DarkThrone Auto Recruiter (Omega Only)

Shinies

Hey, i just put together this script today and thought i might share it with u all since iv seen a few people day they play it.

Heres the code:

;***************************************************************************************************

**;
;**************  Dark Throne Recruiter Bot(Omega)  ***************************************************; 
;**************  By: Smirk_zero          v1.00  ***************************************************; 
;**************  Email: Smirk_zero@hotmail.com   ***************************************************;
;***************************************************************************************************

**;

;Variables
$Splash = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "Settings", "UseSplash", "True")
$BrowserTitle = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "Settings", "BrowserTitle", "Dark Throne (OMEGA) - Microsoft Internet Explorer")

$Click1X = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "MouseCoords", "XPos1", "400")
$Click1Y = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "MouseCoords", "YPos1", "425")
$Click2X = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "MouseCoords", "XPos2", "400")
$Click2Y = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "MouseCoords", "YPos2", "516")
$Click3X = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "MouseCoords", "XPos3", "565")
$Click3Y = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "MouseCoords", "YPos3", "486")

$BeginSleep = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "Delays", "BeginSleep", "3000")
$AfterSleep = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "Delays", "AfterSleep", "4000")
$ClickDelay = IniRead( "Settings.ini", "Delays", "ClickDelay", "500")

;HotKeys
HotKeySet( "{pause}", "Pause")
HotKeySet( "{end}", "Terminate")

;Begin Script
Sleep($BeginSleep)
Call("Click")

;Clicking Function
Func Click()
    While 1

If $Splash = "True" Then
            SplashTextOn( "RecruiterBot", "Press 'Pause/Break' To Pause, Press 'End' To Exit", 600, 20, 0, 0)
        EndIf

MouseClick( "left", $Click1X, $Click1Y, 1, 0)
        Sleep($ClickDelay)
        MouseClick( "left", $Click2X, $Click2Y, 1, 0)
        Sleep($ClickDelay)
        MouseClick( "left", $Click3X, $Click3Y, 1, 0)
        Sleep($AfterSleep)

WEnd
EndFunc ;==>Click

;Pause Function
Func Pause()
    $MsgActive = MsgBox(4, "Recruiter Bot", "Bot is now paused, click 'Yes' to unpause, click 'No' to quit")
    Select
        Case $MsgActive = 6
            WinActivate( "'" & $BrowserTitle & "'")
        Case $MsgActive = 7
            MsgBox(0, "Exit", "You Have Chosen To Exit")
            Exit
    EndSelect
EndFunc ;==>Pause

;Exit Function
Func Terminate()
    Exit
EndFunc ;==>Terminate

I NO LONGER PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR THIS SCRIPT, PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME ASKING FOR HELP AS I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW ANYMORE (QUIT DARKTHRONE). THANK YOU! B)

DarkThrone_Recruit_Bot.rar

Edited by Smirk_zero

• 6 months later...

well I was able to locate an put the proper mouse positions in, I also tweaked the speeds some too :).. worked ok once I set it up to my liking.. but if you want to make a truely better go at it check about having it find the location of the buttons on the site an it then randomly click within the buttons position.. also I feel you could have it check for the click "here" comment that may pop up from time to time..

but if you really feel like having fun with it an want to smoke the clicking times down.. make it run within a command prompt window an load NO graphics.. it will cut the speeds down to where you will wish you had done them that way all along.. also you could make it do all of it without tying up the mouse cursor, so you can still use the system for other tasks while it is clicking.. an could be more fun to make it able to use several settings/config files for various accounts.. I mention the last part because if it is done well it could do both beta an omega base in one app..

best of luck an need to make the way people adjust the settings on this project simpler if nothing else.. either with built in randomizing or as I said take it to a command prompt window..