1. Zag8888

Zag8888

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mudoch
      I need to replace a desktop applications functionality. I'll call it App "A".
      The application has defined 2 hot keys one that toggles between it and another window, App "B", and one that triggers keystrokes to App "B" to get data where App "A" can access it. Then tells app "A" to fire off processing of data.. Unfortunately when App "B" is a 64bit application this functionality no longer works. 

For now I've hobbled together a work a round solution by using 2 apps with what appears to be similar abilities. AutoIt and a desktop application that allows me to define the 2 hot keys. The SutoItX Dll is great for my processes within App "A" as it uses VBA for event driven tasks.
      The second app allows me to define the Hot keys and which windows they belong to.
      My fail is on how to use AutoIT to define the hot Keys and link to specific windows.
      So as I see this working:
                App "A" launches and fires off internal VBA code that in turn sets up HotKeys. If App "B" is not found code shuts down without enabling the hotkeys.  
                A hot key of CTRL-F1 toggles, activates window, back and forth between App "A and "B"  So the hotkey is captured only when either App "A" or "B" is currently the active focus. and swaps the active focus application window.
                A hot key of CTRL-F2 from App "B", Send Key strokes to App "B" to place App "B" windows' content into windows clip board then switch to App "A" and send a keystroke, CTRL-F3, to trigger processing the clip board through App "A"'s normal event handlers.  App "A" already knows that CTRL-F3 means to run custom VBA code to process the clipboard.
      Any help would be appreciated here, thanks.  
    • By buymeapc
      Hello,
      I was looking for a way to use the CLR functions to check a SQL 2016 database state, but I've been unable to find an example that I can get to work. Any help would be appreciated. Here's what I have, which always errors when I try to set the connection string and I'm not sure why. Thanks!
      #include ".\Includes\CLR.au3" #include ".\Includes\CLR Constants.au3" JustATest() Func JustATest() Local $oAssembly = _CLR_LoadLibrary("System.Data") ConsoleWrite("$oAssembly: " & IsObj($oAssembly) & @CRLF) Local $oSQLConn = _CLR_CreateObject($oAssembly, "System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection") ConsoleWrite("$oSQLConn: " & IsObj($oSQLConn) & @CRLF) $oSQLConn.ConnectionString = "Server=serverip;Database=dbname;UID=user;PWD=aaaa;" $oSQLConn.Open EndFunc Edit: I am using ptrex's CLR UDF from here:
    • By ScrapeYourself
      I didn't like the search time of Simple Native Image Search, and being on windows 10 64bit, I couldn't get ImageSearchDll.dll to work properly.
      So I started researching image search routines and found this excellent post and set of replies find-a-bitmap-within-another-bitmap.

I really liked the pattern that the Simple Native Image Search used, the clipboard usage and the method of searching. Although I think it could be improved by using some short circuit techniques to return sooner, like consecutive matched > 65% return | matched total > 85% return) , and I wanted the function to manage the click on the found image as well.
      So I just did a bit more research and a few trips to MSDN and stackoverflow, these two snippets allow me to replicate KyleJustKnows code, and click.  Another feature is that it also saves the image it captures to disk, so that if the image is not found you can check what was captured, and alternatively cut out a new search image to use.
      private void PrintScreen() { keybd_event(VK_SNAPSHOT, 0, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY, 0); keybd_event(VK_SNAPSHOT, 0, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0); } public Bitmap CaptureScreenPrtSc() { PrintScreen(); if (Clipboard.ContainsImage()) { using (Image img = Clipboard.GetImage()) { img.Save("ClipBoard.PNG", ImageFormat.Png); return new Bitmap(img); } } return default; } [DllImport("user32.dll")] [return: MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.Bool)] private static extern bool GetCursorPos(out MousePoint lpMousePoint); [DllImport("user32.dll")] private static extern void mouse_event(int dwFlags, int dx, int dy, int dwData, int dwExtraInfo); private MousePoint GetCursorPosition() { var gotPoint = GetCursorPos(out MousePoint currentMousePoint); if (!gotPoint) { currentMousePoint = new MousePoint(0, 0); } return currentMousePoint; } private void MouseEvent(MouseEvents value) { MousePoint position = GetCursorPosition(); mouse_event ((int)value, position.X, position.Y, 0, 0) ; }
      So after managing to compile the dll with COM support, with much reading of this forum and many posts from paulpmeier, ptrex, LarsJ, and others about loading .net, I managed to get this all working.

Here is the BotIt Core:
      ; BotIt Core Global $sPath = "BotIt.dll" Global $RegAsmPath = "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\RegAsm.exe" Func BotIt_StartUp() RegisterBotIt() OnAutoItExitRegister("UnregisterBotIt") EndFunc ;==>BotIt_StartUp Func RegisterBotIt() RunWait($RegAsmPath & " /register /codebase /tlb " & $sPath, @ScriptDir, @SW_HIDE) EndFunc ;==>RegisterBotIt Func UnregisterBotIt() FileDelete("Step.txt") RunWait($RegAsmPath & " /unregister " & $sPath, @ScriptDir, @SW_HIDE) EndFunc ;==>UnregisterBotIt Func ActivateAndSearch($sTitle, $sImgPath, $bClick = True) WinActivate($sTitle) Sleep(1000) $oBotIt = ObjCreate("BotIt.DetectImageAndClick") ConsoleWrite($sImgPath & @CRLF & $bClick & @CRLF) $bRet = $oBotIt.FindAndClick($sImgPath, $bClick) Return $bRet EndFunc ;==>ActivateAndSearch  
      Usage:
      Do Sleep(500) Until ActivateAndSearch("Window Title", "PathToFile")

I hope you enjoy!
      Regards,
      ScrapeYourself

BotIt.cs
    • By ptrex
      WHAT : is .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR) Framework
      The Common Language Runtime (CLR) is a an Execution Environment . Common Language Runtime (CLR)'s main tasks are to convert the .NET Managed Code to native code, manage running code like a Virtual Machine, and also controls the interaction with the Operating System.
      As part of Microsoft's .NET Framework, the Common Language Runtime (CLR) is managing the execution of programs written in any of several supported languages. Allowing them to share common object-oriented classes written in any of the languages.
      HOW : To access the CLR environment you need to create an Appdomain Object - _CLR_GetDefaultDomain()
      An AppDomain provides an isolated region in which code runs inside of an existing process.
      Application domains provide an isolation boundary for security, reliability, and versioning, and for unloading assemblies. Application domains are typically created by runtime hosts, which are responsible for bootstrapping the common language runtime before an application is run.
      WHEN : Would you use CLR Runtime Hosts
        1. To access  .NET Class Libraries :
      System System.Collections System.Data System.Drawing System.IO System.Text System.Threading System.Timers System.Web System.Web.Services System.Windows.Forms System.Xml   2. Accessing custom build .Net Assemblies :
        Some Examples (but there are a ton out there)
      AutoItX3 - The .NET Assembly for using AutoItX JSonToXML libr. XMLRPC Libr. .NETPDF libr. .NETOCR Libr WInSCP Libr.  ...   3. To Compile .Net Code into an Assembly
        4. To Run C# or VB.net Code
        5. To Mix AU3 and .Net functionality in your Application

WHERE :  To find documentation about CLR
      First of all you can find a lot on MSDN and here  : Post 4 & Post 6

EXAMPLES : Multiple examples included in Zip !!
      Example : “System.Text.UTF8Encoding”

Example : “System.IO.FileInfo”

Example : “System.Windows.Forms”

Example : AutoItX3 Custom .NET Assembly AutoItX

Example : Compile Code C# and Code VB

Example : Compile Code C# at Runtime

WHO : Created the CLR.au3 UDF
      All credits go to : Danyfirex / Larsj / Trancexx  / Junkew

TO DO : The library is still Work in Process …
      (Some of the GUI Controls are not yet working as expected...)
      Anyone is free to participate in contributing to get the bugs resolved and to expand the CLR.au3 functionality ...
      Enjoy !!
      DOWNLOADS :  (Last updated) 
      - added CLR Constants.au3 - Danyfirex
          - Global Constants added (Magic numbers)
      - added .NET CLR CreateObject vs ObjCreate Example.au3 - Junkew
               • 2 approaches give the same result (only valid for COM Visible Assembly)
               • Includes a function that shows you which Assembly Classes are COM Visible
      - added .Net Conventional COM Objects Examples - ptrex
      - added .NET CLR CreateComInstanceFrom Example - Danyfirex
          - You can use it for Regfree COM Assembly Access
          - System.Activator has 4 methods :
              • CreateComInstanceFrom : Used to create instances of COM objects.
              • CreateInstanceFrom : Used to create a reference to an object from a particular assembly and type name.
              • GetObject : Used when marshaling objects.
              • CreateInstance : Used to create local or remote instances of an object.
      - added .NET Access SafeArrays Using AccVarsUtilities Example - LarsJ
      - added SafeArray Utilities functions in Includes - LarsJ 
      - added .NET Access Native MSCorLib Classes - System - ptrex
          Multiple System Class Examples :
               • System.Random
               •  System.DateTime
               •  System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter
               •  System.IO.FileInfo
               •  System.Int32
               •  System.Double
               •  System.Speech
               • System.Web
      - added Third Party Assembly Access - ptrex
               • WinSCP : https://winscp.net/eng/download.php
               • IonicZip : http://dotnetzip.codeplex.com/
      - added more Examples using PowerShell GUI Assembly Access - ptrex 
               •  GUI Ribbon .NET Assembly using  CLR Library 
               •  GUI Report Designer .NET Assembly using  CLR Library
               •  GUI SSRS Reporting .NET Assembly using  CLR Library

CLRv3a.zip
      .NET CLR Framework for AutoIT.pdf
    • By DiegoCorradini
      Hi all,
      I have a problem to handle the controls of an application.
      Using AutoIT Windows Tool I can get only the Window (see Summary of the picture).
      Any tips to get the controls without knowing the name?
      (PS Using TestStack.White everything works, however I want the HIDE application feature of AutoIT). 

Many thanks