#RequireAdmin If Statement

I believe that by default you can't make the #RequireAdmin an option-able thing?

I am trying to make it where the user has a choice to run the program as admin or not with an INI (Settings) in the program.

Func _RunAsAdminCheck()
    $SettingsData = IniReadSection(@ScriptDir & "\Data\Settings.ini", "Settings")
    If $SettingsData[1][1] = "1" Then
        IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\Data\Settings.ini", "Settings", "1", "0")
        MsgBox(0, "Settings...", "Admin required set to inactive. Effects will take place after restarting the program.")
    Else
        IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\Data\Settings.ini", "Settings", "1", "1")
        MsgBox(0, "Settings...", "Admin required set to active. Effects will take place after restarting the program.")
    EndIf
EndFunc

The above is what fires when the user clicks a button and enables or disabled admin requirement.

And then I have this at the start of the script.

$SettingsData = IniReadSection(@ScriptDir & "\Data\Settings.ini", "Settings")

If $SettingsData[1][1] = "1" Then
     TrayItemSetState($TrayMenuSettingsRunAsAdminItem, $TRAY_CHECKED)
     #RequireAdmin
Else
     TrayItemSetState($TrayMenuSettingsRunAsAdminItem, $TRAY_UNCHECKED)
EndIf

But whether or not the $SettingsData[1][1] = 1 or 0 it always runs the #RequireAdmin. Is there a way around this or no?

Thanks!

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Ah, perfect. Thank you sir.

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic