1. Skysnake

Skysnake

• Similar Content

• By newbie2019
      Cannot find example how to locate taskbar icon coordinates or position by window handle.
      I want to use PixelChecksum to check only rectangle area over specified taskbar item.
      Please help.
      What I already have found and succesfully run for whole taskbar area:
      $taskbar = WinGetHandle("[Class:Shell_TrayWnd]") $taskbarPos = WinGetPos($taskbar) $tasklistPos = ControlGetPos($taskbar, "", "[CLASS:MSTaskListWClass; INSTANCE:1]")  $iOldCheckSum = PixelChecksum($taskbarPos[0] + $tasklistPos[0], $taskbarPos[1] + $tasklistPos[1], $taskbarPos[0] + $tasklistPos[2], $taskbarPos[1] + $tasklistPos[3]);
      I know also that I can pass window handle as parameter to PixelChecksum, but don't know how to do this with taskbar icon.

Also I was able to find something similar but seems outdated: WatchWindows

__
      thanks in advance
    • By Luigi
      Greetings,
      I need write a command line to run an .exe with parameters, one this parameters is a password with special characters  like:   [ ] \ "  etc.
      The password is write between double cotes too.
      When run this command line, catch error.
      I buid this function, sometimes run ok, others show error.

Someone can any idea?

Best ragards
      #include <Array.au3> Global $G_AIX_DEFAULT_PASSWORD = "******" Func Scape_Word_To_MSDOS($var = "") ;~ https://www.robvanderwoude.com/escapechars.php Local $aCharacters[][2] = [ _ ["%", "%%"], _ ["^", "^^"], _ ["&", "^&"], _ ["<", "^<"], _ [">", "^>"], _ ["|", "^|"], _ ["'", "^'"], _ ["`", "^`"], _ [",", "^,"], _ [";", "^;"], _ ["=", "^="], _ ["(", "^("], _ [")", "^)"], _ ["!", "^^!"], _ ["\", "\\"], _ ["[", "\["], _ ["]", "\]"], _ ['"', '\"""'], _ [".", "\."], _ ["*", "\*"], _ ["?", "\?"] _ ] Local $iSearch $var = StringSplit($var, "", $STR_NOCOUNT) Local $iSize = UBound($var, $UBOUND_ROWS) - 1 For $ii = 0 To $iSize $iSearch = _ArraySearch($aCharacters, $var[$ii]) If $iSearch >= 0 Then $var[$ii] = $aCharacters[$iSearch][1] Next Return _ArrayToString($var, "") EndFunc ;==>Scape_Word_To_MSDOS Local $password = "-Dk5iFB2UjOt[-x|""" & "" Local $password_scape = Scape_Word_To_MSDOS($password) ConsoleWrite("[" & $password & "]" & @LF) ConsoleWrite("[" & $password_scape & "]" & @LF)  

• By TheSaint
      TeraCopy Timer - A program of mine, front end really, that I have been working on (on & off) for some time, but not shared here before, that I recall. Third party program TeraCopy is required.
      Many of you will be familiar with TeraCopy, and it has been discussed here at AF on several occasions, in various sub forums, including Chat.
      BE ADVISED - I still use an older version of TeraCopy (v2.27), a goody but an oldy, so have only tested my program with that. It may work with the newer v3.xx, or may be easily adjusted to do so, but I have not yet gone that route. Likewise, I only use it with Win 7 and Win XP, but I don't imagine there should be any issues with newer Windows. Add to that, my program being devised and created in AutoIt v3.3.0.0.
      So what is TeraCopy Timer and why might you need it?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Those familiar with TeraCopy use, know you can run multiple copy or move jobs either simultaneously or concurrently (one immediately after another has finished). With the free version at least, you have no control over precise order or timing, and no way to deal (without manual interaction) with the pesky Thumbs.db files in Win XP. TeraCopy Timer allows you to do all those things, and in a batch fashion.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Some screenshots and brief explanation
      Main Window
      Minimalist Window
      This new WAIT feature is the simplest and best way to use the program generally (in my view) ... but check out the following, as it is not always the case.
      Advanced Delay Window
      WARNING - It should go without saying, that you take all the usual precautions. For instance, don't use move with the only copy you have of precious files. BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP! Don't hold me liable for anything, except for being a nice guy who likes to share.
      TeraCopy Timer v3.1.zip  (see detail at Post #37)
      Enjoy!
      OLDER DOWNLOADS
      P.S. I am not affiliated in any way with those who created and provide the excellent third party program - TeraCopy.
    • By vin1
      i have a script that selects  a text file and deletes a line (text input required) in the text file selected
      i have to make it remove all lines found on a file i name, toRemoveLines.txt
      it has to remove lines from all text files found in a folder
      this is the script that has to be modified
      where it says "select file" it has to be "select folder"
      where it says "line text input" it has to be all lines from a text file
      #Include <File.au3> Global $success = False $file_name = FileOpenDialog("Select file", @ScriptDir, "All files (*.*)", 1+4) $line_text_input = InputBox("Line's text", "Line must contain following text:", "line contains this text") $file_count_lines = _FileCountLines($file_name) for $i = 0 to $file_count_lines $Lines_text_output = FileReadLine($file_name, $i) if StringInStr($Lines_text_output, $line_text_input) then _FileWriteToLine($file_name, $i, "", 1) $success = True ExitLoop EndIf Next if $success = True Then MsgBox(0, "Success", "Line has been deleted") Else MsgBox(0, "Failure", "Line wasn't found") EndIf  
    • By KaFu
      ICU - Icon Configuration Utility

Current Version: v6 (2018-Sep-16)
      Restore your desktop when the icons get "rearranged".
      Melba23 and I found we were working on very similar ideas to restore the Desktop icons to their normal place if they became "rearranged" (
      ). Vista seems to like this doing on occasion just for fun - but we all know some apps and games which change the display resolution or move icons around. This annoys "tidy" people who like their desktops arranged "just so" - I am particularly thinking of this desktop when I say that!
      We combined efforts and here is the result of our labors.
      Operation is easy - press "Save" to store a particular configuration and "Restore" to reset the icons to the saved positions in the selected configuration file. "Delete" allows you to remove unwanted configuration files from the list. There is a command line option so that the restoration can be run via HotKeys if required (that is why the script warns that it should be compiled for full functionality). You can decide what to do with any icons that have been added since you last saved the configuration file - the default is to put them in the top-left corner, but you can also banish them way off-screen or, more sensibly, specify a location for them.
      A new feature as of ICU v3.4 is the optional Desktop Contextmenu Integration (DCI) for Win7 (Win7 only because Microsoft implemented an easy way to do this through the registry as of this release).
      Version 3.3 should fix the empty save file bug
      Version 3.4 Win7: Admin rights no longer needed for DCI
      Version 5.0 Win8 compatibility for DCI
      The source and executable can be downloaded from my site: http://www.funk.eu
      Kudos to Ascend4nt, Melba23, Prog@ndy, & Valik for parts of the code.
      Please let me know if you found some piece of code in the source for which I forgot to mention a credit.
      Enjoy, let me know what you think of ICU and with Best Regards