_break) ; Find the string position of the first sLabel_break
    Return StringMid($chunk, $chunk_po + StringLen($sLabel_break)) ; Return String after label_break in chunk
EndFunc   ;==>read_chunk

Func window_list($aList_data, $win_title = "", $win_width = 420, $win_height = 300)
    Local $hGui = GUICreate($win_title, $win_width, $win_height, Default, Default, Default, Default, $ghGui)
    Local $gui_rect = WinGetPos($hGui)
    Local $idConfirm_button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Confirm", $gui_rect[2] - 65, $gui_rect[3] - 55, 55, 20)

$gMylistbox = GUICtrlCreateList("", 0, 5, $gui_rect[2] - 10, $gui_rect[3] - 30)

For $i = 1 To $aList_data[0][0]
        ;if $proglist[$i][0]<>"" then guictrlsetdata($gMylistbox, $proglist[$i][0]&"|")
        GUICtrlSetData($gMylistbox, $aList_data[$i][0] & "|")
    Next
    GUISetState()
    Local $confirm = 0
    Local $return = -1
    Do
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        ; Select key from list
        If _IsPressed("0d") Or $gMylistbox_msg = 1 Then
            keyreleased("0d")
            $confirm = 1
        EndIf
    Until $msg = $gui_event_close Or $confirm = 1
    If $confirm Then
        $return = GUICtrlRead($gMylistbox)
    EndIf
    $gMylistbox_msg = 0
    GUIDelete($hGui)
    Return $return
EndFunc   ;==>window_list

Func _WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $msg, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $nCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; HiWord
    Local $nIDFrom = BitAND($wParam, 0xFFFF) ; LoWord

Switch $nIDFrom
        Case $gMylistbox

Switch $nCode
                Case $LBN_DBLCLK
                    $sListItem = GUICtrlRead($gMylistbox) ; Read selected item
                    $gMylistbox_msg = 1
            EndSwitch; nCode
    EndSwitch; nIDFrom
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>_WM_COMMAND

Func keyreleased($key, $key2 = "", $key3 = "", $key4 = "")
    While _IsPressed($key) Or _IsPressed($key2)
        Sleep(20)
    WEnd
    While _IsPressed($key3) Or _IsPressed($key4)
        Sleep(20)
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>keyreleased

Func process_listview_add(ByRef $listview, $sProcess_name)
    GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($sProcess_name, $listview)
    ;_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($ghProcess_list, $sProcess_name)
EndFunc   ;==>process_listview_add

Func _exit()
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc   ;==>_exit

Func process_list_suspend(ByRef $aControl)
    GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_data], $gaAction_state[$eAction_state_suspend][$eAction_state_name])
    For $i = 0 To $num
        ;ConsoleWrite($gaAction_state[$eAction_state_suspend][$eAction_state_name] & " [" & $i & "] " & $text & " " & @SEC & @CRLF)
        _ProcessSuspend($text)
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>process_list_suspend

Func process_list_resume(ByRef $aControl)
    GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidAction_state][$eControl_data], $gaAction_state[$eAction_state_resume][$eAction_state_name])
    For $i = 0 To $num - 1
        ;ConsoleWrite($gaAction_state[$eAction_state_resume][$eAction_state_name] & " [" & $i & "] " & $text & " " & @SEC & @CRLF)
        _ProcessResume($text)
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>process_list_resume

Func process_list_remove()
    For $i = $num - 1 To 0 Step -1
        If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemChecked($ghProcess_list, $i) = $gui_checked Then
            ;MsgBox(0, "listview item", _GUICtrlListView_GetItemTextString($ghProcess_list, $i) & "    " & @CRLF & "Line Checked = " & $i)
            _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItem($ghProcess_list, $i)
        EndIf
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>process_list_remove

Func core_temp_get_handle($sCore_temp_win_title)
    Local $hCoretemp = WinGetHandle($sCore_temp_win_title)
    If @error = 0 Then
        Return $hCoretemp
    Else
        MsgBox(0, "Application Not Found", "Core Temp External App not found" & _
                @CRLF & "Please run Core Temp Application" & _
                @CRLF & @CRLF & "Restart this Application after starting Core Temp to use CPU Temperature features" & _
                @CRLF & @CRLF & "You can still use the Action 'Switch' Button to toggle Process Suspended State")
    EndIf; error = 0
    Return Null
EndFunc   ;==>core_temp_get_handle

Func edit_state_toggle(ByRef $aControl, ByRef $iEdit_state)
    Switch $iEdit_state
        Case $eEdit_state_edit
            $iEdit_state = $eEdit_state_react
        Case Else
            $iEdit_state = $eEdit_state_edit
    EndSwitch
    GUICtrlSetData($aControl[$eidCore_temp_edit_status][$eControl_data], $gaEdit_state[$iEdit_state][$eAction_state_name])

Switch $iEdit_state
        Case $eEdit_state_edit
            $aData = control_cpu_temp($aControl, $gui_enable)
        Case Else
            $aData = control_cpu_temp($aControl, $gui_disable)
    EndSwitch

Return $aData
EndFunc   ;==>edit_state_toggle

Func control_cpu_temp(ByRef $aControl, $state = $gui_disable)
    Local $aData[$giSettings_offset_before_process_list]
    Switch $state
        Case $gui_disable
            Next
        Case $gui_enable
            Next
    EndSwitch
    $aData[$eData_temp_check_sec] = 1000 * int(GUICtrlRead($aControl[$eidCore_temp_read_timer_max][$eControl_data]))
    Return $aData
EndFunc   ;==>control_cpu_temp

Func about_dialog()
    Local $aControl = [[0, "Programmer:", "label", "Joshua Songer", "AutoIt Forum: Xandy"], _
            [0, "Website:", "hyperlink", "www.songersoft.com", "CTRL + Click to open website"], _
            [0, "", "label", "", ""], _ ; Blank Line
            [0, "Core Temp:", "label", "External Application to Monitor CPU Temperature", "External Application to Monitor CPU Temperature"], _
            [0, "Website:", "hyperlink", "http://core-temp.en.lo4d.com/download", "CTRL + Click to open website"] _
            ]

Enum $eAbout_control_programmer, $eAbout_control_website, $eAbout_control_external, $eAbout_control_external_website

; Gui and rect
    Local $hgui = GUICreate("About: "&@ScriptName, 455, $control_max * 22, Default, Default, Default, Default, $ghGui); Create Sub Window
    Local $gui_rect = wingetpos($hgui)

; Create GUI Controls
    For $i = 0 To $control_max - 1
        $y = 5 + $i * 21; Calculate the y coord
        label_control($aControl, $i, $aControl[$i][$eControl_label], 5, $y, 100, 20, $aControl[$i][$eControl_type], 110, $y, $gui_rect[2]-15, 20, $aControl[$i][$eControl_data_val])
        GUICtrlSetFont($aControl[$i][$eControl_label], 12)
        GUICtrlSetFont($aControl[$i][$eControl_data], 12)
    Next
    GUISetState(); Show the Gui

Do
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        If _IsPressed(11) Then; CTRL Key Down, Detect hyperlink clicks
            for $i= 0 to $control_max-1
                if $aControl[$i][$eControl_type]= 'hyperlink' then
                    if $msg= $aControl[$i][$eControl_data] then
                        ShellExecute(guictrlread($aControl[$i][$eControl_data])); Launch the data
                        keyreleased(1); One fight per click felles
                    endif; gui control
                endif; 'hyperlink'
            next; i .. control_max
        EndIf; CTRL Down
    GUIDelete($hgui)
EndFunc   ;==>about_dialog

; Please hit my download counter on website for complete script.

Complete source code:

http://www.songersoft.com/programming/process_suspend/process_suspend_about.html

The site download link dont work.

@MyDream Its seems that Xandy's download script is forbidden to access by the server... You download the package here though ;)

Sorry I'll have to look into the problem.  The link is working for me at the moment.

Edit: Just received the access forbidden.  I'll check the php ability to run in that folder after work.

Edited by Xandy

19 minutes ago, Xandy said:

Sorry I'll have to look into the problem.  The link is working for me at the moment.
Edit: Just received the access forbidden.  I'll check the php ability to run in that folder after work.

http://songersoft.com/programming/process_suspend/process_suspend_v1.1.zip

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png