How to make Au3Stripper_Ignore_Variables Work

Hackhers

I must apologise that your paid support subscription for 24 hour support, 7 days a week, 365 days a year is not being honoured. Perhaps we can refund you a day? Oh, wait, this is a FREE support forum, so don't bump your threads less than 24 hours, but maybe in your case you should wait 48 hours now.

No one ? It supposed to be easy not that hard :(

Really? Then why can't you work it out? I know that game you're trying to automate is super important to you (not to me it isn't), but I suggest you read the rules before going any further.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

I must apologise that your paid support subscription for 24 hour support, 7 days a week, 365 days a year is not being honoured. Perhaps we can refund you a day? Oh, wait, this is a FREE support forum, so don't bump your threads less than 24 hours, but maybe in your case you should wait 48 hours now.

Really? Then why can't you work it out? I know that game you're trying to automate is super important to you (not to me it isn't), but I suggest you read the rules before going any further.

I'm already googled it like 10-20 times. But results is not much self explaning. I'm trying to make it work like 3 days now. I dont want any one to make a script for me or something challenging, all I want is just explain how it works. If I have enough knowledge about this I dont ask for paid support or write this kind  text to him. May be you are right about I'm being impatient or whatever you call. If there is enough documentation I didn't even ask for help all I can find is these links and they are writing I already know.

https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/AutoIt3Wrapper_Directives
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/Au3Stripper.html

• Developers

No one ? It supposed to be easy not that hard :(

Not smartest thing to do or did you really expect me to wake up for you in the middle of the night to answer your question?

..And it is indeed pretty simple: just specify the variables comma separated.

O by the way, looking at your variable names I am 99.99999% sure your doing something we don't want to discuss in these forums so read the forumrules while you are around.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

If there is enough documentation I didn't even ask for help all I can find is these links and they are writing I already know.

Seriously?  :idiot:

*click*

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic