Can't detect ControlID

Shibuya

I'm trying to find out the ControlID of a radiobutton in the print dialogue

You will not see the mouse curser In the first image attached, but my cursor is on the radiobutton of "Entire workbook"

You will see that AutoIt Window Info could not pick up the ControlID, ClassNameNN, etc

I also used Greatis WinDowse to check for the ControlID but to no avail

I happen to have a trial copy of AutoMate6, which is able to detect the control

showing that it has a window handle, as in the 2nd attachment

I can't use the window handle as it changes all the time

Any idea how to get it done?

The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

I do know that using keystrokes to access that control was 1 of the ways to do it (it seems like the ONLY way at the moment)

but taking into consideration that if I applied that to a slow machine, pretty high chance that the keystrokes may go into blank space...

I've seen this situation in the slow machine before, where I invoked the print dialogue.

The window "Print" loads, but the controls r loaded/displayed to that window 1-2 sec later.

I was stumped when the script failed for just that slight lag.

WinWaitActive("Print");waits for the print dialogue box to load
Send("!e"); hot key to check the radionbutton

I was hoping to use the ControlID so that I could check the existance of the RadioButton before I send the hot key

The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

i believe the printer dialogue box is consistant in size on all computers

( as long as it is the same printer name )

then you could mouse click on that position.. which would check that radiobutton... just an idea

8)

yea, i thought of that as well, it does have a fixed position

but taking the system lag into consideration, it might miss at the time of the execution

anyway, I've added a Sleep(3000) below WinWaitActive("Print"), it should solve the lag problem for the moment