IE: Trigger event on _IEFormElementOptionSelect to display hidden div.

AJB

Hello, and thank you for your input. I've been searching around to try to find out how to trigger a change when selecting an option from a dropdown usingĀ _IEFormElementOptionSelect, but haven't found anything in the forums or via google.

Here is my sample code:

;Select the lead type
$LeadType = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "data[leads_types]")
$LeadType.focus
_IEFormElementOptionSelect($LeadType, "Expired", 1, "byText")

This works to select the value, but it doesn't trigger a date range div that is set with display:none. When done manually there is an event trigger where jquery changes the display setting.

The HTML for the dropdown:

<select name="data[leads_types]" class="selectbox leadselectbox" style="width:140px;" id="lead_options">
<option value="">Lead Type</option>
<optgroup label="Leads">
<option value="1">Divorce</option>
<option value="27">Empty Nesters</option>
<option value="24">Estate Sales</option>
<option value="18">Evictions</option>
<option value="2">Expired</option>
</optgroup>
<optgroup label="CRM">
<option value="11">Cold Lead</option>
<option value="20">Dead</option>
<option value="13">Follow Up Lead</option>
<option value="12">Hot Lead</option>
</optgroup>
</select>

The Html for the div that gets displayed:

<div id="date_selection" style="display: none;float: left;margin-left: 5px; width:390px; ">
      <div style="float: left;font-size:15px">       
        From: <input class="inputTxt3 dtpicker hasDatepicker" style="width:80px;" size="25" name="offer_from_date" id="offer_from_date" value="08/26/2015" type="text"> 
        To: <input class="inputTxt3 dtpicker hasDatepicker" style="width:80px;" size="25" name="offer_to_date" id="offer_to_date" value="09/10/2015" type="text">
     </div>   
     <div style="display: block; float: left;margin-left: 5px;font-size:13px" id="searchTypeDiv">
        <span title="Search for Recorded or Filed Dates">Record Date</span> <input type="radio" name="searchDateType" value="r">
        <br>
        <span title="Search for the date RG found the record">Insert Date&nbsp;&nbsp;</span> <input type="radio" name="searchDateType" value="i" checked="">
    </div>
</div>

I've tried changing the values when it isn't displayed, but that doesn't work. I need to find out how to trigger that event. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.