Start chrome full screen and open url

Gorkde

Got a remote that uses autioitscript to control windows.

I need to start chrome full screen and open an url on keypress but since I cant figure out how to do it.

I tried 

Run("C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Gorkde\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe", "--start-maximized")

but as soon as I enter anything in the second "" it doesn't open chrome at all (without it it does).

Also I dont know how to also open a url on start and I dont know if start-maximized is fullscreen

Any help?

Edited by Gorkde

You are passing "--start-maximized" as second parameter to Run. 

Put everything into the first parameter. 

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

Or, like this with ShellExecute:

ShellExecute("chrome.exe", "--start-maximized")

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

It seems you simply have to pass the URL to open as last parameter. 

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Why did you drop -start-maximized?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Then please check the web for chrome and command line parameters. 

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

ok, got it thanks for your help!
The problem was it just opens in fullscreen when you have no other chrome instance open already.

Run("C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Gorkde\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe --start-fullscreen http://youtube.com/tv", "")

you can use -kiosk but then you need ALT F4 to close it

• Moderators

Look at HotKeySet in the help file. One function to launch the application, and another to close it (or one function - launch if not exist and close if exist, if you're feeling bold) 

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!