Sign in to follow this  
RaiNote

Hide Process~

Hi,

would there be a way to hide the Process Name in the Taskmanager and other programs which detects processes?

or to Change the Name of the process but not of the exe~

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

Hmh ok. Then we just stop the topic~

Edited by RaiNote

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DesireDenied
      Hey guys,
      I having some hard times getting false-positive, probably because I am trying to execute my AutoUpdater.
      Here is my code:

Global $iUpdateTimer = 0 While 1 checkUpdates(10) WEnd Func checkUpdates($iDelay = 10) $iDelay = $iDelay * 1000 * 60 If TimerDiff($iUpdateTimer) > $iDelay Then ConsoleWrite('checking for updates...' & @CRLF) $iUpdateTimer = TimerInit() If FileExists('AutoUpdater.exe') Then ShellExecuteWait('AutoUpdater.exe') ; this is the line which cause my problem EndIf EndFunc And AutoUpdater code:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> Global $sExecName = 'test.exe' Global $sUpdatePath = @UserProfileDir &'\desktop\AnyAppName\update\'& $sExecName Global $sUserPath = @UserProfileDir &'\desktop\AnyAppName\'& $sExecName Global $sCopyright = 'someUniqueStringHere' If Not FileExists($sUpdatePath) Then Exit 0 If FileGetVersion($sUpdatePath, $FV_LEGALCOPYRIGHT) <> $sCopyright Then Exit 0 ; checking if we really want to update and execute the file If FileGetVersion($sUpdatePath) > FileGetVersion($sUserPath) Then $iResponse = MsgBox(BitOR($MB_YESNO, $MB_ICONQUESTION),'AnyAppName', 'There is an update available, would you like to update?') If $iResponse == $IDYES Then If ProcessExists($sExecName) Then ProcessClose($sExecName) Sleep(500) EndIf FileCopy($sUpdatePath, $sUserPath, $FC_OVERWRITE) Sleep(3000) ShellExecute($sUserPath) Exit 1 EndIf EndIf Exit 0 I am not trying to ask, why is my code is getting recognized as false-positive, because this is quite obvious, but is there any other way to get things done without running external process?

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      is there any wey to check if any process run as admin or no?
      i mean e.g if i want to restart any process, now i have the ability to get the process path and commands line
      what i need is a wey to check if the process was runing as admin or no to restart it with the same state.
      here is the part that am using it to restart the process
      func _processRestart($i_pid, $s_ProcessPath) if not (ProcessExists($i_ProcessPid)) then return SetError(1, 0, -1) local $s_ProcessWorkDir = _WinAPI_GetProcessWorkingDirectory($i_ProcessPid) ProcessClose($i_ProcessPid) ProcessWaitClose($i_ProcessPid) ProcessWait(ShellExecute($i_pid,"", $s_ProcessWorkDir)) ProcessesGetList() return true endFunc thanks in advance
    • By yffulf
      Is there probably a way to click ie popup button and hide or invisible popup button in the same time?
      I try to use WinSetState @SW_hide ,
      the result is ie crashing or no response because button hide and the next click command won't work...
      $oForm=_IEFormGetObjByName($oIE,"form1") $obutton=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm,"btn_OK") $hWnd = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") _IEAction($obutton,"focus") ControlSend($hWnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]", "{Enter}") WinWait("", "確定存檔嗎?") WinSetState("","確定存檔嗎?",@SW_Hide) ControlClick("", "確定存檔嗎?", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:確定; Instance:1;]")  
    • By Miliardsto
      I want to detect if exact process or window uses directx or opengl or maybe something else library used in applications.
      Thats becouse there could be many windows with same names and different names and the same with process. I got so much process names I want to my script works with all, so i want standardize.
      All of this processes uses DirectX or OpenGL so then If I check this window/process uses these libraries I will be sure thats the right process
    • By TryWare90Days
      I'm trying to kill a malware process, that I can't remove with my www.sophus.com/hom antivirus.

The malware is known as coinminer,config and my Sophus only creates popups of blocking the malware.

I know that the malware is constantly launching a svchost *32.exe processes, where the svchost.exe processes are from my Windows 7 operating system.
      I have with no luck tried to do this:
      Global $_bStatus = False
      While $_bStatus = False
                 Global $_iPid
                 Global $_sActiveTitleNew = "svchost *32.exe"
                 $_iPid = WinGetProcess($_sActiveTitleNew)
                 If $_iPid <> -1 Then $_bStatus = ProcessClose($_iPid)   
      Wend
      EXIT

But the $_iPid doesn't ever show anything else than  -1, even if I can see the svchost *32.exe process in my TaskManager

YES - I know I shouldn't EXIT after killing the first malware detection, but it is easier to explain the above for you, so I can get a solution.