button click script with pixelsearch. needs extra

A closed website for government taxes?  That is strange.  What is the URL to log into it?  I only ask because you can automate websites a whole different way.  It could be much easier than you current approach.

There are gov sites where you need to log into and I get the no sharing thing.  His explanation make sense to me.

You don't have to post the url (It won't do much good anyway for anyone who can't log in) however you can use this:

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/153520-iuiautomation-ms-framework-automate-chrome-ff-ie/

There are gov sites where you need to log into and I get the no sharing thing.  His explanation make sense to me.

You don't have to post the url (It won't do much good anyway for anyone who can't log in) however you can use this:

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/153520-iuiautomation-ms-framework-automate-chrome-ff-ie/

That would be true if he didn't send me the link which is publicly accessible and then asked me delete my post vaguely referencing it via PM - which seems very shady to me.  Yes, you need to register to be a member - but there is nothing "private" about it.  Certainly nothing wrong with discussing what the site does.  More misdirection which is the status quo on this thread.  To paraphrase Shark Tank ... for those reasons "I'm out".

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

I asked you to delete it because its govermental and its open for certains companys only, i am not breaking any laws, but it shouldnt be publicly shown, its simply unetchical. 

Jfish, please dont read any of my posts any more, i dont want to see sneaky people like you. Insted of helping me, anouncing and then ignoring my pm to delete the post.

My post #17 was in response to your post #9.  Let's review what you said there:

Its simply a website, which is very uncomfortable, and its made for goverment taxes to fill up, so i want to automate instead of searching for blanks to fill, autoit will find it and click i fill them and go next.

I promised myself I would get off this thread, but since I was mentioned by name, I will set the record straight:  I did not share the actual link you sent me via PM in my Post #17 even though you can Google it and find it and so I can't imagine on what planet it is "unethical" to look at it (they even translate to English).  I merely pointed out that your explanation for what site does was not accurate and suggested, as a result, that sharing that link might be helpful.  You asked me to delete that post (#17).  I work with government sites for a living so I found that beyond odd and it it made be believe there is something "shady" about this whole thread.  If there is anything sneaky going here it is not from me.

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

• Moderators

sHarma,

You post on an open forum - anyone can read your posts, you have no control over the audience. Although given you attitude towards him, I doubt jfish wishes to have anything more to do with you in any case.

And speaking of attitude, for a second time I do not like the tone you are taking - remember that you are the one who started this thread and so far all I have seen are people trying to help, without a great deal of information from you. If you really do want help I suggest that you turn over a new leaf at once.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

That would be true if he didn't send me the link which is publicly accessible and then asked me delete my post vaguely referencing it via PM - which seems very shady to me.  Yes, you need to register to be a member - but there is nothing "private" about it.  Certainly nothing wrong with discussing what the site does.  More misdirection which is the status quo on this thread.  To paraphrase Shark Tank ... for those reasons "I'm out".

@jfish:
can you PM me the link so I can test please? I like to check it from my home PC. I'm wondering if the link you test is available to you for you deal with Gov sites and you have access via default. No offense to you - I'm trying to give the OP the benefit of the doubt here. If my test shows the site is accessible to me on my home PC, then we can show the OP the site has a public face and the security risk that concerns him is not warranted. With what I do in my work life (I do financial security) I won't share the link for obvious reasons.

------------------

I would like to praise the OP's desire to protect data. Many people do not get that social engineering is a huge security problem and pretty much ignore social engineering security protocols.

@jfish:can you PM me the link so I can test please? I like to check it from my home PC. I'm wondering if the link you test is available to you for you deal with Gov sites and you have access via default. No offense to you - I'm trying to give the OP the benefit of the doubt here. If my test shows the site is accessible to me on my home PC, then we can show the OP the site has a public face and the security risk that concerns him is not warranted. With what I do in my work life (I do financial security) I won't share the link for obvious reasons.

------------------

I would like to praise the OP's desire to protect data. Many people do not get that social engineering is a huge security problem and pretty much ignore social engineering security protocols.

@Bert - You want to praise him for protecting data?  Do you mean the address to the site?  That is the only thing we are talking about here.  As mentioned, you still need to login but there is nothing about me or what I do that changes gives me special access to see it - it is a public facing site that is open to everyone to find and explore (though you still need to register to get in which I did not do).  It also doesn't change the fact that it is not for tax collection as originally reported - but rather an auction.  Nor does it change the the fact that you can Google it and see it and look at it.  There is nothing unethical about any of that.  I was accused of being "sneaky" for describing it while still protecting the actual link sent via PM.  That was my only point.  That said, even with all that has been said here, I have not shared the specific link he sent to me in PM and I won't - that is his call.  I am sure he will send it to you if you PM him.  I can't stop people from addressing me on this thread and I don't want to seem unresponsive to my fellow forum members.  But I really am done with this.  I don't find this conversation to be very healthy on any level.  @Melba23 was correct:

Although given you attitude towards him, I doubt jfish wishes to have anything more to do with you in any case.