C++/Autoit code conversion

MyEarth

Hello guys,

I need for work a stripped part of this source:

https://github.com/poweradminllc/PAExec

Not the entire code or all the parameter avaiable, just:

\\{server IP address} -s -d -i -e

I have downloaded the code but i really don't have understand the structure, where are the functions related to that parameters. I see some of the function are still present in autoit or UDF so if a kind member what to help me to archive this task i'm very happy and grateful :)

Thanks, for any clarification i'm here

You don't have understand. I what to convert the C++ code behind that parameters and use directly in autoit without pass from the binary/cli because i need to make some changes but that's another story. I know how to use a command-line :lol:

Uh? "Even is"

Yes i'd like some C++ code, only a small part of that project, converted to AutoIt. I can manage autoit, study it, understand it, modify it etc. but not C++ since all of my project are written in autoit. I don't understand the other part of the question ( and why you make me so many questions :D )

If noone help me to convert that and it will be strange for this forum i'll use the binary, i don't have many choice...

Edited by MyEarth

• Developers

I hope you are not asking us to help you rewrite the psexec or PAexec functionality in AutoIt3, or are you?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I'm missing the point, what i'm asking violate any rules of the forum? That code is open-source and the licence allow to make pratically everything. I was intrested only in part of the code based on the parameter on the first post ( i don't what a clone with all the function/parameters ) to convert in autoit but i wasn't possible i'll use the binary, thanks anyway.

I don't know what portion of code is related to a parameter, like -s call func1, -d call func2 and so on. In autoit is easy with $CmdLineRaw or $CmdLine to see what parameter call a function but isn't the same in C++ or in that source so i can't answer to your question.

Edited by MyEarth

• Developers

It is still unclear what you really want to do with the AutoIt3 code. Maybe you could try to explain what you exactly want to do so we understand your goals?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Oh, i want to do in autoit the same thing i can do using paexec with that parameter:

Launch on remote computer of my office some software ( manteinance, backup and others ) at pre-determinate schedule time, without load the account, with system account privilege, with interaction with the desktop. Actually i'm using the binary from the site put i prefer to have the portion of code used by paexec with -s -d -i -e parameters directly in autoit, for this reason i have ask a conversion from C++ to autoit

Edited by MyEarth

• Developers

Sigh, so you do want the have this application re-written in AutoIt3!
I can't really see why one would want to do that. Just use the available utilities in stead of trying to reinvent the wheel here.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I think there is a difference between "application totally re-written in AutoIt3" and a "small part of an application re-written in AutoIt3", in the first case i can agree with you but in the second case i don't see what is the problem. There are many examples in this forum can you found on a search engine in other applications/code language/method ( plenty of example/plenty of threads  ) so pratically everyone reinvent the wheel here.

I hope now i have clear all doubts. If someone what to help to archive the task sharing some of his time/knowledge i'm grateful ;)

• Developers

Happy to share the knowledge i have on this. All you need to do is:

• Create a program which can be ran on the target host as a service and will be able to shell your commands.
  • Create an RPC call to the target host which will transfer this program and create a service under which it will run.
  • Create a cleanup process for this service and program after you are done.
  • Ensure the whole setup is safe and not creating a backdoor vulnerability. 

.. or simply use the binaries available you know will work and you simply have to do an Run() or ShellExecute() for, which is my advice to you.

Good luck with your endeavor. ;)

Jos 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.