Setting date filter value

NoizeBit

Hi,

I've spent quite a few hours trying to figure out how to set up a filter to show only the current day's entries on a broker's site. Basically, if you visit the site the "To" field automatically shows today's date which is just fine. But it's a real headache to set the same value for the "From" field as well...

Any ideas how to set the same value there? The "To" field's input box is read-only and apparently doesn't have a value...
Clicking on the filter from button activates a popup content enabling to select the month and day, but I have no clue how to get it done :(

#include <IE.au3>

Global $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.24option.com/24option/#TradingHistory", 0, 1, 1, 0)

Sleep(3000)

$tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("div")
For $tag In $tags
    $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class")
    If $class_value = "trading_history_dates_filter_from_button" Then
        $tag.click()
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next

Above is the code so far. Any help or advice is much appreciated as always :)

Edited by NoizeBit

@RaiNote - Take it easy, there's nothing alarming here.

@NoiseBit - Patience, someone facile with IE (which excludes ne) will be along sooner or later. 

kylomas

@RaiNote - I understand it might look suspicious to some, but I only want to set a proper filter to be able to download a trading history report in csv.

@kylomas - Thanks, I hope someone might have came across something like this and have an idea on how to proceed.

Maybe you can try to set the value in the input directly :

For $tag In $tags
    If $tag.className = "trading_history_dates_filter_from trading_history_dates_filter_from-readonly" Then $tag.value = "2015 Aug 10"
Next

Also click on the input seems to do what you want, so :

If $tag.className = "trading_history_dates_filter_from trading_history_dates_filter_from-readonly" Then _IEAction($tag, "click")

Maybe you can try to set the value in the input directly :

For $tag In $tags
    If $tag.className = "trading_history_dates_filter_from trading_history_dates_filter_from-readonly" Then $tag.value = "2015 Aug 10"
Next

Also click on the input seems to do what you want, so :

If $tag.className = "trading_history_dates_filter_from trading_history_dates_filter_from-readonly" Then _IEAction($tag, "click")

There's a reason why it's called read-only B)

Clicking on it only brings up the calendar meaning it has the same effect as clicking on the button next to it...

Just found out that no matter what filter I set up it doesn't apply to the exported csv file, so it will always contain all the records, so I'll have to remove the lines from the file by some method...

Thanks anyway :>

Edited by NoizeBit