Not fully scripts run.

Pejman

I'm newbie write above code, the code is open a csv file contains username & password and check if logging in or not. it works very well login to website but nothing happen after login. Can anybody there could help me what technical problem is?

<snip>

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

Maybe because the logout navigate?~ And i am not sure if FileDelete work within Registry and without Wildcard i think you can't delete every txt in the Folder it would delete only i think *.txt so not Test.txt Cookies.txt etc~

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!
Can you please tell us why you need to test the logins?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

Pejman,

Before you get any help I most definitely want to know why you need to check all these login details.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Pejman,

Before you get any help I most definitely want to know why you need to check all these login details.

M23

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!
Can you please tell us why you need to test the logins?

Hello, I'm given many list of username and password therefore I need to check them manually therefore I need an script to check the list of username and password. This is the main reason.

<snip>

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

• Moderators

Pejman,

I'm given many list of username and password therefore I need to check them manually

That much is obvious from your initial request. What I want to know is WHY you get so many of these lists and WHY you have to check them. A quick reply please or I will assume the worst and the inevitable will happen.

M23 

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

Pejman,

That much is obvious from your initial request. What I want to know is WHY you get so many of these lists and WHY you have to check them. A quick reply please or I will assume the worst and the inevitable will happen.

M23 

Well, I'm going to call advertisers and then ask to move their ads to our website for free. we will create an online form which they enter their username and password for migrating their ads to our website. it's not going to use steal any information of them and it happens by the privileges that they gave us.

• Moderators

Pejman,

That sounds really believable - make up a much better story next time. Thread locked.

M23

Spoiler