File not found in networkdrive

JoGa

Greetings,

running D:\Programs\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe X:\Test.au3 with Administrator rights I get the error

Line 0 "(File X:\Test.au3)"

Error: openning the file

X: is the networkdrive

No problem when running as standard user.

Any hints would be very much appreciated.

Greetings, it would be best if you posted your code and used the code tags <>.  That way folks would not be guessing.  Without any more info I would try to include #RequireAdmin at the top of your script and see if that helps for admin mode when running as admin.  If that works you could use IsAdmin to create a condition to require it or not.

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

Thanks for your reply;

The OS is windows 7, the script is run 20 minutes+ after reboot.

It must have to do with Windows security stuff, perhaps I have to declare the network drive as save or so...

The code:

GUICreate("Test", 200, 30, 500, 700)
Local $L1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 100, 10, 30, 30)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

Local $t=10
do
   GUICtrlSetData($L1, $t)
   Sleep(500)
   $t -= 1
until(NOT $t)

Exit(0)

There is a supposed fix for the problem but I tried it and could not get it to work so I tried a script that disconnects the network drive on startup and reconnects the drive and the same issue continued to happen. If you have the power then I would switch operating systems and test the result. It's really unprofessional for Microsoft not to have fixed this issue yet.

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html